Options

Hollyoaks E4 Daily | 02/01/17 | 7:00 - Looking Bleak For Blake

2»

Comments

• Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Excellent hearing from the oldies in the Village ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Blacks are HO's Dingles (family....)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The HO Daily get as far as 2 pages tonight :o:o:o
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really hope HO isn't planning some "shock twist" with Nico returning in order to explain that grave plot for Sienna. Never want to see that character again.

And while we're at it, HIGH TIME Cameron is booted out, as well as Scott and Diego. Just pointless but I don't think Birkwood will do anything.
  • Options
    Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    mrbernay wrote: »

I know it's quite sad. When I first joined this forum in 2014 HO would easily reach 4/5 pages :(
  • Options
    spikewomanspikewoman Posts: 12,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do like Sally and Myra as friends although it does descend to comedy slapstick at times and daftness I think they are a great combo.

Sienna could have extricated herself from the Warren and Joel conundrum by getting Joel to hear a formal confession of her deception. Joel couldn't then tell his father as it would break the sanctity of the confessional and he probably wouldn't anyway if he believed her to be contrite. I think she would have looked for a get out had not Warren been so critical of Nico.
  • Options
    lylonic_xlylonic_x Posts: 2,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »

I think that is because nobody really cares for the storylines at the moment. That and none of the episodes are THAT exciting at the moment either. What's the big storyline right now? I'm struggling to even think of anything that is important
  • Options
    lylonic_xlylonic_x Posts: 2,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spikewoman wrote: »
    I do like Sally and Myra as friends although it does descend to comedy slapstick at times and daftness I think they are a great combo.

Sienna could have extricated herself from the Warren and Joel conundrum by getting Joel to hear a formal confession of her deception. Joel couldn't then tell his father as it would break the sanctity of the confessional and he probably wouldn't anyway if he believed her to be contrite. I think she would have looked for a get out had not Warren been so critical of Nico.

BIB - I'm the opposite, I feel they don't work that well together and the whole comedy slapstick feels like it's been forced in and extremely fake. I cannot stand Myra, she needs to be axed along with her annoying storylines
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lylonic_x wrote: »
    I think that is because nobody really cares for the storylines at the moment. That and none of the episodes are THAT exciting at the moment either. What's the big storyline right now? I'm struggling to even think of anything that is important

I think the Sienna/Warren/Joel storyline is pretty important at the moment.
  • Options
    spikewomanspikewoman Posts: 12,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the Sienna/Warren/Joel storyline is pretty important at the moment.

I must admit I do think that Warren is working much better than I thought he would when they said they were bringing him back.
  • Options
    Kathryn_Brown_PKathryn_Brown_P Posts: 1,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone set up today's e4 thread?