Options

Will there be Tweets from Lisbon! (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ameri wrote: »
    Thanks for posting that link, Lizzie. That post puts things in perspective, doesn't it?

Indeed it does. Because that person is obviously no "internet nut"

tnt wrote: »
    I think someone very important behind the scenes is directly connected to them but does not want this information in the public domain. Lets see what happens in the next 2 months :D

Possibly. Maybe even probably.

Next step: Amaral's appeal and the Libel trial should it go ahead.

Not holding my breathe to hear anything from Tanner V Murat whatever thats all about for a good long while.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well said that nospinnaker.
    Must make me a pitchforker too.
  • Options
    frisky pythonfrisky python Posts: 9,737
    Forum Member
    chebby wrote: »
    Has anybody seen these

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/7/freedom-of-expression

http://mccannfans.info/2009/09/gordon-brown/

Been reading about Jim Gamble CEOP, and just discovered that he was involved in investigating operation Ore and he and Gerry know each other.

http://ore-exposed.obu-investigators.com/Jim_Gamble.html
    Where does it say that in the link?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think i would either tbh it wouldn't cross my mind to contact a newspaper! Maybe it's just me being naive but hand on heart it wouldn't cross my mind....I really don't think the So called Tapas 7 are all hiding information why would they? It's out in the open regarding babysitting etc & they have nothing to gain or lose by telling the truth.

I honestly believe they must feel traumatised by all this too after all they only went on holiday,,OR am i being naive again? I know for a fact if i had been one of the Tapas 7 & there was something i thought wasn't right in this whole sorry saga you better believe i wouldn't be hiding or lying for anyone! I would be shouting it from every roof top to anyone who would listen this is about a missing child i couldn't live with myself knowing i knew something that just might help this little Princess be found & i'm sure most people would do the same. I know were not all the same or think the same way, I know all this doesn't add up & it's a mess & the mess has beeen created by both side's imo & the only loser is this child. Just how sad bless her...:confused:

Thats pretty much what I think. Unless one of them is directly involved with what happened to Madeleine, which I think highly unlikely, there is no reason really for them not to speak up.

To my mind, they are just being silent because they have nothing to say. Probably.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eskel wrote: »
    Well said that nospinnaker.
    Must make me a pitchforker too.

We all are. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have worked out a way , to get out of a speeding or parking offence.
    I am going to say ,I know the McCanns.
    That should do it.
    No charges , and I go scot free.

Even better, just say you dont recall driving any car. You did not see or hear anything. And when presented with the photographic evidence just claim the photographic evidence can be wrong. That will have 'em confused for the next few years. ;)
  • Options
    Cath01Cath01 Posts: 866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here they are:

http://thentherewere4-mccannunravelled.blogspot.com/2010/02/events-at-faro-airport.html

ETA the photo of him on the right wearing the blue t-shirt was the one taken on that day and if you scroll down and enlarge the other photos you can see him, he is wearing the blue t-shirt.

Whoa. Reality check...

What evidence is there that those grainy photos at a distance were even taken on the day in question?

Someone says, there's Gerry with the blue bag, and its just taken as read, and we're off? Quite where to, I have no idea, but something to do with ambulances on the tarmac at Faro, and in the UK and Gerry strolling through with no checks, to courier what exactly?

And incidentally, that blog is run by one of the biggert nutter/conspiracy theorists on the planet, s/he's convinced it's all a masonic plot, centred on a hotel in Rothley...

You might like to see a bit more of his/her 'photo analysis' here, where Kate McCann is observed giving masonic signs to people on the street, who are tagged and identified as 'McCann footsoldiers' by the way they carry their bags... yes really.....
    Frame B: Kate looks and the man makes a triangle with his legs, and places his arms behind his back,out of sight. This triangle he makes, here highlighted in green, with his legs, is not just a triangle but one very similar in proportions and angles to a triangle used by the Free Masons. This is known as a universal identifier. It is used to exchange acknowledgement of one Free Mason with with another.
    http://thentherewere4-mccannunravelled.blogspot.com/2010_02_09_archive.html

Hm. Spooky!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Read This
    And scroll down.:mad:

I have got to the point where , I have no faith in anything to do with this case.

Read Gerry's comments on the left .
    ( The pearls of G.Mccann )

And to which photo's are which towards the end.
    Can I just point out that some of those quotes at least are taken out of context. Now some of us FMs don't like it when our words are twisted and taken out of context by others on this thread. But it happens, the same as on the website you linked to.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    An absolutely superb post on another forum entitled "I am a pitchforker, apparently"

Go have a read.

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/main-maddie-thread-latest-news-f1/i-am-a-pitchforker-apparently-t8593.htm

Its rubbish. Anyone who cites statistics as evidence is clearly grasping at straws, especially when they only have 'body language' and a value judgement of behaviour to add it to.

And not to mention the complete misrepresentation of the PJ report and archiving dispatch. She must have missed the bit where they said no evidence of any crime committed by the arguidos.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    To me the person who comes out best , in this whole sorry saga , is Amaral .
    And he is being sued.!
    For doing his job and trying to help.
    I am speechless.
    He isn't being sued for doing his job and trying to help. He's being sued over the contents of a book he wrote, documentary he took part in, and various interviews he gave. There is a difference.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cath01 wrote: »
    Whoa. Reality check...

What evidence is there that those grainy photos at a distance were even taken on the day in question?

Someone says, there's Gerry with the blue bag, and its just taken as read, and we're off? Quite where to, I have no idea, but something to do with ambulances on the tarmac at Faro, and in the UK and Gerry strolling through with no checks, to courier what exactly?

And incidentally, that blog is run by one of the biggert nutter/conspiracy theorists on the planet, s/he's convinced it's all a masonic plot, centred on a hotel in Rothley...

You might like to see a bit more of his/her 'photo analysis' here, where Kate McCann is observed giving masonic signs to people on the street, who are tagged and identified as 'McCann footsoldiers' by the way they carry their bags... yes really.....

Hm. Spooky!

On your first point, I couldnt see him carrying anything in the pictures clearly enough, so not sure what the point of them is supposed to be.

Secondly, the masonic thing is just another red herring. :D

The Masons are far less mysterious than people would have you believe in my opinion. They may well like it that way. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cath01 wrote: »
    Its rubbish. Anyone who cites statistics as evidence is clearly grasping at straws, especially when they only have 'body language' and a value judgement of behaviour to add it to.

And not to mention the complete misrepresentation of the PJ report and archiving dispatch. She must have missed the bit where they said no evidence of any crime committed by the arguidos.

Maybe, I'm talking more about the poster's reasoning for why they are interested.

There is no evidence of any crime committed by anyone really, except for the fact that there is a child missing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    di60 wrote: »
    re blue bag - interesting how this has made a re-appearance after so long :D

Anyway, Auntie Phil wants us to think it was a "rucksack" not a 'blue bag' that her lil' bro was carrying:-

Within minutes/an hour/hours of landing Gerry has his wallet stolen at an ATM at Waterloo station/cash machine near the Foreign Office in Whitehall.

According to Philomena McCann, Gerry's sister, "He bent down to put something in his rucksack and some dirty animal had the wallet out of his back pocket."

http://www.mccannfiles.com/
    IF it is him in those photos, then it looks like a rucksack to me rather than a holdall or tennis bag as previously stated.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IF it is him in those photos, then it looks like a rucksack to me rather than a holdall or tennis bag as previously stated.

I really can't make out what he is carrying, but then my eyesight is not what it was. :D
  • Options
    chebbychebby Posts: 7,841
    Forum Member
    Can I just point out that some of those quotes at least are taken out of context. Now some of us FMs don't like it when our words are twisted and taken out of context by others on this thread. But it happens, the same as on the website you linked to.

The website has nothing to do with me , or the quotes in it.
    I just link to them, because I think they are interesting.
    No-one has to read them.
    I think that this is the first time I have replied to one of your posts , so I don't feel I have twisted anything you or indeed any other poster has said.
    If anything, if you or anyone else looks back on these threads, it is me that the Twist has been taken out of.
    'Chebby factor' ect.
    None of it worries me .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bill516 wrote: »
    Wont they need to be talked to re the libel case mentioned on the last thread. Surely someone is going to have to ask them if anyone at School has said bad things to them about thier Sister and Mam and Dad.
    EmilyP wrote: »
    Well indeed. Would you put your children in the firing line for that?
    bill516 wrote: »
    Depends how bad you want 86K or whatever sum it is.

Classic bit of anti McCann nonsense here.

Create an imaginary scenario

Imagine the McCanns response to it

Criticise them for it, along with insinuations.

Complete fabrication, start to finish.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't know what it was because in the only photos of the day (that I have seen) it's difficult to make out.

Here they are:

http://thentherewere4-mccannunravelled.blogspot.com/2010/02/events-at-faro-airport.html

ETA the photo of him on the right wearing the blue t-shirt was the one taken on that day and if you scroll down and enlarge the other photos you can see him, he is wearing the blue t-shirt.
    And the part of the bag we can see in that first photo of GM in a white t-shirt isn't blue. Is it the same bag? :confused:
  • Options
    chebbychebby Posts: 7,841
    Forum Member
    He isn't being sued for doing his job and trying to help. He's being sued over the contents of a book he wrote, documentary he took part in, and various interviews he gave. There is a difference.

I know that , but as I said he is being sued , is that not right . Regardless of what for.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was a suspect in a very serious crime and yet he was treated like a VIP and allowed to travel without being searched.

And Amaral? He was an arguido in a corruption and torture investigation relating to a missing child whilst he was heading up the Mccann enquiry, and trying to pin a crime on the parents in the absence of any evidence.

Are you equally scandalised about that, or is that , er, different....
  • Options
    bollywoodbollywood Posts: 67,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think i would either tbh it wouldn't cross my mind to contact a newspaper! Maybe it's just me being naive but hand on heart it wouldn't cross my mind....I really don't think the So called Tapas 7 are all hiding information why would they? It's out in the open regarding babysitting etc & they have nothing to gain or lose by telling the truth.

I honestly believe they must feel traumatised by all this too after all they only went on holiday,,OR am i being naive again? I know for a fact if i had been one of the Tapas 7 & there was something i thought wasn't right in this whole sorry saga you better believe i wouldn't be hiding or lying for anyone! I would be shouting it from every roof top to anyone who would listen this is about a missing child i couldn't live with myself knowing i knew something that just might help this little Princess be found & i'm sure most people would do the same. I know were not all the same or think the same way, I know all this doesn't add up & it's a mess & the mess has beeen created by both side's imo & the only loser is this child. Just how sad bless her...:confused:

Possible, but I find it unlikely that persons who vacation with a family and are in and out of their apartment, have not seen what the relationship was like or picked up secrets. My housekeeper and construction manager know a lot about me from an hour here or hour there.

That does not mean the Tapas 7 shared private information with the PJ. Why would they. There must have been a group agreement that the children were okay in their rooms, or the Mcs would have felt censure from the group and decide against leaving them. Or, maybe the Mcs were underfunctioning during the vacation and the group took up the slack.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe, I'm talking more about the poster's reasoning for why they are interested.

There is no evidence of any crime committed by anyone really, except for the fact that there is a child missing.

Got to wonder why there are posting on an 'anti only' forum then. That's not 'interest' thats having your prejudices re-inforced by a tame crowd.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really can't make out what he is carrying, but then my eyesight is not what it was. :D

Oh hello frisky. Glad to catch you, cos on the last bit of the thread, in respect of the freezer, you were kindly posting to support me and said 'to be fair to Cath...'

I do have to just be clear, that its Amaral we have to be fair to. The freezer was all his idea, and his own words. I've linked to a screenshot of the edition of C de M in which he stated "the body was frozen or preserved in the cold". He expands on this considerably in the full interview which is available on various sites.

I don't make this stuff up. He said it all. :D
  • Options
    End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many more long or short range pictures/videos of the McCanns being caught unawares are in existence? That's of more interest to me than if he's carrying a holdall or a rucksack ;)
  • Options
    bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An absolutely superb post on another forum entitled "I am a pitchforker, apparently"

Go have a read.

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/main-maddie-thread-latest-news-f1/i-am-a-pitchforker-apparently-t8593.htm

What an excellent post.

This bit of her post (snipped from the full post), makes you think.

"To those who say there is no evidence agianst the parents, I would say this. There is the evidence of the statistics, which point to parental involvement. There is the evidence of collusion between those that were there. There is evidence from the dogs, who indicated blood and death in that apartment - the apartment in which was a three year old girl who has not been seen since. There is the evidence that changed as the suspicions shifted - the shutter, the window, the door, the sightings of eggman, bundleman, George Harrison. There is the evidence of the Smiths, and the Gaspars. There is the evidence of the smell in the car, the hairs in the car, the DNA from the car. There's the refusal to answer the questions, the refusal of the chums to come back for a reconstruction. "

And it's no surpise that many people are still talking about this case almost 3 years on.
  • Options
    jassijassi Posts: 7,895
    Forum Member
    And the part of the bag we can see in that first photo of GM in a white t-shirt isn't blue. Is it the same bag? :confused:

Different shirt, different day, different bag, same old Gerry :)
This discussion has been closed.