did kara do a samba?

i cant seem to recall one

Comments

• Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No she didn't. It actually really bothers me that even the finalists didn't do the full sweep of dances.

She did however dance the Samba with Mark Ramprakash in the Comic or Sport Relief special a few years ago, so at least that's something.
  • Jill_FanJill_Fan Posts: 1,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why didn't she do one? Surely all the finalists in previous years have done all the dances?
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jill_Fan wrote: »
    Why didn't she do one? Surely all the finalists in previous years have done all the dances?

They took on the Charleston as a full time dance, but the two week decrease meant they had to many dances for a 12 week series.

There was some speculation that originally the top 6 week was planned to be two dances, but Ann's run in the competition made them change their mind. I doubt that's true, though she did refuse to do group dances, so there might be some scope in that.

Matt didn't do a Waltz either, though he did do a Viennese Waltz.
  • tinyangeltinyangel Posts: 1,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The trouble is, they added the Charleston which they never used to have, plus this year there were less couples.
  • Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pamela didnt do the Samba either.
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    No she didn't. It actually really bothers me that even the finalists didn't do the full sweep of dances.

She did however dance the Samba with Mark Ramprakash in the Comic or Sport Relief special a few years ago, so at least that's something.

And I really enjoyed it (even though she seemed embarrassed when looking back on it!).