• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,048
    Forum Member
    The A World ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Atraxi cooking instructions?

Love it Johnny!

I wondered about 'the A world' too, the a for alternative.

Can I stake an early claim for ...Word Lathe.
    I've some evidence for that too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Leadworth = What Ole Dr? :p

I think mine makes the most sense. Remember Amy's "12 years and 4 psychiatrists" in the episode "THE ELEVENTH HOUR"?
    4 psychiatrists because she "kept biting them" because they said the Doctor wasn't real. Hence WHAT OLE DR.
  • CoalHillJanitorCoalHillJanitor Posts: 15,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Welcome to the forum, Carolyn. Through a strange asynchronous phenomenon you seem to be exactly one Doctor removed from the present, but it's good to be able to communicate with you. :) Wibbly...
  • solarpenguinsolarpenguin Posts: 488
    Forum Member
    If you remember the Trad vs. Rad debates of fandom in the 90s, you'll be interested to see this episode was 'Whole Trad'.
  • tiggerpoohtiggerpooh Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ethel_Fred wrote: »
    Could we have a new spin-off - a small country village where mysterious things happen. Wonder if they'll have a local shop :D

Ah, yes. "A local shop, for local people!" :D Maybe we'll see Steve Pemberton back as Strackman Lux from Silence in the Library and Forest of the Dead. :)
  • doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    Ethel_Fred wrote: »
    Could we have a new spin-off - a small country village where mysterious things happen. Wonder if they'll have a local shop :D

And a fancy-dress shop next door where a little man in a black suit and a bowler hat goes to have adventures ....