100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »
    Yes i agree and i also agree that a lot of the blind does fit her, however i think she looks toned rathe than thin and personally i don't find her irritating. So for me those bits seem a little erroneous for this particular person.

I don't have an alternative though.

Some spices can be quite irritating. Ginger for instance, that gets right up my nose.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    gilesb wrote: »
    Yes i agree and i also agree that a lot of the blind does fit her, however i think she looks toned rathe than thin and personally i don't find her irritating. So for me those bits seem a little erroneous for this particular person.

I don't have an alternative though.

Just goes to show different peoples opinions. I find her pretty irritating mostly due to the fact that she came across like a right little cowbag on MIC & I only saw a few.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    The irritating singer with a flower name:confused:

I think it may be her too. She certainly seems to be buzzing at the moment! Here, there and everywhere.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »
    I think it may be her too. She certainly seems to be buzzing at the moment! Here, there and everywhere.

And claiming she got her new slim-line figure by eating crisps all the time... Sure ;-)
  • Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The irritating singer with a flower name:confused:

Any more clues to who this is hinting at, I can't even think of anyone.:confused::blush:
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    Mimi and the hubby have separated - did we have this down for any blinds?

There was a blind for it on BlindGossip but it wasn't posted in this thread. Not really surprised to be honest.
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Yoshi Fan wrote: »
    Any more clues to who this is hinting at, I can't even think of anyone.:confused::blush:

Album called sheezus....
  • Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cris182 wrote: »
    Album called sheezus....

Got it...thanks.:)
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have managed to waste the last couple of hours looking at online rumours. It's fascinating what you find. The crispy one really is a dark horse by the sounds of things. And I'd never heard of Lord Porchester. Does anyone know what a 19%er is? Might be something rude but it was said in relation to a celeb.

Interestingly Porchester died on the 10th September 2001.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have managed to waste the last couple of hours looking at online rumours. It's fascinating what you find. The crispy one really is a dark horse by the sounds of things.

What's the goss on the crispy one? I take it by crispy you're talking about the BBC MOTD football pundit?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    What's the goss on the crispy one? I take it by crispy you're talking about the BBC MOTD football pundit?

Well, presenter. If you are a regular on here you'll have seen Mr Clean appear again and again.
  • Dicey RileyDicey Riley Posts: 65
    Forum Member

Oh no the crispy blinds got this forum closed before but in saying that so did mentioning the "jingle jangle man" - and the blinds about him proved correct
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

This foreign born still A list mostly movie actor who is older and is an Academy Award winner/nominee had his name come up in the underage sex scandal in the UK. Although he will not be charged with anything it was discovered his household staff is rarely paid and work really long hours and several have fake work visas.

Why would you still continue to work for the actor if you don't get paid?? Makes no sense.
  • CeeCee87CeeCee87 Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    Have managed to waste the last couple of hours looking at online rumours. It's fascinating what you find. The crispy one really is a dark horse by the sounds of things. And I'd never heard of Lord Porchester. Does anyone know what a 19%er is? Might be something rude but it was said in relation to a celeb.

Interestingly Porchester died on the 10th September 2001.

Yes, I was very shocked at a story about the crispy one-seemed to mirror a recent story, that was made public, involving a comedian.

I was even more shocked to see on the same sight a story involving a famous, female, bestselling author.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,261
    Forum Member
    Why would you still continue to work for the actor if you don't get paid?? Makes no sense.

Well the part about the work visas probably answers that question. If they are here illegally then they might have been threatened with being sent back and getting into trouble with immigration.
  • NatgarNatgar Posts: 2,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Members of a midget sofa jumping cult who work for famous members probably don't get paid either
  • FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CeeCee87 wrote: »
    Yes, I was very shocked at a story about the crispy one-seemed to mirror a recent story, that was made public, involving a comedian.

I was even more shocked to see on the same sight a story involving a famous, female, bestselling author.

Was the comedian the one involved with someone who killed himself? What did crispy do?

I read the stuff about the writer- what a horrendous woman. Mind you I already thought she was awful, dreadful shite she churns out.
    Forum Member

Kindness Blind

This former tween actress who never quite recovered from her first movie roll was at the airport the other day with her young child. A woman who barely spoke English was asking people how to get to a certain terminal. Most people were ignoring her or giving her answers she didn't understand. The woman started crying and our actress stepped in and even though she was carrying her child, our actress walked the woman to the terminal, which took about twenty minutes and then walked all the way back to her own terminal.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

Kindness Blind

This former tween actress who never quite recovered from her first movie roll was at the airport the other day with her young child. A woman who barely spoke English was asking people how to get to a certain terminal. Most people were ignoring her or giving her answers she didn't understand. The woman started crying and our actress stepped in and even though she was carrying her child, our actress walked the woman to the terminal, which took about twenty minutes and then walked all the way back to her own terminal.

I thought of "Mrs" Joker, but the child isn't young enough to be carried really...
    Forum Member

Kindness Blind

Popular guess on CDAN was Nomi Malone from Showgirls. She was a tween star on Saved By The Bell so she fits nicely, she really didn't recover from the Showgirls role career wise.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    CeeCee87 wrote: »

Please can I have some more clues on both of these. :)
  • The DoveThe Dove Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natgar wrote: »
    Members of a midget sofa jumping cult who work for famous members probably don't get paid either

They don't. The midget didn't even pay for the lavish, handcrafted, wedding album of his second marriage.
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member

It does if they are in this country illegally and at least get board and lodging. Plus there's the constant threat of being reported and kicked out of Britain if you play up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    It does if they are in this country illegally and at least get board and lodging. Plus there's the constant threat of being reported and kicked out of Britain if you play up.

Doesn't Bond live permanently in Marbella?
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yoshi Fan wrote: »

Is the flower singer the daughter of the actor Fat Les ?
This discussion has been closed.