Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    yungathart wrote: »
    It is doing its best in my home , to make a fool out of me , it got me to wake up early , and now I have just witnessed my toaster eject a slice of toast high in to the air from one slot ,and drop it down into the second slot perfectly .:D:D, at least it made me laugh.:D

:D:D:D:D:D
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    I read these tweets and forgot about them. Let's hope they include Kara and Artem in any snootyfox photoshoot. It seems a bit soon for another Hello photoshoot.

Leo Holden‏@snootyfoximages

@SCDband @artemchigvintse @robinwindsor @krihanoff good luck with your tour beautiful people!!! X

Kristina Rihanoff‏@KRihanoff

@snootyfoximages @SCDband @artemchigvintse @robinwindsor thank u! we r sooo excited! will cal u soon to arrange new photos!x
    Forum Member
    It is Aliona's birthday on 1 May. olivej is collating messages for her.

As Artem's professional dance partner, it would be nice to send her birthday wishes (I sent mine last night) e-mail lizzi@alionavilani.co.uk or PM olivej.

Not long before Artem's 30th Birthday on 12 June. ☺ ♥ ☻♥
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

As Artem's professional dance partner, it would be nice to send her birthday wishes (I sent mine last night) e-mail lizzi@alionavilani.co.uk or PM olivej.

They have the day off on the 12th June,I wonder what Kara will have planned for his special day.;)
  • yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have already been wondering how to get a card to him , as they will be all over the UK, last year I sent it to the Garrick Theatre ,as Kara was still there . it seems rather early to sent it to the Pintner theatre, and there is only two more weeks , and after that who knows LV?, we have to let him know we havnt forgot him , (although he seems to have almost forgotten us):rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    I have already been wondering how to get a card to him , as they will be all over the UK, last year I sent it to the Garrick Theatre ,as Kara was still there . it seems rather early to sent it to the Pintner theatre, and there is only two more weeks , and after that who knows LV?, we have to let him know we havnt forgot him , (although he seems to have almost forgotten us):rolleyes:

Maybe we could get Moonbaby, wliag43 or BJgirl to put something on his Facebook from the Artem thread. As I have never seen his facebook fan page I don't know what is appropriate. Do you have to actually set up a page of your own before you can join. I am not very keen about putting family pics on Facebook. I know younger members of my family do it all the time. The other alternative is to ask somebody going to a venue near to 12 June if they will take a card for you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB Guess he is busy rehearsing for Vegas but he could communicate once in a while, I agree!:rolleyes:
    Bet Kara has something really special up her sleeve for Artem's 30th.......The way the months are speeding by it won't be long before its here!!;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

SMW1963 wrote: »
    They have the day off on the 12th June,I wonder what Kara will have planned for his special day.;)

I dont know , as there are of quite a lot of places between Leicester and Reading , perhaps a flying visit home to see the kitties, but I should think they would not want extra travel , on top of all that they will have already done and still a lot more to do . I think I would try to find a very private secluded place ,and just treat him as God for a day .:):)

PS. Or arrange a surprise, for him , like a visit by his Mother , how ever short .
    Forum Member
    I dont know , as there are of quite a lot of places between Leicester and Reading , perhaps a flying visit home to see the kitties, but I should think they would not want extra travel , on top of all that they will have already done and still a lot more to do . I think I would try to find a very private secluded place ,and just treat him as God for a day .:):)

PS. Or arrange a surprise, for him , like a visit by his Mother , how ever short .

I suspect it could be a big party with Kara, Kristina, family members and the SCD band. Either that or just a quiet family meal. Somehow I don't think he would get away with doing nothing.

What a wonderful idea to arrange for his Mum to come over. I thought about that but it would only work when he has lots of time to spend with her. Maybe at the end of the tour. They are in Leicester on the 11 June and Reading the 13th. A couple of nights at home on the 11/12 June would be possible. Mind you I am not sure how far it is from Leicester to N London.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe we could get Moonbaby, wliag43 or BJgirl to put something on his Facebook from the Artem thread. As I have never seen his facebook fan page I don't know what is appropriate. Do you have to actually set up a page of your own before you can join. I am not very keen about putting family pics on Facebook. I know younger members of my family do it all the time. The other alternative is to ask somebody going to a venue near to 12 June if they will take a card for you.

Do we know anyone who is going to Leicester, or the one before that , that we could sent our cards to , or possibly post them to the De Montford Hall ?.

You can look at his fan page without joining FB I think, and you can keep your photos out of public view if you want only the people you choose to see them .
    Forum Member
    Do we know anyone who is going to Leicester, or the one before that , that we could sent our cards to , or possibly post them to the De Montford Hall ?.

You can look at his fan page without joining FB I think, and you can keep your photos out of public view if you want only the people you choose to see them .

I dont think you can access Facebook without joining. When Moonbaby pops onto the thread and mentions the Facebook fan page, you cannot see anything and are asked to log in or join Facebook.
    Forum Member

Can i just say to anyone worried about FB that you can put as much or as little on it as you want and you can, if you decide to, keep it completely private. The onlyl people on my FB page are people i have accepted, nobody can look at your photos etc., without your consent, and it is great fun
    Forum Member
    On the subject of the birthday i suspect it would be best to send them to Leicester or to his Agents, we could speak to the theatre and ask if they arrived early would they hold them until his arrival just to make sure.
    Forum Member
    KAbell wrote: »
    BIB Guess he is busy rehearsing for Vegas but he could communicate once in a while, I agree!:rolleyes:
    Bet Kara has something really special up her sleeve for Artem's 30th.......The way the months are speeding by it won't be long before its here!!;)

Now the rehearsals for the LV show are well under way. I am sure Artem will find time to tweet. The shows start at 8.00 pm. They are not late night shows. SCD is aimed at family audiences now not late night entertainment:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suspect it could be a big party with Kara, Kristina, family members and the SCD band. Either that or just a quiet family meal. Somehow I don't think he would get away with doing nothing.

What a wonderful idea to arrange for his Mum to come over. I thought about that but it would only work when he has lots of time to spend with her. Maybe at the end of the tour. They are in Leicester on the 11 June and Reading the 13th. A couple of nights at home on the 11/12 June would be possible. Mind you I am not sure how far it is from Leicester to N London.

You may well be right about a big do with Robin and Kristina and the band , they look good fun , and he would get a very good musical Happy BIrthday rendition as well.but wouldnt it be nice for him to get a visit from Mother Father and Brother to arrive for it , I know what you mean he would obviously want to spend all his time for Kara and him to show them around :(,Oh dear ! but it would be great for him though
    Forum Member
    You may well be right about a big do with Robin and Kristina and the band , they look good fun , and he would get a very good musical Happy BIrthday rendition as well.but wouldnt it be nice for him to get a visit from Mother Father and Brother to arrive for it , I know what you mean he would obviously want to spend all his time for Kara and him to show them around :(,Oh dear ! but it would be great for him though

Even if family members speak a little English, it would be quite daunting to be in England without Russian family/friends as backup. I felt very vulnerable in Russia even in a group.

Now an Engagement Party or a Wedding that would be something else entirely.:):p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »
    On the subject of the birthday i suspect it would be best to send them to Leicester or to his Agents, we could speak to the theatre and ask if they arrived early would they hold them until his arrival just to make sure.

Thats a good idea perhaps if we enquire they would oblige .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now the rehearsals for the LV show are well under way. I am sure Artem will find time to tweet. The shows start at 8.00 pm. They are not late night shows. SCD is aimed at family audiences now not late night entertainment:rolleyes:

I am sure when he has time that he will tweet , but we all know he's not the most regular tweeter , he goes in fits and starts , so its nothing new , and we know he puts everything in to his work, thats how he achives perfection, and what time he has he has also to contact Kara,and with her working in the evening and some afternoons he will be concentrating on her , and quite right too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even if family members speak a little English, it would be quite daunting to be in England without Russian family/friends as backup. I felt very vulnerable in Russia even in a group.

Now an Engagement Party or a Wedding that would be something else entirely.:):p:D

BIB We Angels are good at dreaming, silversandy.;)
    In fact when it comes to dreaming and speculating its us who are the masters at those two!!!:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

In a yearly astrological guide for Artem for June , it says now is the time to take a relationship to a Higher level , sooooo lets hope he gets the message , You never know ;)
    Forum Member
    KAbell wrote: »
    [/B]
    BIB We Angels are good at dreaming, silversandy.;)
    In fact when it comes to dreaming and speculating its us who are the masters at those two!!!:rolleyes:

:D:D:D:D LOL

Getting back to Facebook, don't you have to be accepted by Artem as a friend/fan? I really don't have a clue. Hence I have kept away.
    Forum Member
    Loved this post on Ali Bastian's thread by SalsaShon. It made me chuckle.

"Just seen about Ann Widdicombe as the new judge - just as well it's April Fools Day. Nothing against Ann, but a judge, seriously. Suppose stranger things have happened".
    Forum Member
    :D:D:D:D LOL

Getting back to Facebook, don't you have to be accepted by Artem as a friend/fan? I really don't have a clue. Hence I have kept away.

Yes and he accepts everyone ! as far as the Fan page goes MB [or Artem] just hits a button and accepts you usually MB !!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved this post on Ali Bastian's thread by SalsaShon. It made me chuckle.

"Just seen about Ann Widdicombe as the new judge - just as well it's April Fools Day. Nothing against Ann, but a judge, seriously. Suppose stranger things have happened".
    I know its an April Fool gag but it still makes me shudder just at the very thought.....:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Yes and he accepts everyone ! as far as the Fan page goes MB [or Artem] just hits a button and accepts you usually MB !!

He would probably think - Oh no I have read your posts and reject me;)

The list on the K&A thread reminds me of the Eurovision votes. Couple of venues still need names:)
This discussion has been closed.