Options

Don't expect much from Michelle Williams!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Cheryl423Cheryl423 Posts: 1,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm puzzled as to why expectation of her are so high. Sure, she can shake ber booty but she has no core strength and can't control her long legs. But I think she could be one to watch because Brendan hasn't had a fire-cracker before, who can already turn in a great performance, so he just has to work on her technique - and that's what he does best. So, too early to tell I think...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope she goes very soon. I found her very annoying.

Annoying seems to be a word cropping up a lot on here. I have to say that she grates on me more than any competitor they have ever had on there. And that is saying something!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 422
    Forum Member
    Somehow she didn't seem to be in control of her legs so I can imagine the comments if they get to do the jive :)
  • Options
    smelly jemsmelly jem Posts: 1,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She reminded me of Bambi learning to walk.
  • Options
    lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thing is I think she think she thought she had done a good job by the end of the routine, the standing ovation was misleading too, so I think she was really surprised with the judges comments but I wasnt.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lea27 wrote: »
    Thing is I think she think she thought she had done a good job by the end of the routine, the standing ovation was misleading too, so I think she was really surprised with the judges comments but I wasnt.

I think they all got a standing ovation out of politeness as it is week one.
  • Options
    Caramel CrunchCaramel Crunch Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annoying seems to be a word cropping up a lot on here. I have to say that she grates on me more than any competitor they have ever had on there. And that is saying something!

She equals Kelly Brook on my irritation scale:eek::o
  • Options
    sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have nothing against her at all, but it's clear dancing is really not her thing. She just doesn't have any natural talent. Stiff as a board and really bad co-ordination. This girl is not going to get any better.

I think those who have damned her from the very beginning can stop bitching now :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She equals Kelly Brook on my irritation scale:eek::o

Oh I so agree with that. And I didn't think that was possible. I actually think Michelle is a teensy weensy bit ahead at this stage. Funny isn't it, how Brendan's partners often tend to be annoying... is the BBC telling him something?
  • Options
    PsychosisPsychosis Posts: 18,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sofakat wrote: »
    I have nothing against her at all, but it's clear dancing is really not her thing. She just doesn't have any natural talent. Stiff as a board and really bad co-ordination. This girl is not going to get any better.

Michelle has been tutored through Chicago and spent years in Destiny's Child. If she had much capacity to learn I really think she would've learned by now. I'd be surprised if she improves much at all.

I'm not saying that because I dislike her - I'm a huge fan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sofakat wrote: »
    I think those who have damned her from the very beginning can stop bitching now :rolleyes:

Considering the bitching you have been doing about Felicity Kendal's looks that is rather ironic. Most people on here have been criticising Michelle's cocky approach to the competition and her dancing. You on the other hand have been bitching about a 64 year-old woman's looks in what I view as a rather nasty way. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Yep, you get double roll eyes for that one!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    smelly jem wrote: »
    She reminded me of Bambi learning to walk.

Earlier today in an e-mail to a friend I described her as 'Bambi on Ice'!:o

Here's hoping hiding the legs in Ballroom helps.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,820
    Forum Member
    Possibly a few less *nerve steadiers* in the BBC bar beforehand might help:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    Haha, were they giving free beer that night for the celebrities too...