How do you know you have a Nail Varnish problem?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    I think I need help. I got 57 nail polishes for my Christmas, which technically isn't my fault but I still feel somewhat responsible. lol
  • ElanorElanor Posts: 13,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I need help. I got 57 nail polishes for my Christmas, which technically isn't my fault but I still feel somewhat responsible. lol

Spooky! I just read what must be your blog post...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And that was your 57th post too!
    Forum Member
    Elanor wrote: »
    And that was your 57th post too!

Oooooooo weeeeird.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most importantly - were the 57 all different?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've had three different lots of nail varnish on today. And they're bare now, so I expect I'll have another lot on soon... that's getting a bit extreme, isn't it?
    Forum Member
    Most importantly - were the 57 all different?

The 57 were indeed all different, everyone got my hints you see...wink wink.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Come on then - what were the good ones?
    Forum Member
    Come on then - what were the good ones?

Nooooo! Don't make me choose! It's like choosing your favourite child. lol

Although special shout outs to Disney Villains collection, Color Club Winter Affair collection, China Glaze All That Glitters collection and China Glaze Holiday Charms collection.

Oh look at that I did choose after all. What a bad nail polish mother I am. lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone else end up getting the Ciate advent calander?
    Bit late I know, but I have a quick review on my blog now :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jane-hen12 wrote: »
    Did anyone else end up getting the Ciate advent calander?
    Bit late I know, but I have a quick review on my blog now :)

No - I'm not a fan of Ciate after their behaviour in the past I'm afraid. I'll go and have a look though!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There behaviour hasn't been the best I must admit! Only started reading around it the other day..still, the stuff is alright and it was a bit of fun. Not a brand I'd make any effort to go back to though!
  • BethaneenyBethaneeny Posts: 10,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey guys!

I'm treating myself to some new OPI's, I want 2 or 3, definately getting Pirouette My Whistle, it's gorgeous, but any recommendations welcome :)

the only other OPI's I have are
    Give Me Moor!
    Plum and Get It
    Pepe's Purple Passion

all reddy purples :)

I dont want anything too bright!
  • statenislandstatenisland Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've had three different lots of nail varnish on today. And they're bare now, so I expect I'll have another lot on soon... that's getting a bit extreme, isn't it?

what an interesting life you must lead that's a bit of a waste of time not to mention harsh on your nails.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what an interesting life you must lead that's a bit of a waste of time not to mention harsh on your nails.

Wow! Rude much? :) P.S THIS is why they invented cuticle oil ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning nail polish connoisseurs :D

My first ever product review is on my blog today!

I reviewed a kit called Dark Arts for FrontCover cosmetics if anyone is interested in having a look, it's here! http://tarastalons.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/dark-nail-arts.html

P.S it's currently on sale ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow! Rude much? :) P.S THIS is why they invented cuticle oil ;)

It's ok, she's always like that. Hence the frequent bans I suppose.
    My nails are in great condition anyway.
  • statenislandstatenisland Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's ok, she's always like that. Hence the frequent bans I suppose.
    My nails are in great condition anyway.

think of all the good things you could do in that time though! Charity work, education, a job etc. Seems very superficial and frivolous to prep and paint nails four times in a day! Not something I'd brag about :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning nail polish connoisseurs :D

My first ever product review is on my blog today!

I reviewed a kit called Dark Arts for FrontCover cosmetics if anyone is interested in having a look, it's here! http://tarastalons.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/dark-nail-arts.html

P.S it's currently on sale ;)

Wow, that's really cool! I like it! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, that's really cool! I like it! :)

Thank you! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you! :)

There's such a lot there for that price too! It would make a great present.

Isn't it exciting being given review samples? It's slow progress with a blog, but it's so much fun to see it grow slowly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's such a lot there for that price too! It would make a great present.

Isn't it exciting being given review samples? It's slow progress with a blog, but it's so much fun to see it grow slowly.

A lot of people have said that, I think I'll have to stock up on some more of their products to give as presents next Christmas.
  • AnnieAppleAnnieApple Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    Hope this thread hasn't gone quiet due to the unnecessary comments made earlier in the week. We all waste our own time as we see fit :rolleyes:

I have bothered to repaint mine again - back to Disney Villains Mother Gothel - really nice vampy dark dark red - actually really impressed with the quality of these polishes. They seem to last ages. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, I've just been really busy this week - back to work, and out ballroom dancing two evenings! I've still been doing my nails, I just haven't posted. I need to blog tomorrow, I haven't posted all week!

I can't decide what colour to do today/tomorrow. I'm going to the theatre tomorrow with my mum, and then out for lunch on Sunday. I don't think I'm going to paint them til tomorrow though, it's past my bedtime now!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've also been really busy, for those of you who read my blog, you'll know I've had my little sisters staying so I've bought no new polishes and haven't done much nail related stuff. I'm planning to but some new polishes soon though so I'll share any bargains I find :)