Options

Aaron dancing to Jay's tune

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
Forum Member
✭✭
That was hilarious.

He really minced it up to the max didn't he. He looked like John Inman on acid.

It was a total in your face moment and I don't think he realised how close to death he was. Lol.

I don't like the guy but that was a real touch.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was nasty. Perhaps you have to be more of an Aaron fan than I can manage to enjoy watching him baiting Jay and taking away all the pleasure of his prize.
  • Options
    nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was nasty. Perhaps you have to be more of an Aaron fan than I can manage to enjoy watching him baiting Jay and taking away all the pleasure of his prize.

I agree. It was his little victory dance and his way of rubbing it in to Jay that unlike him he hadn't wilted.
  • Options
    Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They all danced Jay showed himself up lying on the sofa sulking lol :D and he goes on about Aaron sulking lol lol:D
  • Options
    scarpa1scarpa1 Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and what would of happened on here if Aaron had not of joined in the dance?

oh why is he so boring and why is he ruining Jay's favourite song hes always sulking.

Poor chap cant win.
  • Options
    jane2507jane2507 Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    Jaymb72 wrote: »
    That was hilarious.

It was a total in your face moment and I don't think he realised how close to death he was. Lol.

Have to agree with you it was hilarious :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I laughed. At Jay and Aaron's dancing. Hilarious.
  • Options
    OvalteenieOvalteenie Posts: 24,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scarpa1 wrote: »

oh why is he so boring and why is he ruining Jay's favourite song hes always sulking.

Poor chap cant win.

Yup he would have been slated for being sulky & petty... Damned if he does damned if he doesn't...

He was just enjoying himself regardless of it being Jay's song :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From the edit it did look as Aaron was being a little narky but does anyone know if Aaron knew that was Jay's favorite tune?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That guy sure has some moves. :D
  • Options
    lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member

Coming out of the bedroom to dance is considered baiting Jay? He didn't dance any differently to the way he always dances. Sorry just don't see it your way at all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 320
    Forum Member
    Aaron is a horrible man for Dancing!
  • Options
    sangrealsangreal Posts: 20,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, how was he baiting Jay?

I didn't hear BB introduce it as Jay's favourite song or anything.
    Are we to assume that Aaron just somehow automatically knew it was Jay's favourite song?

According to the edit, the tune started playing, Aaron came in from the bathroom and joined in the dancing with Tom, Alex & Louise.
    He danced the same way as he always does.
    Jay stayed on the sofa and said/did nothing, just looking glum.

I detected nothing nasty coming from Aaron.

Note, I'm not an Aaron fan, though I guess I prefer him to the other 4, who I see as being amongst 4 of the most rubbishy housemates ever... on a par with BB10+11's crappy finalists anyway :-(

[edit]

Oops, too slow. Others have already made the same points as me, lol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    I did not enjoy the spasms of Aaron. I loved them! I found Jay's moves however, stilted and inflexible.
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jaymb72 wrote: »
    That was hilarious.

LMFAO! That is the best description of any housemate ever! :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mile wrote: »
    From the edit it did look as Aaron was being a little narky but does anyone know if Aaron knew that was Jay's favorite tune?

Yes he must have, as Jay won his favourite song in the task and it was the only one played! Aaron only came out as soon as it started playing because he saw Jay was down, he normally only dances to boy bands!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was nasty, he doesn't dance well does he? I bet he thought I'll dance using my usual moves just to make Jay want to punch me in the face, what a horrid man Aaron is.
  • Options
    sangrealsangreal Posts: 20,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes he must have, as Jay won his favourite song in the task and it was the only one played! Aaron only came out as soon as it started playing because he saw Jay was down, he normally only dances to boy bands!

Nah, he also likes & dances to dance music.
    Aaron is a proper raver (he was dancing to the 90's rave music last week and said he loves to party in Ibiza).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    It was a stroke of genius by Aaron. What a move! The look on Jays face was one of the funniest things the while season! Aaron to win!
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member

And if he hadn't danced, people would have accused him of sulking in order to spoil Jay's enjoyment.

It seems he can't do right for doing wrong in some people's eyes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Electra wrote: »
    And if he hadn't danced, people would have accused him of sulking in order to spoil Jay's enjoyment.

It seems he can't do right for doing wrong in some people's eyes.

He was happy enough to sulk during Jay's task, but wouldn't join in with taking orders from "that chump"!
  • Options
    Vicky.Vicky. Posts: 5,948
    Forum Member
    scarpa1 wrote: »

Poor chap cant win.

This

If he hadnt danced...it would be because he was petty because it was jays fave song and not his, or something like that