Emmerdale - Cain and Moira

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
Forum Member
Anyone else LOVING seeing this side of Cain?

Comments

• lmcd08lmcd08 Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely its been a long time coming I just hope they can last mainly because of their chemistry on screen.
  • AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love it, just seeing Cain with a woman he obviously cares about and showing it - he's like a different bloke. I hope this continues as it's great seeing it amongst all the doom and gloom.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    really enjoying this storyline long may it carry on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    I'm absolutely loving this side of Cain. I just hope Moira feels the same about him, he is obviously falling in love with her and i don't want him to get hurt! They're so cute together!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All of the above.:D
  • AncalagonAncalagon Posts: 2,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I LOVE them too!! Seeing Cain care for someone is so refreshing, they are the best couple to get together on Emmerdale for sooo long!
  • axl roseaxl rose Posts: 1,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its lovely but I'm jealous of Moira.
  • MittenMitten Posts: 2,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I went off Cain massively during the Amy storyline but I'm loving him with Moira, like this side of him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    Yep i think its brilliant!
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Their chemistry is simply pure filth!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    agree totally with all the above, I have never liked the Dingles but I am certainly warming to Cain now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    I am so glad you all agree. :) Cain seems to be really liking her, and showing his feelings obviously doesn't come easy to him. I always thought I'd never be happy till he and Charity were together again, and I totally hated the storyline where Moira cheated with him, but they have definitely turned that storyline round for the better.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    Still prefer him with Charity but guess that is never going to happen!
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Once Debbie has finished whatever nonsense she's got with Cameron and Chas, I can see the ruination of her Dad's relationship being next on her list.
  • 80's Gal80's Gal Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love this storyline and it has huge potential. The chemistry between them is amazing and I just hope that TPTB don't make a mess of it.
  • _BollyKnickers__BollyKnickers_ Posts: 4,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love, love, love them together.

So much sexual chemistry and it's obvious he already cares for her. Can't wait to see where they're heading :-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm having Coira withdrawal symptoms. Anyone know when they will be back on screen? :o
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    80's Gal wrote: »
    I'm having Coira withdrawal symptoms. Anyone know when they will be back on screen? :o

Not till next week, I think. :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :mad: :mad: it's not the same without them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DS spoilers don't mention either of them till Wednesday. It's all the Jai/Rachel/Charity story until then.:mad::mad::mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seems a bit implausible for their storyline to stop like that without any continuity. Are we supposed to believe that they don't see each other until next week? :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True- they might be in it though, maybe just not in the spoilers
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    Next Wed??? I absolutely cannot wait that long for my Coira fix!!! Surely we deserve to see them being cute all around the village!
  • soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    I love Cain and Moira together too!! They make a great couple.... although I am getting sick of seeing Adam's miserable face, he needs to give his mum a break, she stood by him when he was knocking off Mia's mum.
  • tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can he sustain it, I mean cain does not do normal, I suspect Charity will ruin it for them.