Options

Does anyone else feel really sad?

sofieellissofieellis Posts: 10,327
Forum Member
✭✭
I've really enjoyed this series, and am so glad I made myself watch it (I couldn't get into either of last years' series due to the lack of live feed).

I can't help feeling that it's a sad night though, as it's the last night ever of CBB :( Anyone else feel the same? Or do you think it's had its time and won't be missed?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,283
    Forum Member
    It'll be worse in the summer really :( I always loved the summer one more than the celebrity one.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    I'm kinda happy actually. If Vinnie, Dane or Steph won I'd've been pissed off but the series ended on a high with a likable winner.

i was in the very abd situation of having all 3 of my favourites go before the final week so this is a real bonus for me. It is good the show ended on a high.
  • Options
    dancing ledgedancing ledge Posts: 13,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't get sad, because we've still got BB11 to come. I think I'll get sad at the end of that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :(Feeling gutted actually, no more cbb, the end of an era.
    Everything's NOT alright actually :(
    Great to hear East 17 at the end of bbbm though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    I always feel sad on final night. It is a part of your life, a small part, each day for however long it is on. BBLB, the LF, the Highlights, the excitment of the live shows, evictions and twists. Then suddenly it's gone and it is odd to have 9pm and no BB! But a few days pass and things get back to normal. It will be VERY ODD when it is all over for good though, that will be a big shame.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder how Davina and the rest of the production team feel It must be quite sad for them too, although as has been pointed out, there is still the summer BB. I hope it's as good as this one has been . This has been my favourite celebrit version ever.
  • Options
    Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's run its course and falling ratings and the huge cost of making it have killed BB off. I stopped watching in 2005 as it had become too predictable. Let it end now before it turns into an expensive flop that could bring down Channel 4.
    There are better reality alternatives like Come Dine With Me, which is a very clever and witty show which has a fair amount of bitching and backbiting but done in a better way. Also as it's only half an hour long it's more enjoyable and can be repeated. If you like the normal version, the Celeb version is even better.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,770
    Forum Member
    Yes - I think this was the best CBB ever. Somebody will pick this up or C4 will do at least one more. It is just long enough and I have always preferred it to BB.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OFFCENTRE wrote: »
    Yes - I think this was the best CBB ever. Somebody will pick this up or C4 will do at least one more. It is just long enough and I have always preferred it to BB.

I can't see Channel 4 doing any more, but I hope you're right that someone else will get the contract for it. I know lots of people who don't watch the celebrity version, because they don't know all the celebrities, but are more than happy to watch a house full of strangers in the summer. :confused: Me I love both versions and am sad to see it go.

The best parties I've ever had have been BB eviction/winner parties :o How sad is that? :D