Options

Does Georgia remind anyone else of Noirin?

Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Not saying she's like Noirin in any way, but when she entered the house I thought she was the spit of her. Of course with the Dublin accent she even sounds like her when she speaks.

I always thought Noirin was stunningly pretty FYI.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Georgia is prettier, but as a model I suppose you'd expect her to be. It would be brilliant if she could cause a tenth of the drama that Noirin caused!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They both had beautiful Irish voices, but I never liked Noirin so I hope Georgia will be nicer.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They have very similar accents anyway.....I'd say both of them are from in and around the same part of Dublin.
  • Options
    HughOSHughOS Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's stunning, just as Noirin was. I hope she's as dramatic and interesting! Although I've heard she does have more of a personality than you would expect from models.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HughOS wrote: »
    She's stunning, just as Noirin was. I hope she's as dramatic and interesting! Although I've heard she does have more of a personality than you would expect from models.

Definitely in hindsight Noirin was a fabulous housemate who made BB10 a little more bearable.
  • Options
    CressidaCressida Posts: 3,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Georgia is stunning beauty but personality wise I’ve yet to see if she lives up to her looks. Norin was nothing out of the ordinary just good at being deceptive.
  • Options
    HughOSHughOS Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely in hindsight Noirin was a fabulous housemate who made BB10 a little more bearable.

I always maintained on here at the time that Noirin was one of the best housemates. She caused so much conflict and she interacted with every single housemate too. Of course she stood no chance in a vote to evict.
  • Options
    allenasusallenasus Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So far she looks stunning, hope she has an Irish sense of humor too boot. think could be cool housemate
  • Options
    TrumblesTrumbles Posts: 7,781
    Forum Member
    Not saying she's like Noirin in any way, but when she entered the house I thought she was the spit of her. Of course with the Dublin accent she even sounds like her when she speaks.

I can't see it, tbh.

Georgia I think is genuinely gorgeous whereas Noirin was terribly overacted.
  • Options
    Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she sounds just like Noirin, but in certain shots last night, to me she bore more than a passing resemblance to Leona Lewis.
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Georgia is much prettier. There was nothing special about Noirin.
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She reminded me of Noirin as well.

Looking back, Noirin was a great HM.
  • Options
    TrumblesTrumbles Posts: 7,781
    Forum Member
    Trumbles wrote: »
    I can't see it, tbh.

Georgia I think is genuinely gorgeous whereas Noirin was terribly overacted.
    In case anyone was wondering, this was just a typo and not some kind of obscure dig...
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Their accents are pretty similar, and for me, that's as far as the similarity goes! Both beautiful young women, but I really hope Georgia has more about her than Noirin!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    Georgia is funny, she was on Celebrity Salon in Ireland and she was hilarious and always messing :L
  • Options
    mary03mary03 Posts: 6,281
    Forum Member
    Yes I think she does look look a lot like Noirin. That was the first thing I thought when I saw her. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Irish girls are stunningly beautiful but I am afraid IMO Noirin did not have the personality to go with it .. looks fade personality does not
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Their accents are pretty similar, and for me, that's as far as the similarity goes! Both beautiful young women, but I really hope Georgia has more about her than Noirin!

Noirin had plenty about her that was the problem and the cause of all the drama.Noirin is a nice girl who is expecting her first baby soon and is in a happy relationship.Its hardly her fault people got besotted with her.
    However there is little physical similarity Imo in fact Georgia is better looking.She is a nice down to earth girl, very quiet and good humoured.
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Omfg yes. I said this when she entered. She's much hotter than Noirin though, and hopefully she's not like her as a person in any way. :L I think it's probably mostly because of the accent though.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omfg yes. I said this when she entered. She's much hotter than Noirin though, and hopefully she's not like her as a person in any way. :L I think it's probably mostly because of the accent though.

Her accent and voice is very similar to Noirin's : they probably grew up near each other :)
  • Options
    Dub2Dub2 Posts: 2,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well they both seem to have the same effect on their fellow hm`s. That`s Kirk and Andrew now under the spell of Georgia.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a feeling she will see a lot of the guys beneath her
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dub2 wrote: »
    Well they both seem to have the same effect on their fellow hm`s. That`s Kirk and Andrew now under the spell of Georgia.

What was that uber-uber flirting with Andrew? I was quite startled. What a very odd couple they would make.
  • Options
    magsy56magsy56 Posts: 2,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Georgia looks more like a slimmer and much prettier version of Kim Kardashian.
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What was that uber-uber flirting with Andrew? I was quite startled. What a very odd couple they would make.

When was that, hardly the dancing thing :confused:
    Georgia is Georgia not Noirin or anyone else . I saw no flirting from her and if she was its not a crime.