Proper economic meltdown on friday if SNP win yes vote on thursday then.

Comments

• mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    does this really need a new thread ....
  • BanglaRoadBanglaRoad Posts: 57,555
    Forum Member
    Yet another thread from Net Nut along the same lines Why not just lump them all together and call it Armageddon ?
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm voting for the SNP? This is news to me. :p
  • Net NutNet Nut Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimik1uk wrote: »
    does this really need a new thread ....
    BanglaRoad wrote: »
    Yet another thread from Net Nut along the same lines Why not just lump them all together and call it Armageddon ?

I take it your from the SNP/yes camp?
    Forum Member
    Hey Net Nut Have you seen what Tory MP Nadine Dorries has to say about the vote? ill be right up your street:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Delboy219 wrote: »

The thing about the SNP, its leader and the Yes camp is that they are practically all the same all wanting practically the same thing.
  • glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes we should all go out and start panic buying canned goods, candles, batteries and sugar and prepare for the same sort of Armageddon happened at the turn of the millennium.
  • mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    Net Nut wrote: »
    I take it your from the SNP/yes camp?

you would then be wrong

I have been advocating NO for months on this forum , which you would have known if you posted in the main thread rather than just start a new thread all the time
  • smudges dadsmudges dad Posts: 36,989
    Forum Member
    Thankfully we can trust the word of Deutsche Bank
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-28964837 and many others
    Forum Member
    Thankfully we can trust the word of Deutsche Bank
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-28964837 and many others

But....but.......how can this be/ Those bastions of sage advice, cautious approach and generally the cleverest people on the planet possibly do anything wrong? Remember how the banks have saved us all from doom and gloom following 2008?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes we should all go out and start panic buying canned goods, candles, batteries and sugar and prepare for the same sort of Armageddon happened at the turn of the millennium.

There could actually be panic buying in Scotland after a win for the SNP/yes vote.
    Forum Member
    There could actually be panic buying in Scotland after a win for the SNP/yes vote.

I assume you mean the English coming up because they've already bought up all the stocks down south. Remember, as soon as there's a Yes vote, everyone in Scotland will also get Ebola, start dressing in nothing but woad and start advancing on Carlisle and Berwick.
  • jmclaughjmclaugh Posts: 63,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What as opposed to improper economic meltdown, yet more tin foil hats.
  • Gary_LandyFanGary_LandyFan Posts: 3,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Delboy219 wrote: »
    Scottish Independence will be the SNP's version of Independence.
    And I thought that the SNP were the only political party in Scotland that support Independence.
  • jjwalesjjwales Posts: 48,564
    Forum Member
    Scottish Independence will be the SNP's version of Independence.
    And I thought that the SNP were the only political party in Scotland that support Independence.

No, the Greens do too.
    Forum Member
    The thing about the SNP, its leader and the Yes camp is that they are practically all the same all wanting practically the same thing.

I've heard that some Scots vote SNP even though they oppose independence. There must also be some Labour voters who want independence.
  • PompeyBillPompeyBill Posts: 7,409
    Forum Member
    jjwales wrote: »
    No, the Greens do too.

Considering the people who rabidly go on about all sorts of things on here, it constantly amazes me that some of those people don't know the most basic facts about the situation at hand, like this.

Somebody the other day basically thought the SNP was an independence movement, rather than a governing political party!
  • swingalegswingaleg Posts: 103,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm wondering if I've got enough Rustlers microwave burgers in........might nip out and get a few more

Do you think the Lecky will stay on?........:confused:
  • curmycurmy Posts: 4,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not to mention rebuilding Hadrian's Wall & making it at least 20 ft high with no border crossings ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PompeyBill wrote: »
    thought the SNP was an independence movement, rather than a governing political party!

SNP clue is in their name.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    curmy wrote: »
    Not to mention rebuilding Hadrian's Wall & making it at least 20 ft high with no border crossings ;-)

Oh good does that mean we can have most of Northumberland then, sister lives there and does it include Newcastle, we love Geordies up here.
    Forum Member

Only if you know what SNP actually stands for!
  • PompeyBillPompeyBill Posts: 7,409
    Forum Member

Not surprisingly, you're not getting it. Said person thought that the SNP were an umbrella movement group, rather than having other policies enabling them to successfully govern.

Anyway, shouldn't you be hiding behind a propped up door somewhere, with a mattress over it, ready for the inevitable nuclear holocaust which will follow in the result of a Yes vote? Either that or plagues of locusts and rivers of blood.
    Forum Member
    Not surprisingly, you're not getting it. Said person thought that the SNP were an umbrella movement group, rather than having other policies enabling them to successfully govern.

Anyway, shouldn't you be hiding behind a propped up door somewhere, with a mattress over it, ready for the inevitable nuclear holocaust which will follow in the result of a Yes vote? Either that or plagues of locusts and rivers of blood.
    How else are we going to send Trident back?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jjwales wrote: »
    Only if you know what SNP actually stands for!
    thought that the SNP were an umbrella movement group, rather than having other policies enabling them to successfully govern.

What sort of nationalist party are not in favour of their own independence then?