Options

Ed Miliband may have started World War 3

MoleskinMoleskin Posts: 3,098
Forum Member
✭✭✭
When Miliband and the Labour Party stopped Britain from going to war against Syria and the Americans decided they couldn't go alone Putin got the message that the West was weak and wouldn't stand up to him and now he has annexed the Crimea, he's now got his eye on other parts of Ukraine and the U.S. is thinking of sending troops to Poland.

Well done Ed, quite a legacy.

Comments

• Options
    LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    I wasn't aware that moleskin stretched that far.
  • Options
    Sniffle774Sniffle774 Posts: 20,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He may have stolen my wheelie bin as well, I don't think he did...but maybe...
  • Options
    LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    Sniffle774 wrote: »
    He may have stolen my wheelie bin as well, I don't think he did...but maybe...

I'm sure there's a few unsolved murders that could be pinned on him too. Would help if he were 'a loner who kept to himself'*.

* Why people feel the need to add the later when they've already called the person a 'loner' is a mystery.
  • Options
    gummy mummygummy mummy Posts: 26,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moleskin wrote: »
    When Miliband and the Labour Party stopped Britain from going to war against Syria and the Americans decided they couldn't go alone Putin got the message that the West was weak and wouldn't stand up to him and now he has annexed the Crimea, he's now got his eye on other parts of Ukraine and the U.S. is thinking of sending troops to Poland.

Does that mean Putin thinks Miliband and Labour are more influential than the Tories and the Lib Dems who make up the Coalition Government ?
  • Options
    GTR DavoGTR Davo Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's about time, WW3 is well overdue ...
  • Options
    Cg_EvansCg_Evans Posts: 2,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

seen some silly posts on this forum so far that has got to be the silliest LoooooL
  • Options
    AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crimea has no strategic interest to us, therefore it's none of our business.
  • Options
    riceutenriceuten Posts: 5,876
    Forum Member

I assume he's also responsible for global warming, the Brinks Mat job, and anything else the Conservative media can pin on him.
  • Options
    GTR DavoGTR Davo Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    riceuten wrote: »
    I assume he's also responsible for global warming, the Brinks Mat job, and anything else the Conservative media can pin on him.

Kenny Noye was blamed for it! they should let him go!! I met him when I was a child my father was friends with him, he was a nice guy :(
  • Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 22,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aneechik wrote: »
    Crimea has no strategic interest to us, therefore it's none of our business.

Ukraine's got natural gas. Shell are out there looking for fracking opportunities.
  • Options
    CelticMythCelticMyth Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miliband has had about as much influence on international politics as the dead snail in my fishtank.
  • Options
    Biffo the BearBiffo the Bear Posts: 25,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CelticMyth wrote: »
    Miliband has had about as much influence on international politics as the dead snail in my fishtank.

Dead snail? Miliband's fault no doubt.

Come to think of, I can't find one of my socks!

Miliband! *Shakes fist*
  • Options
    RaferRafer Posts: 14,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ed Milliband no. Man couldn't start a sentence let alone a war. Barosso and the EU on the otherhand. More Europe solves everything. By pushing the EU's borders East into the buffer that is Ukraine. You can't really blame Putin for getting a bit protective. When a pro EU group seize government buildings and overthrow the government. Is it not expected that those supporting the ousted president and his allies push back? Strangely enough by using the same tactics.
  • Options
    DaewosDaewos Posts: 8,345
    Forum Member
    Cg_Evans wrote: »
    seen some silly posts on this forum so far that has got to be the silliest LoooooL

And there was me thinking Palafrugel was the forum comedian :D
  • Options
    AndyCopenAndyCopen Posts: 2,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure Baroness Ashton of Upholland has got it all under control
  • Options
    RaferRafer Posts: 14,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AndyCopen wrote: »
    I'm sure Baroness Ashton of Upholland has got it all under control

I think the plan is to stall until the end of May. After that she, Barosso and Van Rompoy get replaced and it becomes somebody elses problem.
  • Options
    MagicCoppeliaMagicCoppelia Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miliband couldn't start a Christmas club let alone a war.:D
  • Options
    RecordPlayerRecordPlayer Posts: 22,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't it Dianne Abbot who made Miliband change his mind about Syria? It does make him appear weak.

Putin, Janukovych and Assad are mates. Ukraine is giving Putin a headache now that Janukovych is out of the running for President. Expect to see more provocations before the elections.
  • Options
    Cg_EvansCg_Evans Posts: 2,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miliband couldn't start a Christmas club let alone a war.:D

ROFL!!!!
    maybe a good thing too!!!
  • Options
    jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and who else voted NO to bombing syria then?
    just labour?
  • Options
    PalafrugelPalafrugel Posts: 2,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All Ed is guilty of is being a another pathetic example of a UK political party leader.

Putin will not bother with Poland and I am sure the moment Putin saw either Clegg or Cameron attempt to speak, he realised instantly he was smarter than both of them put together and he is right to think that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jenzie wrote: »
    and who else voted NO to bombing syria then?
    just labour?
    Here is a list of the 39 MPs from the coalition parties who voted NO

Conservatives
    David Amess (Southend West)
    Richard Bacon (Norfolk South)
    Steven Baker (Wycombe)
    John Baron (Basildon and Billericay)
    Andrew Bingham (High Peak)
    Crispin Blunt (Reigate)
    Fiona Bruce (Congleton)
    Tracey Crouch (Chatham and Aylesford)
    David Davies (Monmouth)
    Philip Davies (Shipley)
    David Davis (Haltemprice and Howden)
    Nick de Bois (Enfield North)
    Richard Drax (Dorset South)
    Gordon Henderson (Sittingbourne and Sheppey)
    Philip Hollobone (Kettering)
    Adam Holloway (Gravesham)
    Phillip Lee (Bracknell)
    Julian Lewis (New Forest East)
    Jason McCartney (Colne Valley)
    Stephen McPartland (Stevenage)
    Nigel Mills (Amber Valley)
    Anne-Marie Morris (Newton Abbot)
    Andrew Percy (Brigg and Goole)
    Sir Richard Shepherd (Aldridge-Brownhills)
    Sir Peter Tapsell (Louth and Horncastle)
    Andrew Turner (Isle of Wight)
    Martin Vickers (Cleethorpes)
    Charles Walker (Broxbourne)
    Chris White (Warwick and Leamington)
    Dr Sarah Wollaston (Totnes)

Liberal Democrats
    Gordon Birtwistle (Burnley)
    Michael Crockart (Edinburgh West)
    Andrew George (St Ives)
    Julian Huppert (Cambridge)
    Dan Rogerson (Cornwall North)
    Andrew Stunell (Hazel Grove)
    Ian Swales (Redcar)
    Sarah Teather (Brent Central)
    Roger Williams (Brecon and Radnorshire)

One Tory, Tim Loughton (Worthing East and Shoreham), and one Lib Dem, Paul Burstow (Sutton and Cheam) voted in both lobbies, a technical abstention.
  • Options
    johnny_boi_UKjohnny_boi_UK Posts: 3,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Palafrugel wrote: »
    All Ed is guilty of is being a another pathetic example of a UK political party leader.

Putin will not bother with Poland and I am sure the moment Putin saw either Clegg or Cameron attempt to speak, he realised instantly he was smarter than both of them put together and he is right to think that.

Putin made a cock up of the whole affair. Annexing the cremea was likely the least desirable option with exception of a full scale invasion of ukraine. Was reading in one of the sunday papers that around 150 billion dollars is expected to leave the country which will be quite a blow to russia.
  • Options
    johnny_boi_UKjohnny_boi_UK Posts: 3,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dead snail? Miliband's fault no doubt.

Come to think of, I can't find one of my socks!

Miliband! *Shakes fist*

First a wheelie bin, now a sock! The man has no shame.
  • Options
    TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member

what utter BS