Aaron Biggest Villain in BB History

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
Forum Member
✭✭
The most selfish, most arrogant and ruthless housemate in BB history.

Biggest gameplayer, takes advantage over young girls. Will sell his granny and Faye ( told her he loved her ) make up more stories than Nick Bateman to get to the winning post.

So glad this weasel has finally been exposed. Aaron fans, hang your heads in shame.

How can you possibly justify this?

Comments

• ButerballsButerballs Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    Jaymb72 wrote: »

Biggest gameplayer, takes advantage over young girls. Will sell his granny and Faye ( told her he loved her ) make up more stories than Nick Bateman to get to the winning post.

So glad this weasel has finally been exposed. Aaron fans, hang your heads in shame.

Im just wondering if Arron made certain Alex and Tom would be in the final because he thinks they dont have a chance of winning???

He behaved like a prick tonight and I really hope this will be his downfall
  • jegmeisterjegmeister Posts: 2,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so you all quite like him then:D
  • karezzakarezza Posts: 1,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree - Aaron to win. Don't let another unhygienic moron win BB!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Give me a "villain" over the dozens of unmemorable or thick or scummy housemates that have graced those walls in the past 10 years.

Nasty Nick MADE Big Brother. It would have probably collapsed after a few series without his influence.

The villains make this show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buterballs wrote: »
    Im just wondering if Arron made certain Alex and Tom would be in the final because he thinks they dont have a chance of winning???

He behaved like a prick tonight and I really hope this will be his downfall

He was very patronising about Alex - little does he realise that she doesn't need his help.
  • thingofme22thingofme22 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    delete
  • Iggy's BoyIggy's Boy Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear OP! I find Aaron's behaviour eminently justifiable. He did what he was supposed to do according to BB rules and he stayed true to his principles.

Why should Jay be in charge?

Lovin Aaron more and more. Despite the pressure and the flak he does what he thinks best.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,384
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaron to win! :D
  • ScottHarrisScottHarris Posts: 2,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iggy's Boy wrote: »
    Oh dear OP! I find Aaron's behaviour eminently justifiable. He did what he was supposed to do according to BB rules and he stayed true to his principles.

Why should Jay be in charge?

Lovin Aaron more and more. Despite the pressure and the flak he does what he thinks best.

This i agree with , i see no reason why Aaron shouldn't nominate the way he wanted to . Anti-Aaron people are going way OTT on this it's ridiculous .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 264
    Forum Member
    Jaymb72 wrote: »

and here we have another one who has bought into the producers manipulation. Now Aaron is not the brightest spark but next to the idiots he lives with he is a genius.
    Tom - nasty, Fay - selfish, Jay - vile, Lou - simpleton. That leaves just Alex and Aaron. Alex to win - Aaron to come 2nd.
  • neversaydieneversaydie Posts: 1,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who cares, he is the only worthy winner,everything is about him the forums only talk about him.Other fans don't even talk about their own favs how sad is that?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,384
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who cares, he is the only worthy winner,everything is about him the forums only talk about him.Other fans don't even talk about their own favs how sad is that?

Exactly! The dislikers talk about him 24/7!

He is definitely a worthy winner, he's provided the most entertainment. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gaijin wrote: »
    and here we have another one who has bought into the producers manipulation. Now Aaron is not the brightest spark but next to the idiots he lives with he is a genius.
    Tom - nasty, Fay - selfish, Jay - vile, Lou - simpleton. That leaves just Alex and Aaron. Alex to win - Aaron to come 2nd.

Everything he does is way beyond contrived. He's as cringey as Mark was. They should all have been up this week and this would have made him look the better person.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am loving the Aaron hate. Aaron is in the final.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Strongly suspect OP is a Jay 'fan'..

Aaron to win :)
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    This i agree with , i see no reason why Aaron shouldn't nominate the way he wanted to . Anti-Aaron people are going way OTT on this it's ridiculous .

Probably because it may be their last chance to paint him in a bad light. Aaron to win :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Strongly suspect OP is a Jay 'fan'..

Aaron to win :)

Strongly disagree there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaron is in the final & the Aaron haters can't do anything about it.:D