Forum Member
✭✭✭
Oh well, last time we will see Mcfly

Comments

• Options
    marsheymarshey Posts: 594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    .....same old faces.....glasses guy, who is an "......experienced supporting artist and contributor to reality television programmes, game shows and quiz shows......" according to his sad website......FFS, get some fresh faces on there!
  • Options
    ads84ads84 Posts: 7,332
    Forum Member
    jay zee 1 wrote: »

Rubbish. McFly are good friends with Emma Willis and her hubby Matt, because he used to be in Busted. It was friendly banter.
  • Options
    jay zee 1jay zee 1 Posts: 1,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ads84 wrote: »
    Rubbish. McFly are good friends with Emma Willis and her hubby Matt, because he used to be in Busted. It was friendly banter.

And now the thread is dead... Cheers mate
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it just me or does Emma Willis have fantastic arms?
  • Options
    gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ads84 wrote: »

Yeah I thought it was just friendly banter
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    I thought they said Mr Emma Willy, must be my hearing :D
  • Options
    dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    marshey wrote: »
    .....same old faces.....glasses guy, who is an "......experienced supporting artist and contributor to reality television programmes, game shows and quiz shows......" according to his sad website......FFS, get some fresh faces on there!
    Oh you mean Tom the guy that is writing songs for other acts and musicals.Plays about 12 different instruments and at the age of 20 wrote 10 number 1 singles (more than queen and Robbie Williams)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jay zee 1 wrote: »
    Mcfly are great friends with her.She's been to their wedding (Tom & Harry's) and they went to hers and Matts it was just banter

Emma dancing with Tom from mcfly's wife:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought they said Mr Emma Willy, must be my hearing :D

I think he did.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dan2008 wrote: »
    Oh you mean Tom the guy that is writing songs for other acts and musicals.Plays about 12 different instruments and at the age of 20 wrote 10 number 1 singles (more than queen and Robbie Williams)

I could be wrong but i'm fairly sure the poster was talking about a guy in the audience, not Tom from McFly...
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member

Not really her arms I pay attention to, it does begin with 'ar' though :D.
  • Options
    linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You have fantastic arms too :D
  • Options
    Since YesterdaySince Yesterday Posts: 5,051
    Forum Member
    dan2008 wrote: »
    at the age of 20 wrote 10 number 1 singles
    So he had all of their future chart-toppers in the bag prior to is twenty-first birthday, then? Either that, or your "10" would actually be 3.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I could be wrong but i'm fairly sure the poster was talking about a guy in the audience, not Tom from McFly...
    http://www.paulwilder.biz/ Paul Wilder
  • Options
    TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Emma has plenty of fantastic bits:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    marshey wrote: »

I know how deluded. Desperate to get his mug anywhere on telly! He never has saying interesting to say just attention seeking piping up over everyone else wearing eccentric jackets. :yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So he had all of their future chart-toppers in the bag prior to is twenty-first birthday, then? Either that, or your "10" would actually be 3.
    No Mcfly have had 15 top 10/`18 Top 20 Hits but 7 of which number 1. Tom also wrote 3 number 1 singles for Busted so there's the 10:)
  • Options
    Since YesterdaySince Yesterday Posts: 5,051
    Forum Member
    But you said "at the age of 20 wrote 10 number 1 singles". Three each for Busted & McFly makes six rather than ten, as the remaining four made #1 after he'd turned twenty-one.