Judges -which one's will not return to SCD next year?

2»

Comments

• domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    I think it's time for Arlene to go, she well and truly crossed the line this year.

As for Len, maybe he shouldn't be so greedy and decide which show he would rather do. The jet lagged grouch does not make good tv.

Craig needs to lighten up and accept it's an entertainment show.

Bruno has been surprisingly low key this year, I think maybe he had a warning last year, shame the others didn't.
  • daniel hallidaydaniel halliday Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    loz2601 wrote: »
    This thread is so full of hate it's actually quite scary.

so wrong and deluded, its not the thread thats full of hate,its the so called judges,:mad:
  • crankshaftcrankshaft Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    loz2601 wrote: »
    This thread is so full of hate it's actually quite scary.

I don't hate the judges, but I have no respect for them or their opinions anymore. Over the last two years their manners towards contestants and each other have gone from bad to worse.
    I am sick of the shouting matches and the destructive criticism and it is time someone popped their over-inflated egos.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so wrong and deluded, its not the thread thats full of hate,its the so called judges,:mad:

I don't think the judges have resorted to calling anyone a hag! Or that someone should be ashamed of things they've done in past, re. your comment about Craig. If you don't like the judges, there's a way of being constructive about it without being rude. Otherwise you're doing the same thing you've been criticising the judges for.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Donny Burns would be a great judge.