What will they do when the oil runs out ?

2»

Comments

• lubo 25lubo 25 Posts: 628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lubo 25 wrote: »
    Thank goodness :D
    Miss XYZ wrote: »
    I'm assuming "they" means the rest of the UK? Or have I just shown that I don't actually get it. :blush:

Give that guy a coconut :D
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    raid their piggy banks buried in the bottom of the garden so they can drink whiskey instead
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lubo 25 wrote: »
    Give that guy a coconut :D

Girl :p:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can I be wrong asking a question?

They say no silly questions only silly answers!!

Again, you're wrong! :D
  • TrebleKingTrebleKing Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do Scotland have any oil, isn't it many miles off shore, outside their waters, and only brought into Scotland from the oil rigs. What happens if BP etc decide to just run the pipes down into England and by pass Scotland?

Of an evening do you lie on your back and let English folk tickle your stomach? Why are you arguing on their behalf if you're a Welshman? Nothing personal, just curious....:D
  • BanziBabyBanziBaby Posts: 473
    Forum Member
    We have secretly been training squadrons of midges to fly down to England where they will work in teams, some will distract the victim from the front while stronger ones (super midges) will steal the wallets & purses & fly them back over the border. These brave midges will feast on Irn Bru to give them the energy to do all the above & be permitted to fly under any Scotsman's kilt & bite for a special treat.
  • EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 22,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    North Sea oil is going to run out for everyone before too long. That's why we have to remain good mates with the Saudis even though they treat their people no better than Saddam or Assad or the Taliban.
  • contrariancontrarian Posts: 1,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol

I just got it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    In case the Welsh find themselves in a similar position except the English get a vote too ;)
  • starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
    Does every independent country have an unlimited supply of oil?
  • starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
    Eraserhead wrote: »
    North Sea oil is going to run out for everyone before too long. That's why we have to remain good mates with the Saudis even though they treat their people no better than Saddam or Assad or the Taliban.

You might be onto something. We are at the beginning of World War 3. You've got to wonder why Westminster passed the independence bill - it wasn't out the kindness of their hearts. They only allowed gay marriage when the economy started to dwindle so to boost weddings, lawyers etc.

If Scotland take Saudi's side and England take someone elses side. You heard it here first.