Options

HO: Who do you think kills Fraser Black?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    lexstarlexstar Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it might be Leela- seeing what Fraser has done to her family, her brother being locked up, her sister being forever linked to him through Rose, the anger she felt at Sinead being left for dead. I'd be quite pleased with that outcome!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sandy or Sinead
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The bent copper. He's disposable.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    Sonny might do it to try and get justice for Jim for Carmel
  • Options
    Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was hoping it was tegan who killed him but it seems not. Damn it!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going for Ziggy. Not an obvious Roscoe. But he was really angry with Fraiser at the hospital so I think he could have done it...
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure now, could be Ziggy, Sinead or Sonny. I hope we get some flashbacks, wonder if they are going to take months to reveal it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still think Jason
  • Options
    D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's Sinead.

She found out what Fraser does and said se can't get justice. Plus he was at the petrol station where Sinead hve birth, she probably wanted to the place where her baby was born and when there Fraser was already waiting.

I said it first before other members take my idea as there own lol!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    D.DotA wrote: »
    I think it's Sinead.

She found out what Fraser does and said se can't get justice. Plus he was at the petrol station where Sinead hve birth, she probably wanted to the place where her baby was born and when there Fraser was already waiting.

I said it first before other members take my idea as there own lol!

I agree, I think so too.
  • Options
    shazzersereshazzersere Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon its marlow,i reckon that frazer did not kill him,but killed someone else and marlows ring was planted on the body.
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ameredith wrote: »
    I don't think Ray is dead and I think it will be him. Grace did look relieved when she was drinking that glass of wine as much as to say good job done.

Yeah i can get behind this, the person
    Who bumped into Tegan
    Seemed like a A Man in either his or Trevor's build.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New Fraser Friday's clue,

With all the evidence hidden it looks like Ste's off the hook.
    Plans arise to destroy Grace's empire, from a Roscoe who's already a crook.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    I'm thinking Sinead. In yesterday episode she was crossing of her list of people she wants to pay for Katy's death. As Fraser is dead and he prevented her from seeing Katy she'd want to him to get revenge - Ste was seen with the gun so perhaps he found Sinead with it and took it off her to prevent her from getting into trouble.
  • Options
    Amy_Jayne93Amy_Jayne93 Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    At the moment I am going with Sinead or someone completely unexpected.

Sinead has a list of people she wants revenge on right? Fraser would have definitely been on that list, but I have always wondered why she doesn't seem to want to have revenge on Ste? Maybe that's because she has already got her revenge on him.

She could have killed Fraser - revenge number one. Then at some point during the night saw Ste and realising he was completely off his face convinced him to take the gun, thus framing him for the murder - revenge number two.

Just like to say I don't think Ste deserves revenge but Sinead is completely unhinged at the moment.

If it is someone unexpected my guesses are Leela or Ziggy.
    Ziggy because he is not the obvious Roscoe and I imagine Sandy (who is leaving) would take the fall for him.

I was thinking it was Sonny, but since Ste had the gun I am on the fence with him. I just can't see him not using his detective status to 'gather' the evidence against Ste and have him take the fall. Unless he was framing Trevor and Ste was unfortunate enough to come across the gun and hide it believing someone he loved (ie. Tegan) killed Fraser instead.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still going for baby Rose.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I think Sinead or Grace