Hopkins&Visage watch...

Pro_SniperPro_Sniper Posts: 942
Forum Member
✭✭
Both shown tonight in diary room rants against Perez while desperately slipping in some words for the GBP in an obvious plea for support/votes. Really cringey stuff.

Comments

• Pro_SniperPro_Sniper Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More cringey behaviour by both in the latest ep. Visage brown nosing Hopkins and then Hopkins pretending to get all "emotional" over it. Hopkins desperation pleas from her little diary room scene shortly afterwards was absolutely nauseating. And then Visage's pathetic, embarrassing speech in the diary room about "fighting" for "her people", and that Perez had set "her fight", "her kind", "her people" back so many years, all because he decided to make a little exhibition of himself(which btw, I as a straight as a die man found extremely funny.) My god the sheer patronising, egotistical, pompous, sanctimonious manner in which this woman presents herself is absolutely grotesque. I'd really like to believe that "her community" don't need this type of person to bow down to..because it's clear the many fragile souls she already has there are simply being mugged off to fuel her own state of self-importance.
  • Bionic01Bionic01 Posts: 1,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pro_Sniper wrote: »
    More cringey behaviour by both in the latest ep. Visage brown nosing Hopkins and then Hopkins pretending to get all "emotional" over it. Hopkins desperation pleas from her little diary room scene shortly afterwards was absolutely nauseating. And then Visage's pathetic, embarrassing speech in the diary room about "fighting" for "her people", and that Perez had set "her fight", "her kind", "her people" back so many years, all because he decided to make a little exhibition of himself(which btw, I as a straight as a die man found extremely funny.) My god the sheer patronising, egotistical, pompous, sanctimonious manner in which this woman presents herself is absolutely grotesque. I'd really like to believe that "her community" don't need this type of person to bow down to..because it's clear the many fragile souls she already has there are simply being mugged off to fuel her own state of self-importance.
    So true :D What a gruesome twosome. I wonder if they have talked about Michelle's tattoos yet, they are each what the other one is suppose to despise!
  • urt31urt31 Posts: 2,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bionic01 wrote: »
    So true :D What a gruesome twosome. I wonder if they have talked about Michelle's tattoos yet, they are each what the other one is suppose to despise!

Could it just be that they are both able to get on with eachother and function as humans in spite of differences of opinion?

I think some of my friends are ****wits, I still get on with them.
  • IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member
    Could it, that perhaps, these people mike like each other?

They appear to get on well, both find each other quite funny, both think Perez is a knob (rightfully so), and both have cracking come backs when put on the spot!

I forget only Alicia is allowed to have proper bonds with HM's.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The latest ep showed Hopkins starting off by going after the hot target Perez at the same time as questioning Cheggers for even talking to him :confused: Cheggers wasn't long in putting her in her place though.

She then moved on to brown nose Cami as she began "defending" her against her #1 punch bag Alicia.

She then moved back to Perez where she thought she'd make herself look good by tormenting him and trying to force him to quit by attacking him with feeble insults.

Then it was Visage's turn to have another go at Perez, ironically in the midst of stoutly defending Alex who she'd just heard fire the incredibly offensive F word from his mouth. I wonder how "her community" felt about that???

Hopkins comes in again as she charges towards Perez like she was some toughie he was supposed to cower from, but instead Perez just cooly breezed past her pathetic screeching rant and sadly found Mr Bunz with his head off...the work of Hopkins, no doubt in another desperate bid to gain more attention.

After a short time in the DR where she spouts more garbage she's back outside incredulously asking why Perez still has someone to talk to :confused: before again building up to produce more croc tears in what has to go down as 1 of the fakest moments I've ever seen in my life. After wiping her croc tears away she goes after Perez AGAIN, which is incredible considering she's the 1 demanding everyone ignore him. :confused: I guess she means she wants them all to stay away from him while she hogs all "look at me verbally abusing Perez" air time. Even when he was in the silly jail she couldn't resist trying to get a reaction from him by repeating the chants of the moronic crowd.
  • Vicky8675309Vicky8675309 Posts: 3,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The latest ep showed Hopkins starting off by going after the hot target Perez at the same time as questioning Cheggers for even talking to him :confused: Cheggers wasn't long in putting her in her place though.

She then moved on to brown nose Cami as she began "defending" her against her #1 punch bag Alicia.

She then moved back to Perez where she thought she'd make herself look good by tormenting him and trying to force him to quit by attacking him with feeble insults.

Then it was Visage's turn to have another go at Perez, ironically in the midst of stoutly defending Alex who she'd just heard fire the incredibly offensive F word from his mouth. I wonder how "her community" felt about that???

Hopkins comes in again as she charges towards Perez like she was some toughie he was supposed to cower from, but instead Perez just cooly breezed past her pathetic screeching rant and sadly found Mr Bunz with his head off...the work of Hopkins, no doubt in another desperate bid to gain more attention.

After a short time in the DR where she spouts more garbage she's back outside incredulously asking why Perez still has someone to talk to :confused: before again building up to produce more croc tears in what has to go down as 1 of the fakest moments I've ever seen in my life. After wiping her croc tears away she goes after Perez AGAIN, which is incredible considering she's the 1 demanding everyone ignore him. :confused: I guess she means she wants them all to stay away from him while she hogs all "look at me verbally abusing Perez" air time. Even when he was in the silly jail she couldn't resist trying to get a reaction from him by repeating the chants of the moronic crowd.

Well said!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The latest ep featured nominations and it came as no surprise that Hopkins first nomination was Perez...and no surprise that she was again using desperate lines which she hopes will gain her favour with the viewers.."the crowd chanted vote Perez out, and here I am, I will vote Perez out" Pathetically suggesting that's she's in there doing what "the crowd" wants.

Her second nom of Nadia wasn't surprising either...her reasons being Nadia "knows right from wrong"(which she obviously confused for being opinionated and not allowing herself to be steamrolled by any bitch or any group) and that she didn't like that she was still talking to Perez and finding him funny, which is naturally a big crime in the eyes of a "cool gang" member. I doubt we'll ever hear her admit the other reason she dislikes Nadia so much? which is obviously blind jealousy of her natural beauty. Even at the age of 50, with her hair a bit of a mess and minus any makeup, Nadia still leaves Hopkins(at her "finest") looking like a rodent.

Visage's first nom went to Perez...and no surprise she again unashamedly used the gay community in a feeble attempt to validate and justify her ridiculous views on a man of a certain sexuality expressing himself in a certain way. The idea we should even attempt to acknowledge there's a difference in behaviours because of sexual orientation is ludicrous. And even more so when it comes from a gay activist. That sort of nonsense can only serve to tarnish the gay fight on real sexual prejudice. And then she again mentioned for about the 5millionth time how she "helped him" years ago when she had her on a radio show. An incredible favour that I'm sure everyone agrees deserves to see Hilton on his hands and knees, bowing and worshipping to such an incredible Goddess.

Her 2nd nom went to Alicia...the 1 she grassed on and called names alongside her ugly sister and the rest of her "cool gang". According to Visage she's been "playing a victim"..and states she doesn't like it when women play victim. Yet Visage doesn't mind playing victim on behalf of the entire gay community :confused:

News of Alexander's leaving caused the usual fake sadness and croc tears...with Visage&Hopkins at the height of the fakeness. Visage ran over to cuddle her little baby Cami and then stormed off firing out a few expletives..with Hopkins following suit by storming off in a ridiculous looking hoodie tracksuit while ranting at Perez.

After a brief group hug in the bedroom they soon toddled back outside where Hopkins led another tiresome rant against Perez..finishing up with a pathetic threat against his water bottle.

Shortly afterwards Visage had all her little subjects sitting in a circle as she tried to retell the "the breathing on the food" incident in an attempt to convince Alicia what an evil bastard Perez was.

Later in the bedroom where Nadia and Perez where attempting to sleep, the "cool gang" burst in and Hopkins continued with her rant towards Perez while again repeating the chants of the moronic crowd. Not content with baiting Perez she then set her targets on baiting Nadia just because she happens to get along with him and finds him funny. And of course for the reason I mentioned earlier about looks, since Nadia's face resembles a beautiful princess and hers resembles a tattie.

Hopkins was last seen in the DR pretending to miss "the big man" shortly after having another go at Nadia for talking to Perez, finding him funny etc.. totally contradicting her beliefs about being OK with everyone having an opinion, since she made it clear in the same beat that any opinion that doesn't line up with hers.. is wrong.
  • achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopkins rose in popularity after the last two OTT anti-Perez attack episodes. She's doing the right thing if she wants the win.
  • Colbert BumpColbert Bump Posts: 3,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love how these two defend the actions of Ken & Alexander but Perez is the bad guy, bizarre.
  • glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    Hopkins with her arm draped around Visage's shoulder on tonight's show was the most cringeworthy sight.

But they do deserve each other. Totally.
  • glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member

Absolutely spot on.
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Could it, that perhaps, these people mike like each other?

Yep, they clearly do like eachother.

It's funny how those who dislike Hopkins questions her friendships with others but go mental if anyone dares to question Perez or Nadia's motives for befriending Alicia.
  • Gaz22Gaz22 Posts: 18,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's weird. Almost like they play good cop-bad cop with people. Katie will come in bellowing and ranting about something, and then Michelle will back her up in a quieter voice but equally as biased. In a sort of "it's for your own good" type manner.
  • Vicky8675309Vicky8675309 Posts: 3,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pro_Sniper and some of the others see it for what it is. Why can't others see Hopkins & Visage for what they are? I just they are so blinded in their hatred of Nadia and Perez (and Alicia) that they have blinders on.
    I just don't get the love for the hypocritical verbal abusive housemates like Hopkins & Visage who are bullies.
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    achro wrote: »
    Hopkins rose in popularity after the last two OTT anti-Perez attack episodes. She's doing the right thing if she wants the win.

She won't win
  • mz fitmz fit Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watch them every day and supporting them more and more every day.

I'm quite amused at how 'innocent' Perez is made to look by some posters in here...he is a vile creature and I don't blame them, or any other number of HMs, for their treatment of him. As far as Nadia goes...she doesn't have the stones to actually sit and talk with Katie and hasn't since the start. Both she and Perez talk about not rising to the bait or engaging, but the real issue is they know they'd lose mightily. They aren't remotely rising above anything...they're demonstrating some bizarre form of self preservation.

Katie or Michelle for the win!
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mz fit wrote: »
    I watch them every day and supporting them more and more every day.

I'm quite amused at how 'innocent' Perez is made to look by some posters in here...he is a vile creature and I don't blame them, or any other number of HMs, for their treatment of him. As far as Nadia goes...she doesn't have the stones to actually sit and talk with Katie and hasn't since the start. Both she and Perez talk about not rising to the bait or engaging, but the real issue is they know they'd lose mightily. They aren't remotely rising above anything...they're demonstrating some bizarre form of self preservation.

Katie or Michelle for the win!

Vile shmile

pfft

As soon as I read that word I .... dismiss
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

First, Alexander did not call Perez a ****, he said "You're going to sit there with that silly ass **** look on your face".

Secondly, looking around on Social Media and Gay Sites, they're all right behind Alexander and detest Perez.
    A lot of comments stating if Perez did that to them they would have got up and punched his face in. So saying **** in the context Alexander said it in is quite mild in comparison to the majority of the Gay community would have done to Perez.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The latest ep seen BB's pet Hopkins be given another lead role in the silly cadet task, where she was titled "Red Pigeon" I'd have thought Brown Rat was more fitting? but whatever. She started barking out some instructions which seemed to at least keep herself amused.

Shortly afterwards Visage&Hopkins(looking like 2 ugly sisters) were seen standing in front of a mirror, which laughably gave the impression that Visage of all people was making some sort of effort to teach Hopkins how to stand in some sort of "sexy" pose :blush:

A bit later Visage was again seen wearing those big ridiculous UnionJack earrings in her ongoing cringey suck-up efforts to win the affections of the GBP.

Later on while holding the "honesty stick" Hopkins basically told Perez that if "you live by the sword, you should die by the sword" .. to which Perez gave a simple yet effective response: "I would rather live without weapons" ... With Nadia showing class and offering Hopkins an olive branch..she accepted and then went on in an attempt to justify her nasty bile because she "loves the power that words carry" ... Visage told her baby Cami that she was worried about her drinking too much as she's concerned about how she's being perceived by the viewers(inadvertently giving us an insight of how her own deceitful mind is ticking over) ... back to Hopkins and after sucking up Price's ass since she entered the house..Price returned the favour by saying some nice words in return..cue another embarrassing, nauseating "holding back the tears moment" from Hopkins as she informed the world that receiving a compliment is her "achilles heel".

After the noms were revealed Hopkins was seen acting cocky and assuring her punch bag Alicia that she(Alicia) would be safe as Perez would be going since he pissed her(Hopkins) off by getting rid of Alex. With the play acting and sucking up to the "the crowd" she's now confident enough to assume they'll do exactly as she demands.

Visage was then seen in the DR(wearing her Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Pride text t-shirt(obviously sending more messages to viewers in the hope of seeing a return) echoing Hopkins belief that Perez will be gone on eviction night. She will never forget the things he's said to her, the things he's done to her friends. He was very, very out of line to people that she "loves".

And finally the ugly sisters were seen in the bedroom judging Cami as inferior to their great selves when they were her age.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    Good lord, are you writing a novel in here?

It's not healthy to be this obsessed over a reality show.
    Are you planning on turning this into Perez and getting a job on his website or something?
    I'm sorry to shatter your hopes, but he just posts rude pictures with penises drawn on them.
    He doesn't have the attention span to read your epic tome, I'm not sure anyone does.
  • irishcykeirishcyke Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    It reads like you have a problem with strong women tbh.

Got a female boss and you're using this to take out your frustration with women?
  • jake lylejake lyle Posts: 6,146
    Forum Member
    irishcyke wrote: »
    It reads like you have a problem with strong women tbh.

Got a female boss and you're using this to take out your frustration with women?

Ooh somebody got a copy of "psychology for dummies" for Christmas....
  • irishcykeirishcyke Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    jake lyle wrote: »
    Ooh somebody got a copy of "psychology for dummies" for Christmas....

Nah, it's common sense mostly. Anyone who spends this amount of time and effort into fabricating stories to this level of bizarreness def has some sort of underlying agenda going on.
  • Ashfield22121Ashfield22121 Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I was desperate, I could go and nit-pick every single thing any housemate ever has done and then spin it to make them look bad.

If I was desperate ;-)