Options

Any Fans Of Ukrainian Comedy...

DangerBrotherDangerBrother Posts: 1,623
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Haha, just found this on YouTube, be careful though, it is probably NSFW

(Lota boobies)

Very very odd.

Wonder if our female comedians like Mirandha and Millican would ever do such a show...

: http://youtu.be/sBixxCW9PMU

Comments

• Options
    10k Audacity10k Audacity Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Love every second of it all. :blush: :cool:
  • Options
    Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I couldn't watch 20 minutes of it.
    The first two minutes are just Benny Hill.
  • Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    Ummm, I'm guessing that the Russian version of HIGNFY or 8 Out Of Ten Cats aren't really aimed at the same target audience?
  • Options
    HypnodiscHypnodisc Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, just found this on YouTube, be careful though, it is probably NSFW

(Lota boobies)

Very very odd.

Wonder if our female comedians like Mirandha and Millican would ever do such a show...

: http://youtu.be/sBixxCW9PMU
    Si_Crewe wrote: »
    Ummm, I'm guessing that the Russian version of HIGNFY or 8 Out Of Ten Cats aren't really aimed at the same target audience?

Not really the same sort of thing even remotely though, is it?

This is just like an even sillier, adult version of 'Just for Laughs' which is hidden-camera slapstick rather than 'actual comedy'.
  • Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    Hypnodisc wrote: »
    This is just like an even sillier, adult version of 'Just for Laughs' which is hidden-camera slapstick rather than 'actual comedy'.

I seem to recall that Just For Laughs usually involved fat, balding car salesmen and spotty shop assistants rather than women with no clothes on.

At the risk of taking this all far too seriously, and appearing very right-on, I've never really "got" the whole Benny Hill thing.
    It's like guys are told that they're supposed to laugh at stuff like that because it's a great excuse to show girls with no clothes on the telly.
    I guess I never got the memo'.
  • Options
    HypnodiscHypnodisc Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Si_Crewe wrote: »
    I seem to recall that Just For Laughs usually involved fat, balding car salesmen and spotty shop assistants rather than women with no clothes on.

At the risk of taking this all far too seriously, and appearing very right-on, I've never really "got" the whole Benny Hill thing.
    It's like guys are told that they're supposed to laugh at stuff like that because it's a great excuse to show girls with no clothes on the telly.
    I guess I never got the memo'.

I must admit that yeah, I don't find this sort of thing remotely funny, nor 'Just for Laughs'. It's a load of old crap.

Pretty much all slapstick and 'clown humour' is just anti-comedy. No skill, no effort, no jokes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My ex was Ukrainian. He was only funny when he didn't know it. I remember we were sitting on a bus and someone who wasn't my biggest fan got on and gave me a dirty look, his response to that was to say "who's the c**t?" Quite loudly :D
  • Options
    Chuck WaoChuck Wao Posts: 2,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My ex was Ukrainian. He was only funny when he didn't know it. I remember we were sitting on a bus and someone who wasn't my biggest fan got on and gave me a dirty look, his response to that was to say "who's the c**t?" Quite loudly :D

East Euros can be a bit basic . So did he have a large c++k or something ?
  • Options
    U96U96 Posts: 13,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anything is funnier than Mirahnda.Or any recent BBC sitcoms.
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha ha ha