Beyonce's Mrs Carter World Tour *Discussion Thread*

1235»

Comments

• da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I went on the Saturday

Cool same here

Good to hear Manchester were louder cuz I thought we were pretty loud.
  • EvanWhisper05EvanWhisper05 Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    da3bool wrote: »
    Cool same here

Good to hear Manchester were louder cuz I thought we were pretty loud.

Oh we stamped our feet that night like hell!
    I don't know, I was right at the back for that and right near the front block in Manc - might have just been different perspective.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    da3bool wrote: »
    Beyonce passed the mic to Joe Mcelderry yesterday during Love On Top not knowing who he was. She recognised what a good pitch he has lol

http://youtu.be/eI1pax1Zk_A?t=18s

at 0:19

:D

I was there last night and didn't realise that was Joe!! Bless him.

It was a phenomenal night, I didn't rate the support act Luke James much, his songs were very slow RnB and didn't get us in the mood - he did do a quick cover of MJ's The Way You Make Me Feel which got everyone singing and dancing though.

Beyoncé was just flawless, my favourites were Love on Top, Grown Woman and Get Me Bodied, which is my favourite song.
    I don't often go to concerts as I find them very expensive but I would gladly pay double what I paid to see Beyoncé again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love on Top was just amazing. I was seated near the front and everyone was dancing for that and the crowd were so loud. Easily one of her best songs.

Wish I was there again tonight, was so good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UK tour is over

Two dates in Dublin left for her
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll do a second leg of the tour I'd say.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'll do a second leg of the tour I'd say.

I think so too
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why don't you love me is one of my favourite performances of the tour

Her vocals <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgB5yi2MJpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UK/Ireland leg is officially over.

Great reviews all round as usual

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's cancelled tonight's show in Antwerp due to exhaustion.

Not surprised, when she spoke when i saw her, her voice was groggy.

There are a few rumours circulating that she's pregnant again, which may explain why it's taking so long for this 'new CD' to be released. She's teased about 3 songs now with no mention of anything.

Really strange.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    She's cancelled tonight's show in Antwerp due to exhaustion.

Not surprised, when she spoke when i saw her, her voice was groggy.

There are a few rumours circulating that she's pregnant again, which may explain why it's taking so long for this 'new CD' to be released. She's teased about 3 songs now with no mention of anything.

Really strange.

There were photos of her stomach looking quite rounded in some of her costumes (I think it may have been the blue jumpsuit used in Love On Top) at one of the shows so possibly she's pregnant. :)

I don't know how many dates she has on this tour but it could be getting to her.

I bought B'Day the other day. I like Upgrade U, Ring The Alarm and Deja Vu at the moment. I haven't had a chance to listen to it in full.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 316
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    There were photos of her stomach looking quite rounded in some of her costumes (I think it may have been the blue jumpsuit used in Love On Top) at one of the shows so possibly she's pregnant. :)

I don't know how many dates she has on this tour but it could be getting to her.

I bought B'Day the other day. I like Upgrade U, Ring The Alarm and Deja Vu at the moment. I haven't had a chance to listen to it in full.

If she's pregnant, I really hope, and that's the selfish part of me, that she doesn't push the album release because of the pregnancy. I need new music from her!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »

Yep - I saw the same image:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/05/13/article-0-19C17434000005DC-661_634x536.jpg

Everything is so weird with her lately.
    Snippets of three new songs from campaigns and films but no official announcement of anything or any album news?

There's 65 dates for this tour. Tonight was supposed to be number 21... not even a third of the way through yet.

Exhaustion doesn't surprise though. She's not had more than 1 night off for a month, and she had 4 consecutive performances at 1 point
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw Beyonce in Dublin thought she was amazing so good live and it was the first time seeing her.
    I love the way she interacts with the crowd and then she stands back just looking at the crowd smiling she really enjoys performing .