Options

Who counts the votes?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
Forum Member
✭✭
Just wondering,

Who counts the votes for the viewers that call in. Is it an independent ajudicator? Any idea how they do this?

Also, I know people bet on people getting evicted, but like wrestling as a sport where you cant bet on it, isnt BB the same as they give people favourable edits. Hmmmmm

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I believe Davina volunteered, so it's in safe hands.
  • Options
    jakewa2jakewa2 Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I believe Brian Belo, Samanda & Sophie Reade are now responsible for counting the phone votes as a cost costing exercise as C4 wind down there production costs.
  • Options
    .Kooky..Kooky. Posts: 620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jakewa2 wrote: »
    I believe Brian Belo, Samanda & Sophie Reade are now responsible for counting the phone votes as a cost costing exercise as C4 wind down there production costs.

But they can't count :confused:
  • Options
    chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    jakewa2 wrote: »

They were not available so they gave the job to this girl,who is twice as smart as all 4 of the above mentioned combined
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They were not available so they gave the job to this girl,who is twice as smart as all 4 of the above mentioned combined

I believe that you are right :eek: :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,538
    Forum Member
    independent private company...... but I guess thats the boring answer
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    An Indian pedant adjudicator does it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    a computer surely?
  • Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    I suspect they sub-contract the whole voting malarkey out to avoid any accusations of tampering.

Note that Davina DOES say, during every eviction, that "the votes have been counted and independantly verified".
  • Options
    Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mickmercer wrote: »
    I believe Davina volunteered, so it's in safe hands.
    :D:D:D
  • Options
    STUPID CUPIDSTUPID CUPID Posts: 2,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me!
    And I declare Nikki the winner!
    Hurrah!;):D
  • Options
    Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek:
    :eek:Thanks Chole now I now Im not thick or a dumb blonde :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guess if your'e a betting person you really couldn't make much money of BB unless you take a wild punt in the first week. What with Josie in most of the adverts for C4 talking about the chimpanzee thing. They championed her very early.

Saying that though. They do kind of mix it up a bit if the housemate starts to get a bit surly. John James was the big favourite to win, until his last 2 weeks when he became a dick.

Cue bad edits and crab eye costume. I guess to win BB you really have to be a jobsworth and have a bit of character. Just don't cross BB and you will have halve a chance.