Downgrading the software

Mark.Mark. Posts: 84,922
Forum Member
✭✭✭
(I asked this in the .08 lockups thread, but didn't get an answer)

Is it possible to downgrade the software on the 9200T to an older version? I'm asking because last night I got a lockup using the .08 version and, if it happens again, I'd like to roll back to .06 if possible.

Comments

• BrightSparksBrightSparks Posts: 1,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you would have to download it from the humax site (if its still on there that is) and transfer via a cable from ya pc
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    Wouldn't taking 06 from the OTA repeat coming up work?
  • Mark.Mark. Posts: 84,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got the PC Cable etc (how do you think I got .08?!), so that isn't a problem.

I just wondered if it was actually possible, because given the choice between lockups and a slightly eratic MHEG engine, I'd rather have the latter.
  • BarryBarry Posts: 1,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got the PC Cable etc (how do you think I got .08?!), so that isn't a problem.

I just wondered if it was actually possible, because given the choice between lockups and a slightly eratic MHEG engine, I'd rather have the latter.

Do it all the time, best to do a default settings, so make a note of your timers.
  • Mark.Mark. Posts: 84,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I know the answer, but best to be safe - I take it my recordings will be fine? (Well, as fine as they ever are when "upgrading".)
  • BarryBarry Posts: 1,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I know the answer, but best to be safe - I take it my recordings will be fine? (Well, as fine as they ever are when "upgrading".)

Mine have been
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 298
    Forum Member
    I have been trying to get hold of the 06 software but the Humax site seems to have been down for a couple of days now. Can someone send me the 06 software?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can send you 1.00.06 or 1.00.06 with just the blanking fix added if you pm me your email addresses