e-cigarette advice present for mum.

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Redterra wrote: »
    why would you say that when it could save her life, improve her health and save her a load of cash, i think its a great present.

And she's been talking about trying e-cigs. Dontcha just hate it when people get you things you want for Xmas.
  • shmiskshmisk Posts: 7,963
    Forum Member
    I use sky cig
    When I need to order refills I google sky cig codes and always find a money off code
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a great xmas present. My eciggy has been the best thing I've ever brought.
  • InkyPinkyInkyPinky Posts: 4,808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've not met one smoker who, after getting an e-cig, didn't say it was the best thing they ever did. They really are that good imo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have also bought my mother e-cigs for xmas (she asked for them). Ordered some from elites.co.uk saw an offer in a mag. Still waiting for the bleeders to arrive though:mad:
  • Christian_GreyChristian_Grey Posts: 1,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redterra wrote: »
    why would you say that when it could save her life, improve her health and save her a load of cash, i think its a great present.

It's a good thing to give to someone trying to quite, but I wouldn't give it as a 'gift'!!! I would just buy it her and get her something nice for a present
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    I've been using e-cigs for a couple of years and can't recommended them enough. The best place to purchase e-cigs, liquids, etc is through Totally Wicked:

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/

Delivery is always quick, excellent customer service and they have several years experience with producing the best products on the market.

And no, I don't work for them.

Happy Vaping.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not but its fine and they have good marketing.