The Only Way is Essex [Part 2]

Comments

• ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking of TOWIE clothes I like Lydia but what is she wearing here?

http://i4.cdnds.net/14/29/618x392/mark-wright-lydia-bright-michelle-keegan-james-arg-argent.jpeg

Lydia is another TOWIE woman who has her own clothing collection as so many of them do.

I see that Keegan is hardly visible under all that tan. I hope it's fake because if not she'll look like a prune in a few years. She's become the complete Essex girl now as she also has a clothing collection!
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love Keegan's dress there, it's very Wedgewood isn't it. Lydia's is, erm, unusual ;-)
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    Love Keegan's dress there, it's very Wedgewood isn't it. Lydia's is, erm, unusual ;-)

Is it from her own range?
  • floraandfaunafloraandfauna Posts: 8,520
    Forum Member
    pac_girl wrote: »
    I found that episode quite uncomfortable to watch.

Fern is no saint, but from what I gather Charlie cheated on her - but they have decided to give it another go and they have both moved on. Chloe refuses to accept her brothers wishes and keeps going on about it, which results in Fern harping on about it and for some reason Elliot feels its his place to stir and get involved - when really he has nothing to do with it. All of them need putting down a peg or 3 and all are pretty awful characters but Elliot - he's just a nasty nasty piece of work. And if Chloe would have just accepted the apology like a grown up and moved on - it would have been over by now.

Guess that doesn't make entertainment tho.

I agree with you on most of it and I don't like any of them but I the one I feel sorry for out of this is Fern, she hasn't actually done anything wrong.

Charlie cheated on her and she shouldn't have gone back with him, she led her life being a young girl and maybe flirting and was picked up on that by Chloe, when it was none of hers or her brother's business. Chloe has shown herself to be a nasty piece of work from the way she treated Lauren and from the fact Fern apologised and she refused to accept it. Fern actually doesn't really have anything to apologise for. Then Elliot is sticking his nose in and just being nasty all round to Fern, who is he to judge!

Charlie does not stick up for Fern especially the other night when Elliot started he just sat there like a numbskull.

I wish Fern would have the guts to walk away, I don't like her at all but she's far better than those three nasty pieces of work >:(
  • mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    I think I'm probably the only person to like Charlie and Ferne together.
    They've both cheated in the past, but they're very young. They do seem to have a genuine love for each other, and people that have met them say they're really sweet together.

The funniest part about all of this is, in the first TOWIM Chloe called F&C her favourite couple. So how she's gone from that to hating Ferne i'll never know.
    Ferne obviously hurt her with her comment about eating. Well the truth does hurt I guess.

I don't even want to waste time writing about Elliott. Vile little man.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    Is it from her own range?

Oh gosh, probably. I'd really love to see the rest of the collection :o:D

Team Ferne here too, although I suspect she's got a little too big for her britches, hence the others delight at taking her down a peg or three ;-)
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    mia75 wrote: »
    I think I'm probably the only person to like Charlie and Ferne together.
    They've both cheated in the past, but they're very young. They do seem to have a genuine love for each other, and people that have met them say they're really sweet together.

The funniest part about all of this is, in the first TOWIM Chloe called F&C her favourite couple. So how she's gone from that to hating Ferne i'll never know.
    Ferne obviously hurt her with her comment about eating. Well the truth does hurt I guess.

I don't even want to waste time writing about Elliott. Vile little man.

Aren't they mid 20s which isn't very young, ferne is older than Charlie I think
    Forum Member
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Aren't they mid 20s which isn't very young, ferne is older than Charlie I think

I thought they were 22/23?
    That's young to me lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    mia75 wrote: »
    I thought they were 22/23?
    That's young to me lol

Stand corrected she is about to turn 24 although I am convinced many of the TOWIE cast shave years off their ages
  • Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beginning to love Danielle. I think she owned that row. Also think Vaz should've spoken to her about it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think danielle is a great character common as hell, but good fun
  • revans33revans33 Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How real do we all think that this Lydia/Arg thing is? There seems to be a lot of twitter talk that the whole thing is made up.
  • suesuesuesuesuesue Posts: 16,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So is Lydia so desperate to get back on TV that she's prepared to sleep with arg and have the camera crew there in the morning? What happened to her bf, Tom was it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    revans33 wrote: »
    How real do we all think that this Lydia/Arg thing is? There seems to be a lot of twitter talk that the whole thing is made up.

Has a fake feel to it. They copped off then called the camera crew?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How long before the inevitable Elliot cheating storyline? :kitty:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they need to air the Fran 'cheating' stuff first. Given we've never bought that she's with Diags not convinced how she could be cheating on him.

Elliott cheating might be a season finale type thing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Out of the fran, grace and the other one trio, I am always seems to prefer grace, still always think she looks really like Luisa zissman
  • katy18katy18 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    Sheez, I've met pre-pubescent girls with more maturity than Arg. Well actually than any of the towie lot - but Arg in particular. Can't believe Lydia has gone back there. Or that Gemma got upset about it?!?!

Enjoyed Dani making her point about her degree and let's be honest James did look silly in that outfit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Out of the fran, grace and the other one trio, I am always seems to prefer grace, still always think she looks really like Luisa zissman

She does but I try not to hold it against her :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    katy18 wrote: »
    Sheez, I've met pre-pubescent girls with more maturity than Arg. Well actually than any of the towie lot - but Arg in particular. Can't believe Lydia has gone back there. Or that Gemma got upset about it?!?!

Enjoyed Dani making her point about her degree and let's be honest James did look silly in that outfit.

I always think arg is the Louis Walsh of the series they probably want rid and want to move on, but he has so much insider goss that they daren't risk it.

Therefore he gets the same rinse, repeat stories on a loop
    Forum Member
    Lydia is such a tease. It's obvious she's just using him to get her profile up.

Grace, fran and the other one. Literally don't give a crap about any of them. Especially that Fran. Mouthy little whatsit.

What is the point of Dan now? He can't have any 'love' interests. Is he supposed to be there to look pretty?
  • racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danielle got a degree! What off the internet? Well if she has then I fink she outta tell her mouth dat den, coz she sands a bit fick.

As for FRAN with her constantly saying ''F-ing Biatch'' behind peoples back acting all sweet and innocent. I think she used Diags. Was she not interested in someone else but found out she'd just be a TOWIE notch so decided on Diags.

And who the hell is that Tom what an ugly personality. Is it me or is he's quite mean minded and mean with his money too. He never seems to buy a drink and his idea of a date seem cheap and borish.

Oh! and the long blonde who had a quickie with the one who is now 'in love' with an easterner - she not nice. That's two friend she's dumped in a matter of weeks.
    She' got a very puffy face very puffy indeed, she might be allergic to her make-up.

Chloe has got what she deserves the kind of man that is just right FOR HER.

Charlie went right of the rails with Mario and Fran had every right to do the same. She' very demanding isn't she and he's a little wet.

Arg is quite a good looking lad and Lydia face is plump and droops like a Saint Bernard's and she's very plain indeed, even with all that make-up and lashes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    racol5 wrote: »
    Arg is quite a good looking lad

:o:o:o

Really enjoyed the rest of your post :D
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    cavalli wrote: »
    :o:o:o

Really enjoyed the rest of your post :D

This sounds terrible but if Arg slimmed right down he would be quite good looking.

I can't stand Lydia, I hate the way she speaks, and the poster that said she was like a St. Bernard- brilliant description! But insulting to st. Bernard's
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    suesuesue wrote: »
    So is Lydia so desperate to get back on TV that she's prepared to sleep with arg and have the camera crew there in the morning? What happened to her bf, Tom was it?

They split up over a year ago.