Options

Oh dear oh dear oh dear...

chrisjames37chrisjames37 Posts: 858
Forum Member
✭✭
Is this it? Is this the best line up they could get?!

Comments

• Options
    Damien.Damien. Posts: 18,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not bad, better than last years. I'm shocked that they got Michael Madsen and Gareth Thomas.
  • Options
    jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it is pretty good.
  • Options
    BigOrangeBigOrange Posts: 59,690
    Forum Member
    Well, it's better than last year's lot. At least I'd heard of them all this time. (well, except the twins)

A couple of 'names' too like Michael Madsen. It's not really about A-listers though, is it? If it was a house full of those the novelty would wear off after about 5 seconds because they'd be too savvy to actually get into the spirit of the show and it would be dull to watch.

I was only disappointed that Ruby Wax didn't make it in. It would have been stellar with her on board and one of the vacuous standby filler models out. As it is, it's only okay.
  • Options
    jiroosjiroos Posts: 15,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who would you have thrown in?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sorry don't agree, I think the line up is great!
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,191
    Forum Member
    Damien. wrote: »
    It's not bad, better than last years. I'm shocked that they got Michael Madsen and Gareth Thomas.

BIB: I nearly dropped the remote when I saw him. :eek: I would love to know how they persuaded him to go into the "madhouse". I wonder if they're hoping Tarentino will show up for his eviction? :D
  • Options
    mary03mary03 Posts: 6,281
    Forum Member
    *Laura* wrote: »
    BIB: I nearly dropped the remote when I saw him. :eek: I would love to know how they persuaded him to go into the "madhouse". I wonder if they're hoping Tarentino will show up for his eviction? :D

Wow...that would be bloody brilliant :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's a great lineup. What did you expect....Tom Cruise, George Clooney, Cameron Diaz? It's Big Brother. I don't actually care how well known they are or not. It's great that it's back and I love the celeb version just for the egos and bigger narcissism than the normal show that it gives us.

The only one I disagree with is Natasha Giggs. Being a "celebrity" because she's shagged her famous brother in law is nothing to flaunt. She may be going in to let people see "the real her", but I personally am not interested in getting to know her. My son on the other hand thinks that she's extremely pretty and "well fit" so on those merits she deserves her place in the house :rolleyes:
  • Options
    ScottHarrisScottHarris Posts: 2,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have never heard of Michael Madsen.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

are you being serious? :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me neither and I think he is awful .. do not get him at all !
  • Options
    Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Meh, I think it's a great line-up, you're deluding yourself if you ever think C5 will attract the A-list, they got two big names IMO, in Gareth and Michael, and two who will get the tabloids writing (Frankie/Natasha)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I wish people would stop complaining. I think it's a good lineup.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Check him out on IMDB:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000514/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Me neither and I think he is awful .. do not get him at all !

Kill Bill 2 and Reservoir Dogs are probably the films you would know him from. :)
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would have preferred Ruby Wax to Denise Welch!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUsOTE=*Laura*;55719850]BIB: I nearly dropped the remote when I saw him. :eek: I would love to know how they persuaded him to go into the "madhouse". I wonder if they're hoping Tarentino will show up for his eviction? :D[/QUOTE]

Same reason they persuade most of the Americans to go in there whatever reality show, CBB, IACGMOH, ... how did they get Stephen Baldwin, George Hamilton, him from startrek whatever his name, Stephanie Powers, Osmond brother, Janice Dickinson etc etc etc ..... money money money! Not forgetting David Gest!
  • Options
    Forum Member

I would have preferred Ruby Wax to a whole lot of them. She'd have been fab. I have to admit that I was disappointed when her name wasn't called out. :o
  • Options
    pinklady6pinklady6 Posts: 250
    Forum Member

Neither have I ...:confused::confused:
  • Options
    The Steel FlippThe Steel Flipp Posts: 4,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its not a bad line-up it could have been a lot worse than this but I don't like the idea of Frankie and Natasha being on the programme. Its like rewarding bad behaviour with a load of publicity they don't need or shouldn't have. By the way these two are made for one and another.
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Laura* wrote: »
    Kill Bill 2 and Reservoir Dogs are probably the films you would know him from. :)

You forgot Free Willy.:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mary03 wrote: »

Thanks for that. I love this quote
    The oddest thing is when children recognize me from Free Willy (1993) and their parents recognize me from Reservoir Dogs (1992). The kids are, like, "There's Glen!" and the parents are, like, "Don't go near that guy!"
    :D:D
  • Options
    TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member

I would have preferred the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse to Denise Welch :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How can you know who Kirk Norcross is, but not Michael Madsen? Oh dear
  • Options
    ScottHarrisScottHarris Posts: 2,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    are you being serious? :eek:

Yes i am