I just feel so bitter

13»

Comments

• rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have had short spells of bitterness in the past but I have the experience to deal with it now. I am quit motivated on various fronts.
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    IzzyS wrote: »
    Yup, im a proud Brit living in Scotland.
    Careful Izzy, the OP is looking for a Scottish lady to ease his loneliness :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    hazydayz wrote: »
    I realise I'm Scottish and part of being Scottish is being miserable and glum and hating people with more success than youQUOTE]

Sorry I lost interest after this >:(
  • Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IzzyS wrote: »
    I often wonder this myself, hah. I can certainly relate about feeling angry anyway though not so much about the whole sex thing(!).

I think the trick is learning to be able to switch off at the end of the day and let go of everything but its not at all easy. I find it hard not to wind myself up.

Your post surprised me. You always come across as so pleasant, reasoned and completely not angry ever. To the extent you make me feel like a complete bitch by comparison. :blush::D
  • Aarghawasp!Aarghawasp! Posts: 6,205
    Forum Member
    :D:D:D I glanced at Muggins' post about PMs and because of all the talk of propositions I thought there was something saucy afoot.

Muggins and Aargh sitting in a tree. Doing something I don't want to see. :blush:

Good luck to all you horny buggers. I'm off out Trick or Treating with Luke Skywalker and the Devil. :cool:

Bwahahahaha! I'm not that way inclined. :D

Nae luck Seth. :p
  • hazydayzhazydayz Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    hazydayz wrote: »
    I realise I'm Scottish and part of being Scottish is being miserable and glum and hating people with more success than youQUOTE]

Sorry I lost interest after this >:(

Well it's true.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D:D I glanced at Muggins' post about PMs and because of all the talk of propositions I thought there was something saucy afoot.

Muggins and Aargh sitting in a tree. Doing something I don't want to see. :blush:

Good luck to all you horny buggers. I'm off out Trick or Treating with Luke Skywalker and the Devil. :cool:
    You are a naughty on WT, hope you got tricked rather than treated :p;-)
  • IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your post surprised me. You always come across as so pleasant, reasoned and completely not angry ever. To the extent you make me feel like a complete bitch by comparison. :blush::D

The last while has been trying.