Big Brother Australia - Episode 27 - Nominations - 8 October - 10.40am

richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,883
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
Jake and Lisa have gone and the next round of nominations begin today

Watch here - http://bbaustralia2014.blogspot.co.uk/p/live-stream-of-big-brother-australia.html

Comments

• richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LIVE: #BBAU 2014 - 10.8.14 - Nominations on @spreaker #australia #bbau #bigbrother #bigbrotheraustralia http://www.spreaker.com/user/drdetroit/bbau-2014-10-8-14-nominations?autoplay=1
  • PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aisha did my head in during this episode! What a drama queen!

Interesting noms this week, mostly people who haven't been up yet. Still hoping for a Travis eviction though!
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonights BBCP show to listen to or download: http://www.spreaker.com/user/drdetroit/bbau-2014-10-8-14-nominations
  • ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah Aisha was awful this episode, it was only a joke.

Glad David wasn't nominated. As long as Priya doesn't go, I'm not fussed who it is. Hopefully Travis, Sam or Sandra.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Priya / Jason to stay please.

Travis out!!!
  • 09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very interesting to see somew new names up! I'm interested to see where Sandra, Sam and Lawson sit in the votes... Of course Jason will be top, I imagine it will go Jason > Sam > Priya/Lawson > Travis > Sandra. Sandra seems to not be appreciating the experience very much so I doubt many people would bother saving her... And then Travis has been so close to going a couple of times so maybe his luck will run out. I just need to Priya to stay this week - aside from jason I'm not fussed on any of the others.

Sam annoyed me more than Aisha today... Also, while I still like Cat, grr at Priya only being up becsuse of Cat's power play :(
  • Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Priya / Jason to stay please.

Travis out!!!

I agree totally with you

its funny how this task has divided the house .
    I hope they reverse the guests and staff for next week.would be interesting.
  • kvnkvn Posts: 8,782
    Forum Member
    Sandra, Sam or Lawson to go

Priya and Travis to stay

Not bothered about Jason...
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A perfect voting result for me would see Priya top the votes, with Travis evicted.
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it a single or double eviction next week?

I've liked Sandra since Day 1 and I hope she stays. Jason irritates me. Particularly when Sonia speaks to the house, he pulls a face to the camera as if to tell the viewers that he's funny. He's not.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ABCZYX wrote: »
    Is it a single or double eviction next week?

I've liked Sandra since Day 1 and I hope she stays. Jason irritates me. Particularly when Sonia speaks to the house, he pulls a face to the camera as if to tell the viewers that he's funny. He's not.

Agree, I find him fake but lots of the housemates this series are over the top fake. The worst is Skye IMO.

Jason is a positive presence on the show though and seems an ally to Goddess Priya so he can stay. :D

Sick of showmances, Travis to go as Aisha was awful this episode and I think he is getting over confident.
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    While I think Aisha overreacted a bit I would be totally pissed off too if I was her. Sam has always had a chip on his shoulder from Katie and the money to this tasks where he is a staff member it's always the same with him and his dower side kick Sandra.

As long as Priya stays I'm cool with that, hope it's Sandra/Sam who go.

Also hope Leo wins best staff member just to annoy the hell out of the Debbie Downers who'll bitch about it no doubt.