Next eviction odds (Hopkins safe)

Comments

• nanna7nanna7 Posts: 1,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    I don't think it was, but it depends on whom you support I suppose.

Katie Hopkins seems to have a bandwagon of fans who think the sun shines out of her butt and for the life of me I don't know why???????

nor me i am a nadia supporter but i can see she has her faults
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will vote for Hopkins. However, she could still go.

People thinking she is safe and she ends up going in a huge shock.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's not true. Most people have spoken out against Nadia after her meltdown last night. Even people like Phillip Schofield and Eamonn Holmes are slagging her on twitter.

Her popularity has dropped after last night and that's reflected in her odds which have since doubled. Last night she absolutely blew any chance she ever had of winning.

I agree.
  • Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this Rufus fellow has betting odds on the brain.
  • lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keith better not get evicted
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    @ 12:58am

Nadia 6/4
    Perez 2/1
    Keith 5/2
    Katie 20/1

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/celebrity-big-brother/next-eviction
  • Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »

Hopkins now as high as 33/1. She is going nowhere.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dechecho wrote: »
    As was mentioned on another thread, the tellymix poll usually turns out to be pretty accurate:

https://polldaddy.com/poll/8616919/

Katie clearly looks safe, but its too close to call for the other three.

I don't see Keith as safe. The other three are huge characters who have had tons of airtime whereas he has been anonymous in comparison.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    this_THAT wrote: »
    this poll has pretty much confirmed hopkins will win the show.

:(

the good old english public...
  • amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I'm resigned to Katie H winning. I'd like either Perez or Nadia to go to break up their bizarre relationship and see how the other fares without their mum/child. After last night I'd prefer it to be Nadia but I don't vote and its a VTS anyway.
  • sallystrawbsallystrawb Posts: 2,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As much as I would like Perez to stay I do hope he wears some clothes for this eviction...its meant to be snowing tomorrow!
  • Dr ZDr Z Posts: 3,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A few have mentioned Nadia having the loose women vote - Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't the loose women, along with her husband voting to get her out?
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking at the money placed on the four evictees it is interesting that 92% of all money has been placed on Nadia or Perez to go. Only 8% have backed Katie or Keith to leave/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's not true. Most people have spoken out against Nadia after her meltdown last night. Even people like Phillip Schofield and Eamonn Holmes are slagging her on twitter.

Her popularity has dropped after last night and that's reflected in her odds which have since doubled. Last night she absolutely blew any chance she ever had of winning.

The only way that Nadia can even stand a chance of winning now is if Perez is evicted. She was a changed woman without him and her odds to win rose putting her in 3rd place. Now she has dropped to 6th.
  • WhitiaminWhitiamin Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably because they revel in people being miserable as they are?

I don't care whether you don't like Katie H I do, but the way the fans of obnoxious Nadia and disgusting Perez call Katie's fans objectionable names is so wrong if it wasn't so ridiculously funny and also breaking the Digital Spy rules, because they cant think of anything to say about Katie they call her fans names it's all so pitiable and childish.
  • WhitiaminWhitiamin Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    Looking at the money placed on the four evictees it is interesting that 92% of all money has been placed on Nadia or Perez to go. Only 8% have backed Katie or Keith to leave/

good post and very satisfying figures, thanks for the information Jeanoj
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whitiamin wrote: »
    good post and very satisfying figures, thanks for the information Jeanoj

You are welcome xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've no idea why those punters think Keith is safe as houses. It's a vote to save, not evict and Keith might be nowhere near as popular as they think.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    I've no idea why those punters think Keith is safe as houses. It's a vote to save, not evict and Keith might be nowhere near as popular as they think.

I think Keith is very likeable so that might be the reason.
  • Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only way that Nadia can even stand a chance of winning now is if Perez is evicted. She was a changed woman without him and her odds to win rose putting her in 3rd place. Now she has dropped to 6th.

Correct. Her odds shortened when he left because she was mixing more and seemed a lot more fun. Suddenly Perez comes back in the house and she's back on the war path. She has absolutely blown it, which is great.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Keith is very likeable so that might be the reason.

The other three are huge characters though and have had tons of airtime : we've scarcely even seen Keith on screen this week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    The other three are huge characters though and have had tons of airtime : we've scarcely even seen Keith on screen this week.

I was just trying to think of a reason - but what do I know :D
  • wakey1512wakey1512 Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    I think Perez will go.

Nadia has the Loose Women vote which got all of Denise, Coleen and Carol to the final.

Maybe Keith too.

Katie is the only one safe.

But Perez has the anti-katie vote, which is pretty substantial by my reckoning.
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wakey1512 wrote: »
    But Perez has the anti-katie vote, which is pretty substantial by my reckoning.

With the HMs who are up I don't think the "Anti Katie Vote" will come into play.
    To some who may be tempted to vote this way are Nadia or Keith supporters, unless Katie is in the bottom two and Emma freezes the line (which won't happen in a 60 mins eviction show) the "Anti Katie Vote" won't come into play. :)
  • jellybeanyjellybeany Posts: 901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They've lengthened already, too!

Katie H is hugely popular and im so happy she looks to be safe!

:confused::confused: oh dear.