Options

The Music Industry and The Illuminati??

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,783
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I had never even heard of the Illuminati until I went to see Rihanna last week and I noticed that while singing Run This Town she made the sign of a triangle with her hands. I know she does it in the music video for the song aswell but I had never really thought about it until now. Anyway, I typed it into Google and it turns out the internet (especially youtube) is crawling with stuff all about this connecting Jay-Z, Kanye West, Rihanna, Beyonce, Lady Gaga etc. with the Illuminati and saying that they all make occult references in their songs and videos.

So anyway what is this all about? I'm not saying I don't believe the Illuminati exist (although I haven't seen any evidence that convinces me they do???) but I'm tempted to believe it's just a way of attracting attention to their songs and gives people something to talk about. There's even people claiming that they all worship the devil but Rihanna has mentioned church before in her interviews and Beyonce apparently always prays before she goes on stage and I'm sure she doesn't pray to the devil!

I know that the making a triangle with your hands sign is also the logo of Jay-Z's record company but why would he pick that when it has other potential meanings.

Comments

• Options
    musicman099musicman099 Posts: 2,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wiki defines illuminati as 'a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy "power behind the throne", allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations'

Basically, what I think it means is the artists that you mentioned e.g. Lady Gaga think they control us, the people who buy their music.

There is all sorts of hidden messages in Lady Gaga's work - http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=2737
  • Options
    Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jay Z likes to pretend that it is a diamond. What it really is is ''the eye of providence''. I'm sorry but every artist linked with Jay Z seem to get darker and darker. Check out JayZ's clothing line.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,284
    Forum Member
    'Devil Worship' and 'The Occult' aren't anything to be afraid of... they're poorly-defined bogeyman. 'The Occult' in particular is meaningless, and can cover tons of religions and belief systems, most of them perfectly peaceful in intent- I believe a common Wiccan mantra is "Harm None". And I don't think many people at all genuinely worship the devil, and most of those who do aren't in with any of the Hollywood 'let's all sacrifice babies' drama. Satanism could also cover LaVeyan Satanism, which is really just a secular moral code promoting, if I remember rightly, hedonism and cyncism towards authority. Nothing dangerous about that.

A lot of the symbols you see in music videos... well, sometimes it'll be co-incedence, sometimes it'll be deliberate, but the artist will be doing it purely for effect, to provoke a certain response, or even as an 'Easter Egg' for people who are familiar with the symbology in question. The presence of 'Satanic' (there's another meaningless scary buzzword for you) or 'Illuminati related' imagery doesn't mean that it's there for any serious reason.

I've always felt that the Vigilant Citizen webmaster in particular isn't entirely sure what the threat is meant to be. Are they worried about the Illuminati or Armageddon or 'Devil Worship' or all of them? I reckon the webmaster is someone who has read up on symbology and started seeing deeper meanings everywhere, and then started trying to apply classic Christian ideas of good and bad to entirely secular music that has jack all to do with the Bible. I swear I've even seen him attempt to bend other belief systems to fit a devout Christian way of thinking. "Light= good, Dark= bad" "Magic is evil" "Snakes are bad", to give some examples.

Seriously, half his warnings rely so heavily on not only a belief in God and Satan, but a certain way of seeing their roles in the world and what represents each one, that all scare value would be lost to some other Christians, let alone people with other beliefs. A Christian who interpreted the Bible differently to him would not be scared by some of his stories. I'm an atheist, and that alone puts half his warnings firmly into the 'So, what's you point?' category for me.

If his argument can't stand up to small religious differences and collapses completely when confronted with non-Christian beliefs, then it's a weak argument.
  • Options
    Ghost WorldGhost World Posts: 7,036
    Forum Member
    The Rocafella sign is a diamond, not a triangle.

And the Eye of Providence has nothing to do with the Illuminati. It's religious symbolism, and the Illuminati were non-religious.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,742
    Forum Member
    http://pakalert.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/dollar_bill_showing_new_world_order.gif
    The Illuminati 'logo' is also on the american dollar bill.

If you're interested in Rihanna, click this, at first you'll probably think "this is a load of ..." but, at the end it makes sense. It's important to understand that it's not LITERAL it's just SYMBOLIC, that's where many people get confused.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uyrOavCDV4

Rihanna might not even be aware of what she's doing... but somehow I'm pretty sure she is. This explains the video more. http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=175
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,742
    Forum Member
    Sorry just gonna add this http://www.armageddononline.org/911.php very scary stuff it's related to the illuminati on the dollar bill, however it isn't anything to do with the music industry just thought you'd find it interesting.
  • Options
    wildmovieguywildmovieguy Posts: 8,342
    Forum Member
    The illuminati is very much real. Very rich people who are tied together by bloodlines and they control the power in the world and wealth of the world. These aren't the kind of billionaires you read about in the newspapers or on TV. They own a lot of TV networks, newspapers, big businesses and oil and other major resources. There are members who work with the general public doing basic waged job also. They dictate what you see and what you read about.

95% of the world is in poverty, not because 'that's how the world is' but because people out there want it that way. It doesn't need to be that way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vigilant knows his stuff. He'll freely admit if he wasn't sure of something. He researches hardcore. He says he is an unpractising catholic.. he is also aware that the Occult isn't the threat but the agenda of the elite and they do exist.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Turquoise wrote: »
    A lot of the symbols you see in music videos... well, sometimes it'll be co-incedence, sometimes it'll be deliberate, but the artist will be doing it purely for effect, to provoke a certain response, or even as an 'Easter Egg' for people who are familiar with the symbology in question. The presence of 'Satanic' (there's another meaningless scary buzzword for you) or 'Illuminati related' imagery doesn't mean that it's there for any serious reason.

Thanks for your post :) Exactly, that's what I thought, it's almost that it adds a deeper meaning to the music and the videos and doesn't necessarily mean that they worship the devil etc. It's not that I am scared of it, I just find it interesting as to why they would bother referencing it??
    ': wrote:
    Hannah;40314644']http://pakalert.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/dollar_bill_showing_new_world_order.gif
    The Illuminati 'logo' is also on the american dollar bill.

If you're interested in Rihanna, click this, at first you'll probably think "this is a load of ..." but, at the end it makes sense. It's important to understand that it's not LITERAL it's just SYMBOLIC, that's where many people get confused.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uyrOavCDV4

Rihanna might not even be aware of what she's doing... but somehow I'm pretty sure she is. This explains the video more. http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=175

Thanks for your links! IMO though it's now almost like they include the symbolism as a way of creating controversy and stirring up interest. If it was really important to them then would they really display it so blatantly?!
    The illuminati is very much real. Very rich people who are tied together by bloodlines and they control the power in the world and wealth of the world. These aren't the kind of billionaires you read about in the newspapers or on TV. They own a lot of TV networks, newspapers, big businesses and oil and other major resources. There are members who work with the general public doing basic waged job also. They dictate what you see and what you read about.

95% of the world is in poverty, not because 'that's how the world is' but because people out there want it that way. It doesn't need to be that way.

Why do you think that?? (Not meant in an attacking way, I'm just interested :) )

Kind of freaked out now though as I have my itunes on shuffle with 1000 + songs and Rihanna - Umbrella just came on :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vigilant knows his stuff. He'll freely admit if he wasn't sure of something. He researches hardcore. He says he is an unpractising catholic.. he is also aware that the Occult isn't the threat but the agenda of the elite and they do exist.

So what's their agenda??? :confused:
  • Options
    jackoljackol Posts: 7,887
    Forum Member

Are you David Icke? Hard to take seriously really
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i get the coincidence arguement but the one where they deliberately put symbolism in to gain a reaction from certain people. The majority of people will know what these symbols are so that will be pointless.

Apparently the agenda is for a one world order aka NWO which is spoken about in the Bible and the Quran... apparently this is bad.. really bad/

Several of the politicians have spoken of the NWO. On the dollar bill, it says it in latin apparently.

It could all be a big coiincidence but it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't. I'm not going to dwell on it too much as it gave me nightmares the last time.. and want to live my life without worrying too much.