First impressions - Least favourite housemate so far?

staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
Forum Member
✭✭
It's Denise for me.

Least favourite housemate on first impressions? 309 votes

Andrew
14% 45 votes
Denise
4% 13 votes
Frankie
18% 58 votes
Gareth
1% 4 votes
Georgia
0% 3 votes
Karissa and Kristina
11% 34 votes
Kirk
5% 16 votes
Michael
5% 18 votes
Natalie
4% 15 votes
Natasha
10% 32 votes
Nicola
19% 60 votes
Romeo
3% 11 votes

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andrew Stone, I can see him annoying the sh*t outta me.
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andrew
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Although I don't dislike Denise or Natalie these are probably two of my least favourites as I think I'm going to find them very dull and predictable. Just the same old Katona type Shlock

Andrew Stone and the playboy twins also have the potential to bore I suspect

I hope I'm proved wrong
  • HelenHHelenH Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Denise.
  • BananafishBananafish Posts: 13,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andrew Stone is insufferable in every way
  • mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    the twins by far
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Much as I detest Andrew, on first impressions I don't like Natasha. Absolutely no morals and no guilt for having an 8 year affair. Blaming your age is not acceptable. She was 20 and most women are pretty mature at this age.
  • Locke_JohnLocke_John Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola.
  • jiroosjiroos Posts: 15,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cezzy wrote: »
    Much as I detest Andrew, on first impressions I don't like Natasha. Absolutely no morals and no guilt for having an 8 year affair. Blaming your age is not acceptable. She was 20 and most women are pretty mature at this age.

Natasha for me too.

Shouldn't really let what has gone on outside affect my choice but I was riled with seeing her literally laugh her way through the "admission" of the affair on her VT. If she doesn't give a shit about her (ex?) husband, can she not even care about her two kids???

Vile woman..and that's why she gets my vote...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natasha is arrogant.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natasha and Andrew.
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola 'I don't like listening to anything except the sound of my own whiny voice talking about me.' Mclean
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andrew No Stones for me; saw enough of him in BB11
  • NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    The twins, I might be wrong but airheadness is personified magnificantly there.
  • celtic starceltic star Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    Michael .
    I get an arrogant vibe from him .
    Its like he won't talk until he deems you worthy .
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frankie. Switched off the second he entered the house. He is not a celebrity. He has no talent. He has an appalling attitude to women. He is the worst example of the zeleb culture that has him chasing fame but putting in no hard work.

X Factor is a family show. His behaviour was completely inappropriate for a family audience. I'm not precious about bad boy behaviour but at least back it up with some talent, charm, charisma.

I cannot watch this repulsive waste of skin being given any more publicity for basically being the embodiment of every negative stereotype associated with this country.

Please vote him out this week as the rest of the line-up looked quite entertaining.
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jiroos wrote: »
    Natasha for me too.

Shouldn't really let what has gone on outside affect my choice but I was riled with seeing her literally laugh her way through the "admission" of the affair on her VT. If she doesn't give a shit about her (ex?) husband, can she not even care about her two kids???

Vile woman..and that's why she gets my vote...

Yeah she is scum. Getting publicity for an 8 year affair with her brother in law? Disgusting.
  • KhyraKhyra Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From what I saw watching the show.

Michael he seemed to be making no effort to welcome anyone that came into the house. Also the twin that was wearing the white dress for the same reason.

Thought Andrew along with Natalie came over as quite welcoming and friendly, which maybe irritating for some to watch but when you have just walked into the BB house is probably what you need.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's Denise for me.
    Ditto..
  • Its-GillianIts-Gillian Posts: 3,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andrew stone by a mile!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andrew Stone for being a total arrogant kn*b on everything else he's ever been on, a total poser if there ever was one.

And also Kirk for being on TOWIE but he's got 3 week to change my mind.

Above all else I dislike some of the shallow fans more than any of the HM's lol
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Andrew Stone for me. I don't dislike him, but of all the housemates, he's the one I least want to watch or find out about.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kirk. :yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 448
    Forum Member
    Denise. The twiiter feed and Facebook updates say that she went into the hot tub with Kirk and Frankie last night. She seems like a desperate cougar to me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gareth hate him