Animal Crossing New Leaf players thread (14.6.13)

Comments

• LethamLetham Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    I have a bunch of gold ores that I don't plan on using, I am looking for some blue roses and some purple pansies, and am willing to offer the gold ores in exchange. If you are interested in this trade, please pm me.
  • omipaloneomipalone Posts: 11,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just got my first mask from Hallow'een Jack in readiness for the end of October.

Looking forward to putting the willies up some of my residents! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 232
    Forum Member
    Took me ages to find Jack! Got a nice Monster mask and Ghost mask :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Took me ages to find Jack! Got a nice Monster mask and Ghost mask :)

Just picked up a Frankenstein one & some candy :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    I had no idea what I'd come across! Got a werewolf hood, ghost mask and a piece of candy
  • DeniseDenise Posts: 12,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Denise, only just got back online, bloody internet!!!!! I have pear, perfect pear, banana coconut,durian, lemon, lychee, mango and peach. I have no friends :-( so any help would be appreciated, my code is: 0576-4419-1169, my town is called Weymouth. Many thanks xx

I will add you and try to catch you online, can give you the fruits missing and bamboo. Can also supply some flowers if needed :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't get to buy turnips this week, was too late by the time I got in game. Prices this afternoon are 112.

I got a ghost mask and my son got a warewolf. Also got a Halloween chair and rug. I was rather tempted to eat the sweet!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can tell when I am around, I start flooding the place.

Anyone around to let me collect signatures for Cherry?
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had to time travel today because I fooked up big time I really hated doing so, I forgot to do my daily villager reset trick in the morning when Skye moved in from the campsite right on top of my house blowing 3 weeks of grass growth.

So that took me about 20 days to kick her out and finally getting Kabuki out in the process along with Broccolo who was leaving anyway but whilst doing so I got a little lucky Zucker appeared in the campsite and got him instead :)

And I had to walk over all my dirt paths each day so the grass would not grow back this was brutal, a painful day which ended well and is now over.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Denise wrote: »
    You can tell when I am around, I start flooding the place.

Anyone around to let me collect signatures for Cherry?

Sorry Denise - am not around a wifi point at the moment to help but hope someone else is around that let you collect some signatures.

Drop over sometime as my villagers keep mentioning you & state you are a chatterbox! :D

*I wonder what you have been gossiping about to them!*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had to time travel today because I fooked up big time I really hated doing so, I forgot to do my daily villager reset trick in the morning when Skye moved in from the campsite right on top of my house blowing 3 weeks of grass growth.

So that took me about 20 days to kick her out and finally getting Kabuki out in the process along with Broccolo who was leaving anyway but whilst doing so I got a little lucky Zucker appeared in the campsite and got him instead :)

And I had to walk over all my dirt paths each day so the grass would not grow back this was brutal, a painful day which ended well and is now over.

Ouch, that is painful.

At least you gained your little octopus out of it and assume made space for someone else you would like.

I am scared of time travel. When I only went backwards a few hours to get shops open and villagers up as unable to get on in the day for a few days and ended up destroying all my turnips.

I have been contemplating time travel to get my grass sorted but it scares me that I might accidently lose a favourite villager I have worked hard to acquire.

My problem of the week has been deciding to update our bridges to all matching wood suspension. What I didn't realise is that you have to have four spaces free all around the bridge so couldn't replace the first one due to villagers houses :mad:
    Check out spacing before you attempt to change bridges as one already being there doesn't mean another will an allowed in the same spot.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    omipalone wrote: »
    Sorry Denise - am not around a wifi point at the moment to help but hope someone else is around that let you collect some signatures.

Drop over sometime as my villagers keep mentioning you & state you are a chatterbox! :D

*I wonder what you have been gossiping about to them!*

Lol, even your villagers call me that? :o

I had Pecan this morning tell me to leave her house as talking too much lol. Marshal had spread a bit of gossip to me that she was thinking of leaving so was trying to get the info out of her.

I haven't seen you online in game for a while but will do if catch your gates open :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Letham wrote: »
    I have a bunch of gold ores that I don't plan on using, I am looking for some blue roses and some purple pansies, and am willing to offer the gold ores in exchange. If you are interested in this trade, please pm me.

I am afraid I haven't been working much on hybrids so only have the easy ones so unable to help. Sorry.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise wrote: »
    Ouch, that is painful.

At least you gained your little octopus out of it and assume made space for someone else you would like.

I am scared of time travel. When I only went backwards a few hours to get shops open and villagers up as unable to get on in the day for a few days and ended up destroying all my turnips.

I have been contemplating time travel to get my grass sorted but it scares me that I might accidently lose a favourite villager I have worked hard to acquire.

My problem of the week has been deciding to update our bridges to all matching wood suspension. What I didn't realise is that you have to have four spaces free all around the bridge so couldn't replace the first one due to villagers houses :mad:
    Check out spacing before you attempt to change bridges as one already being there doesn't mean another will an allowed in the same spot.

Yes that was my main worry losing my favorites who I love, I just chatted with all my villagers about 3 to 4 times or wait for the ping to see if anyone was moving, it's not worth the risk for anything really for that reason unless you mess up badly and grass grows back fully fairly quickly in AC terms just stay of it :) even if you walk on it once it deteriorates.

And talking of hybrids I just can't get a blue rose I have a little area with red+ roses and I plant my fertilizer next to them everyday.
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rocket moved out, Rocket moved out!

Tip. If other villagers start telling you someone is going to move out in advance of them doing so then don't talk to said villager again (ignore pings). That way it seems to prevent them from having the opportunity to change their mind.

No more pink gorilla!11!11 Yay!:D
  • Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,275
    Forum Member
    Finally had some time last night to have a decent session on AC rather than just doing the dailies after getting distracted by GTA5 for a while! Noticed that Stitches had done a moonlight flit even though I had been hovering around him while doing other stuff, just not actually talking to him, so he had opportunities to mention it to me. Missed Joan because I had visitors on Sunday, but I'm in random pattern mode just lately, so it's not too much of a loss. Got the werewolf hood from Jack last night and bought the mummy mask.
    And talking of hybrids I just can't get a blue rose I have a little area with red+ roses and I plant my fertilizer next to them everyday.

Blue roses are a pain in the arse! I've managed to do all the other hybrids accept them and purple tulips. I think I have about 4 red+ roses that came from orange+purple, but I've had to remove 2 that I definitely knew the positions of and start a separate breeding patch, because they'd spawned a whole area of reds and I wasn't sure if second/third generation red+ roses still counted? I've gone back to the beautiful ordinance just so I can stop watering anything accept the tulips and red+ roses.
    Forum Member
    I got an extra spooky vanity if anyone needs one. Had it two days in a row now at the store.

I've been trying to get blue roses for a while now too its just not happening. Good luck to the rest of you! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Jack is boycotting my town. Didn't see him yesterday and can't find him today either.

Been working on getting my dream villagers as my son is letting me use his game for cycling. So far managed to get Hamphrey, Fauna, Cheri and Stitches. Still on the hunt for Goldie, Portia, Apollo, Julian and Hamlet.

I'm struggling with hybrids too, can't get my head round the rules for purple pansies and blue roses. It was much simpler back in the old games!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poppycat wrote: »
    I think Jack is boycotting my town. Didn't see him yesterday and can't find him today either.

Been working on getting my dream villagers as my son is letting me use his game for cycling. So far managed to get Hamphrey, Fauna, Cheri and Stitches. Still on the hunt for Goldie, Portia, Apollo, Julian and Hamlet.

I'm struggling with hybrids too, can't get my head round the rules for purple pansies and blue roses. It was much simpler back in the old games!!

Cool, I'm searching for Cookie and I'm pretty much done I'll have 5 of my dream villagers the rest are a surprise so something else to play for :)
    Forum Member
    Well..if anyone wants to pop over and say hi I've opened my gates. Don't mind me I'm just trying to sort out all the flowers. Any tips on landscaping much appreciated!
  • mulderscullymulderscully Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    Hi Denise thanks a lot x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Today the shop was offering extra bells for furniture so I have ripped out most of my rooms and sold off most of the unrelated bits and pieces I had gathered over the past few months.

Now to get started again but with some more order and thought to each of the rooms themes and look.

Am going to try to create a spooky upstairs using the stuff available this month.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How is everyone doing with the bugs and fish? I need only two bugs for the golden net and I've just been told the two bugs are in Nov - Dec, nine fish left and five deepsea creatures.
    Forum Member
    How is everyone doing with the bugs and fish? I need only two bugs for the golden net and I've just been told the two bugs are in Nov - Dec, nine fish left and five deepsea creatures.

Well I thought I was doing well until I read your post lol. I need 12 bugs, 20 (!?) fish and 7 deepsea creatures.

Just trying to get one of each badge now. Can we arrange an open gate night??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cool, I'm searching for Cookie and I'm pretty much done I'll have 5 of my dream villagers the rest are a surprise so something else to play for :)

I've got to get cycling again over the weekend as Colton has just announced he's buggering off on Monday. If I come across Cookie I'll give you a shout, if you've got a spare slot that is.