Forum Member
    What has been rumoured/ reported

Rebecca // Single Ladies [Beyonce]
    Matt // Firework [Katy Perry]
    OD // Torn [Natalie Imbruglia]
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 393
    Forum Member
    Just listened to Firework for the first time (never heard of it before). Loved it, and it's right up Matt's street, just hope he does a good job!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No way is MATT doing Fireworks, NOT with his throat

and Rebecca doing Single Ladies!!!!????? for real,
    OK she can do the hand gestures but come on now, it would be a nightmare
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,533
    Forum Member
    Thats what was reported... I believe on DS and a couple of X Factor sites.

OD are defiantely doing Torn...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If 1D do Torn, they will win :( I'm giving up on Rebecca tbh, I'm like her biggest fan but she has no chance so - COME ON MATT!
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,533
    Forum Member
    There was a back stage vid during the week of them rehearsing it - so they are definately doing Torn.

I do think if the others are doing the above songs OD will get a huge surge of votes - it is by far the best song out of the 3
  • Options
    pinkitspinkits Posts: 393
    Forum Member
    If 1D do Torn, they will win :( I'm giving up on Rebecca tbh, I'm like her biggest fan but she has no chance so - COME ON MATT!

With fans like you,who needs enemies?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    rickyjune wrote: »
    No way is MATT doing Fireworks, NOT with his throat

and Rebecca doing Single Ladies!!!!????? for real,
    OK she can do the hand gestures but come on now, it would be a nightmare

Usually his first song of the night he has been able to "hit" while he has been ill, albeit still slightly "off" compared to his high standard. That has then had a knock on effect for how he has been on his 2nd song because he has knackered it during the effort of the 1st one. I am hoping he does do Firework - and totally smashes it. Keeping everything crossed and plaited and crossed and plaited and crossed and..... Personally too, I think he deserves a medal for still being able to even sing one note while ravaged with flu and a chest infection this past couple of weeks - let's face it, most guys are hospitalised under those circumstances.....! ;):D:)

And have to agree re Rebecca doing SL. Slowing it down and not having her do any choreography would be a nightmare. But I can't see her doing the other either. Would be a bad move for her that song I reckon. Whose choice is it? Is this the one she begged to change to?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pinkits wrote: »
    With fans like you,who needs enemies?
    But it's just that I've seen plentty of posts saying how people know loads of teenage girls voting 30 plus times for 1D, I think they will win :cry: Matt has a better chance than Becca imo and as I like him, I want him to win over 1D. I've voted Rebecca 7 times already, gonna chuck a few votes Matt's way. But literally, as she's apparently singing Single Ladies, she has no chance, even me, a huge fan of hers, can admit that she has very little chance of winning :(
  • Options
    loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    there is a acoustic version of firework matt could do justice to
  • Options
    RupertPupkinRupertPupkin Posts: 1,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But literally, as she's apparently singing Single Ladies, she has no chance, even me, a huge fan of hers, can admit that she has very little chance of winning :(

It appears that she is not singing Single Ladies, but is instead singing her audition song: A Change Is Gonna Come
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It appears that she is not singing Single Ladies, but is instead singing her audition song: A Change Is Gonna Come
    Oh good :) I have a bit more hope then, I still think she'll be third though :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    Both Single Ladies and A Change Is Gonna Come won't win it for Rebecca imo. Firework is going to put alot of strain on Matt's voice too. Torn was the best possible choice for One Direction, im just hoping it's not enough to win it for them.
  • Options
    BrokenArrowBrokenArrow Posts: 21,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ones things for sure, tonights songs will all be boring.

No Cher to liven it up.