Celebrities For 2011 - Speculation

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jill_Fan wrote: »
    Sam Attwater (Leon from Eastenders) is definitely doing it.

He is in Panto in Worthing from 9th December - 2nd January....will he have for training as well?
  • Jill_FanJill_Fan Posts: 1,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    number six wrote: »
    He is in Panto in Worthing from 9th December - 2nd January....will he have for training as well?

Well he must be finding time to train because he has been spotted with his pro partner
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well he must be finding time to train because he has been spotted with his pro partner

Don't know who that is do you?

I think Brianne is returning to DOI too.
  • tilly07tilly07 Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    K_evans wrote: »
    Or Frankie maybe?
    Dan is with Kerry who is def doing the show. Think Matt might b with someone like Julia Haworth, he's based in Manchester I think.

Matt Evers has been spotted training with Denise Welsh ;)
  • Jill_FanJill_Fan Posts: 1,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know who that is do you?

I think Brianne is returning to DOI too.

;);)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    ;);)
    Nudge nudge wink wink lol
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Kerry Katona actually doing this then?

Oh dear LOL.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    number six wrote: »

If Jonny Wilkes is also doing DOI (can someone confirm?) he is in panto in Stoke, may explain why his tweets have said he is busy for the next few months.
  • Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corrie's Julia Haworth has denied she is taking part, she was laughing that she had spent hours in training when she read it in the paper, but has hinted Steven Arnold is in the gym all the time lately. So he'll be doing it then.
  • Lukey37Lukey37 Posts: 5,369
    Forum Member
    Kate Thornton just said 'Denise is practising her Dancing on Ice face' on Loose Women. Denise looked surprised at her comment.
  • rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    I think demise will be better than coleen but won't have as much support :(
  • HeraclitusDaysHeraclitusDays Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought the contestants weren't supposed to say anything to the press. Seems funny how these things seem to leak like a bad smell particularly with the likes of the talent bereft Katona, it comes as no suprise when she has the ITV2 show 'comin clean' (haha) exposing her tiresome fight to turn her life around - she is someone for whom I have little or no sympathy. But she is evidently not alone as Metcalfe seems to have cameras following her everywhere like she is an A-lister (lol) - at the rink, on the road being stopped by the Police etc....I wonder who might have tipped them off?? Denise Welch has also made a number of 'inadvertent references to her inclusion on the show and Chloe Madeley parents discussed her participation in a some trashy gossip rag. I've heard there are 3 contestants (2* tv people and 1* radio personality) who have not been mentionned at all which frankly demonstrates either a failure on the part of their publicists in taking 'the rules' too seriously or a failure on the part the show to penalise those breaking the 'rules'? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think demise will be better than coleen but won't have as much support :(

Staying on her feet will be an achievement, along with Rippon those poor old ladies are getting on and falling on ice is of course excruciating painful.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marilliona wrote: »
    If Jonny Wilkes is also doing DOI (can someone confirm?) he is in panto in Stoke, may explain why his tweets have said he is busy for the next few months.

Wilkes just does this stuff for pocket money, no.....who needs a proper job when your best mates with multi millonaire Robbie. I don't think he is doing both - I'd guess he wants to spend atleast 5 minutes with his family over Christmas!
  • rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    Staying on her feet will be an achievement

Quite difficult for poor alkie Denise, even off the ice. :D
  • Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have done a bit of detective work as NIna/Bri were in Portsmouth yesterday as mentioned on twitter. Steven Arnold is in panto in Portsmouth until beginning of Jan. I have a feeling he is with Nina as she has also been training a lot in the North where I assume he lives (as he is/was in Corrie).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rosco2010 wrote: »
    Quite difficult for poor alkie Denise, even off the ice. :D

Ouch! Remember, only the person with the problem is able to use 'it' to garner publicity and sympathy, anything used in a negative light could be considered libel (although to any sensible person this is clearly a case of hypocrisy). 'Look at poor old me addicted to .............substance' - well you're an adult and you had a choice so don't be so pathetic and succumb if its that bad.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiger Rose wrote: »
    Have done a bit of detective work as NIna/Bri were in Portsmouth yesterday as mentioned on twitter. Steven Arnold is in panto in Portsmouth until beginning of Jan. I have a feeling he is with Nina as she has also been training a lot in the North where I assume he lives (as he is/was in Corrie).

I've seen someone training too......but Mum is the word as they say. I think that when speculation turns to fact it spoils the anticipation of the show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've seen someone training too......but Mum is the word as they say. I think that when speculation turns to fact it spoils the anticipation of the show.

Probably not wise to come on here until after line up is confirmed LOL.

Personally I quite like to know whos doing it & what pros they are paired with (although only know about half the pros now anyway).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Personally I quite like to know whos doing it & what pros they are paired with (although only know about half the pros now anyway).

Matt and Ninka have been skating together quite a lot, I presume they must be practising Pro routines.
    Maria has just flown out to Australia for a couple of weeks so no training for her and her partner!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't think the speculation on here holds much weight which is why I find it fun. The dead certs are all pretty obvious really Angela Rippon, Katona, Metcalfe, Denise Welch (funny they're all female, huh) etc - the people who have gone out of their way to be linked to the show, which is boring.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought the contestants weren't supposed to say anything to the press. Seems funny how these things seem to leak like a bad smell particularly with the likes of the talent bereft Katona, it comes as no suprise when she has the ITV2 show 'comin clean' (haha) exposing her tiresome fight to turn her life around - she is someone for whom I have little or no sympathy. But she is evidently not alone as Metcalfe seems to have cameras following her everywhere like she is an A-lister (lol) - at the rink, on the road being stopped by the Police etc....I wonder who might have tipped them off?? Denise Welch has also made a number of 'inadvertent references to her inclusion on the show and Chloe Madeley parents discussed her participation in a some trashy gossip rag. I've heard there are 3 contestants (2* tv people and 1* radio personality) who have not been mentionned at all which frankly demonstrates either a failure on the part of their publicists in taking 'the rules' too seriously or a failure on the part the show to penalise those breaking the 'rules'? :D

Forgot apparently there is an ex international sportsman (still current domestic) who might be in it who hasn't been suggested either. So there are few people who have had no press interest whatsoever. I suppose the leaks are just a coincidence.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forgot apparently there is an ex international sportsman (still current domestic) who might be in it who hasn't been suggested either. So there are few people who have had no press interest whatsoever. I suppose the leaks are just a coincidence.

Am thinking a cricketer for the sportsman. I don't believe Brian Moore would do it. He was on Radio 5 a couple of Months ago saying how he hated reality TV so would be a bit odd to see him doing it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am thinking a cricketer for the sportsman. I don't believe Brian Moore would do it. He was on Radio 5 a couple of Months ago saying how he hated reality TV so would be a bit odd to see him doing it.

:rolleyes:

You tell me........

'There is no smoke without fire'. I guess that a lot of people auditioned and when some people don't get it their grapes may become sour.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well he's definately not with Brianne.