Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pro_Sniper wrote: »

:D:Dahaha I was in tears of laughter
  • Pro_SniperPro_Sniper Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bionic01 wrote: »
    This thread has been brilliant and summed up all my feelings about those 2 viscous characters, 2 of the nastiest ever in my opinion. I would love Visage to read it all, she thinks she has everyone fooled.
    :D
    :D:Dahaha I was in tears of laughter
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    ultros wrote: »
    HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the greatest thread I have ever seen... How have I only just seen it :o

Pro_Sniper is like Oscar Wilde crossed with Arnold Schwarzenegger (the 80's version)

Everything here is what I've wanted to say but couldn't find the right words :)

I feel the same way. Only just read this thread and it was like reliving the show through the reassuring lens of someone else who saw just what I did.

Pro_Sniper your posts are a genuine pleasure to read: witty and astute. I love your analogies...face like a sniffer dog, two rats jostling with each other....so so brilliant.
    :D Let's not get carried away... :D

I have to say though that the final result gave me a little hope that this country(as a whole) is not stuck in the gutter. And I don't even blame them(the voters) for when that disgusting Helen Wood character was crowned "winner". Since everybody with a brain knows that was fixed from the off. Try as you may, a fix simply can't be beaten. Unprecedented "pass to the final"(which some people laughably claim she won "fair and square"...Yeah as that Pauline was a real "principled" person :D) 50,000 behavioral/bullying warnings> none of which we seen etc..

But in this unfixed version, to all those who voted for Pricey... I salute you :cool: You should feel proud that you played your part in allowing decency to triumph over dishonesty, desperation, manipulation and ultimate vulgarity. :cool:

You're most welcome. I can count on less than one hand the number of HMs I've voted for in years. But I spent about £7 making sure my protest vote went to the one person who probably least deserved it and crucially wasn't an arsehole (this ruled out Kav). It was my "up yours" to the people who picked on Perez. And I cracked up laughing as KP stood at the top of the stairs bewildered, asking what was going on. Money well spent on a moment I'm still enjoying today. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    Thanks so much just spent a good 20 mins of reading your fabulous observation's
    I saved the last few to read in one go and it did not disappoint 😆 x
  • rowing8rowing8 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    More cringey behaviour by both in the latest ep. Visage brown nosing Hopkins and then Hopkins pretending to get all "emotional" over it. Hopkins desperation pleas from her little diary room scene shortly afterwards was absolutely nauseating. And then Visage's pathetic, embarrassing speech in the diary room about "fighting" for "her people", and that Perez had set "her fight", "her kind", "her people" back so many years, all because he decided to make a little exhibition of himself(which btw, I as a straight as a die man found extremely funny.) My god the sheer patronising, egotistical, pompous, sanctimonious manner in which this woman presents herself is absolutely grotesque. I'd really like to believe that "her community" don't need this type of person to bow down to..because it's clear the many fragile souls she already has there are simply being mugged off to fuel her own state of self-importance.
    Wow ! Your good !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel the same way. Only just read this thread and it was like reliving the show through the reassuring lens of someone else who saw just what I did.

Pro_Sniper your posts are a genuine pleasure to read: witty and astute. I love your analogies...face like a sniffer dog, two rats jostling with each other....so so brilliant.

You're most welcome. I can count on less than one hand the number of HMs I've voted for in years. But I spent about £7 making sure my protest vote went to the one person who probably least deserved it and crucially wasn't an arsehole (this ruled out Kav). It was my "up yours" to the people who picked on Perez. And I cracked up laughing as KP stood at the top of the stairs bewildered, asking what was going on. Money well spent on a moment I'm still enjoying today. :D
    Thanks so much just spent a good 20 mins of reading your fabulous observation's
    I saved the last few to read in one go and it did not disappoint 😆 x
    rowing8 wrote: »
    Wow ! Your good !

Cheers for the feedback, fellow FMs. :cool: it's certainly reassuring to know that there are others that see through the same clean lens ;-)
  • MaisieMooMooMaisieMooMoo Posts: 1,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with everyone else, your posts are brill and spot on. You see through all their bullshit and comment on it in such a clever and amusing way. To be honest, when I've found some of the threads on here a totally depressing read, your posts always make me smile..So glad KP won, and her interview was brilliant, especially when she thanked the British public for voting her their winner... Hee hee
    In the words of Visage, good people sometimes win, but not quite in the way she was hoping
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with everyone else, your posts are brill and spot on. You see through all their bullshit and comment on it in such a clever and amusing way. To be honest, when I've found some of the threads on here a totally depressing read, your posts always make me smile..So glad KP won, and her interview was brilliant, especially when she thanked the British public for voting her their winner... Hee hee
    In the words of Visage, good people sometimes win, but not quite in the way she was hoping

Cheers, Maisie :cool:

BIB :D Visage can "suck it up" alongside Hopkins :)
  • Vicky8675309Vicky8675309 Posts: 3,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great thread!
    I found an article that touches on Michelle and the LGBT "community". The comments (3) are interesting:
    http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/02/06/michelle-visage-defeated-by-katie-price-in-celebrity-big-brother-final/comments/#disqus_thread
  • SquatchSquatch Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The latest ep seen Hopkins having another go at Perez as he was minding his own business throwing peas off the wall..Hopkins informs the "witty" man "if that was my child I'd kill it"..before changing that to "if you were my child I'd tell you off" when speaking directly to Perez..as she went on to insult him further + ADHD sufferers in 1 fell swoop as she told him he was behaving like one of them without their med, before rubbishing the actual existence of the condition...crawling Visage tells Perez she's been diagnosed with it(as Hopkins sarcastically says "who hasn't") but she believes it's "overly diagnosed".

That's disgusting.

ADHD is classed as a disability. I am a sufferer - I have no sense of time, no organisational skills, can't think straight, can't make decisions or plan ahead, have no structure to my day and a constantly inhabit a day-dream world that I have no control of, have constant chatter in my mind, every little task I have to complete takes me exponentially longer than a normal person. I am completely dependant on my mother at the age of 23, have never had a job or relationship, and failed at education. It has destroyed my life.

*It is NOT a childhood disease, as is portrayed in the media. It is a lifelong disability.

*It is NOT over-diagnosed. There are two sub-types, inattentive and hyperactive. The inattentive subtype is the most common, and is dominant especially in females and adults. But the ones most commonly diagnosed are "naughty" little boys, the hyperactive types who fit the media stereotype of the problem, and who annoy people the most. In all other groups, ADHD is severely UNDER-diagnosed.

*There is NO debate within the medical community about the existence of ADHD. The "controversy" comes from the media and ignorant laypeople like Hopkins who don't even know what ADHD is

*The monoamine system in the brains of ADHD people is different, some parts of the brain are different-sized to neurotypicals, and the brain develops differently during adolescence. It is a physical disability of the brain.

*I want the receipts for Michelle's alleged "diagnosis". She has no symptoms.

Hopkins disgusts me. What with her criticism of Katie's son getting government help, she obviously despises disabled people.

Thank you Pro-Sniper for recording all of Hopkin's (and Visage's) disgusting, pig ignorant hypocritical ways.
  • ladydancer1ladydancer1 Posts: 1,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pro_Sniper, what a witty honest and enjoyable read your thread has been. Well done.:)
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Speaking of which, have there been any sightings of Michelle's 'fight for the cause'?
    Anyone had any yet?
  • JamesLaFleurJamesLaFleur Posts: 1,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is fantastic. Been reading it throughout. Gave me plenty of laughs :D Thanks Pro Sniper!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great thread!
    I found an article that touches on Michelle and the LGBT "community". The comments (3) are interesting:
    http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/02/06/michelle-visage-defeated-by-katie-price-in-celebrity-big-brother-final/comments/#disqus_thread
    Pro_Sniper, what a witty honest and enjoyable read your thread has been. Well done.:)
    This thread is fantastic. Been reading it throughout. Gave me plenty of laughs :D Thanks Pro Sniper!
    👍
    Speaking of which, have there been any sightings of Michelle's 'fight for the cause'?
    Anyone had any yet?
    I doubt it. Too busy lining up "work" for herself. I certainly won't be watching her on my screen ever again. The sooner she fails with the "brand" she's trying to create here in the UK, the sooner she can crawl back to where she came from.
    Squatch wrote: »
    That's disgusting.

ADHD is classed as a disability. I am a sufferer - I have no sense of time, no organisational skills, can't think straight, can't make decisions or plan ahead, have no structure to my day and a constantly inhabit a day-dream world that I have no control of, have constant chatter in my mind, every little task I have to complete takes me exponentially longer than a normal person. I am completely dependant on my mother at the age of 23, have never had a job or relationship, and failed at education. It has destroyed my life.

*It is NOT a childhood disease, as is portrayed in the media. It is a lifelong disability.

*It is NOT over-diagnosed. There are two sub-types, inattentive and hyperactive. The inattentive subtype is the most common, and is dominant especially in females and adults. But the ones most commonly diagnosed are "naughty" little boys, the hyperactive types who fit the media stereotype of the problem, and who annoy people the most. In all other groups, ADHD is severely UNDER-diagnosed.

*There is NO debate within the medical community about the existence of ADHD. The "controversy" comes from the media and ignorant laypeople like Hopkins who don't even know what ADHD is

*The monoamine system in the brains of ADHD people is different, some parts of the brain are different-sized to neurotypicals, and the brain develops differently during adolescence. It is a physical disability of the brain.

*I want the receipts for Michelle's alleged "diagnosis". She has no symptoms.

Hopkins disgusts me. What with her criticism of Katie's son getting government help, she obviously despises disabled people.

Thank you Pro-Sniper for recording all of Hopkin's (and Visage's) disgusting, pig ignorant hypocritical ways.

Thanks for the enlightenment, Squatch. Don't expect the same thanks to come from the likes of Hopkins&Visage. What allows them to make pig ignorant remarks about something they know very little about is that they don't give a damn about anything that doesn't affect them. Sociopathic traits which allows them not to care or become more educated(on the subject they're scoffing at) by someone like yourself who obviously knows the ADHD condition inside out.