Emmerdale - The Aaron Livesy Story [SPOILERS - Part 21]

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    curlypubes wrote: »
    Hello and welcome :) Wouldn't happen to have Victoria with you would you? :eek::D:o

Aaron and Chas falling for the same man .... now that's something I'd like to see! Especially if the guy was bi and Chas and Aaron didn't know about the other person's involvement :eek:

They have kinda done that with Charity and Debbie with the same guy tho. But would be quite good too.
  • sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From the tvtv website

Thur 9 Dec
    Jackson tries to enjoy himself when Aaron and Hazel take him to Bar West, but breaks down at the hospital, struggling to come to terms with his new life.
  • Sam'sWishSam'sWish Posts: 6,759
    Forum Member
    From the tvtv website

Thur 9 Dec
    Jackson tries to enjoy himself when Aaron and Hazel take him to Bar West, but breaks down at the hospital, struggling to come to terms with his new life.

Poor Jackson! :(
  • Sam'sWishSam'sWish Posts: 6,759
    Forum Member
    Well finally finished the chapter now i can't get of FF
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From the tvtv website

Thur 9 Dec

I'm guessing he puts a brave face on in front of Aaron and Hazel and then waits till he's alone to breakdown. Poor Jackson. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,685
    Forum Member
    From the tvtv website

Thur 9 Dec

Is that before or after they take him to Bar West, I wonder?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello and welcome :) Wouldn't happen to have Victoria with you would you? :eek::D:o

Aaron and Chas falling for the same man .... now that's something I'd like to see! Especially if the guy was bi and Chas and Aaron didn't know about the other person's involvement :eek:

Not unless shes hiding... and thanks for all the welcomes!
  • andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    From the tvtv website

Thur 9 Dec

Awww, thats gonna be sad to watch.

Btw, regarding the wheelchair seen on the webcams, was it just me or did it also appear to have some kind of headrest as well?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andy614 wrote: »

Btw, regarding the wheelchair seen on the webcams, was it just me or did it also appear to have some kind of headrest as well?

Yeah it did, but that's not surprising, he would need the support
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 308
    Forum Member
    From the tvtv website

Thur 9 Dec

Poor jackson:( why Emmerdale? Why do you do this to us?! I hope the happy scenes Jane Pearson was writing are proper amazingly happy ones, not just everyday happy if that makes sense.
    Forum Member
    grumple wrote: »
    I think if Aaron is tempted by someone else (a la the able bodied musing from
    Marc's interview) that it'll be a gradual attraction thing rather than a night out getting his head turned thing. So we should be on the lookout for the introduction of another gay character. Joe the gay carer would fit this bill. I'm half joking, half thinking this is an actual possibility!

Maybe Jackson will have an affair with this Joe;):eek:

Although I doubt Emmerdale would have another gay. I mean three gay characters on one programme?! That deserves a grant surely :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Although I doubt Emmerdale would have another gay. I mean three gay characters on one programme?! That deserves a grant surely :p

They used to have three ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andy614 wrote: »

It did, it would need to as Jackson being paralysed from the neck down will need help to support his head!
    Forum Member
    They used to have three ;)

Did they? Who?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did they? Who?

Paul, Johnny??, and Perdy's husband!!!

Edit: Grayson!!! (Thats Perdy's husband)

Are those names right???
  • clerkyclerky Posts: 1,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Are those names right???

You're right. I'd forgotten about Grayson.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Are those names right???

Yep

There was also Ivan (a binman), but he left before Jonny & Grayson arrived.
  • mpondmpond Posts: 5,072
    Forum Member
    clerky wrote: »
    Who knows? Jackson finding someone else hadn't even entered my mind.

hi pondy here i agree Jackson wont because Jackson is so live with Aaron he wont cheat on Aaron and that can be said for Aaron because Aaron has the eyes for onl one man and that `s that Jackson :)
    Forum Member

Are those names right???

Oh right, was that quite awhile ago? I only just started watching Emmerdale this year.... because of Jackson:o
    Forum Member

hi pondy here i agree with you on that to have three gay charactors is a bit to far Jackson wont have and affair with this Joe because Jackson so in love with Aaron he only wants Aaron and that can be said for Aaron aswell he only wants Jackson :)
    Forum Member
    From the tvtv website

Thur 9 Dec

hi pondy here maybe Aaron goes back to hospital with him and gives him a small kiss and say to him im here for you whatever happens
    Forum Member
    Is that before or after they take him to Bar West, I wonder?

hi pondy here i think it might be after and then Aaron goes back and give him a small kiss to console him say im going to with whatever happen`s :) im nearly on 1000 posts today ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,876
    Forum Member
    Dazz78 wrote: »
    New as in never posted before, been reading for the last few months(!)

It was actually all the (IMO) unjustified critiism of Danny Millers twitter on other threads that made me want to post but seemed to take forever to get a password sorted out.

Welcome to the thread, as you've been reading for a while I won't botyher warning you about how smutty some of the posters on here are! :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    evening all hows everyone today

welcome to the fun daz ;)

still no baby grumps, thought today was the day when you weren't on earlier today, hope ur okay
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grumple wrote: »
    Welcome to the thread, as you've been reading for a while I won't botyher warning you about how smutty some of the posters on here are! :rolleyes:

Its a good reason to keep reading! ;)
This discussion has been closed.