Britney's ballads

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a huge fan of her ballads and quite surprised not to see He About To Lose Me mentioned here. Definitely one of my favourites from Femme Fatale.

I really like the ballads from Oops - When I Found You, When Your Eyes Say It, Girl In The Mirror and Heart in particular.

A lot of her unreleased ballads really good. State of Grace, Let Go, Everyday and Baby Boy are ones that spring to mind.

omg i forgot about that little gem :) really good song that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    My fave Britney ballads are:

Everytime
    Shadow
    Where Are You Now
    E-Mail My Heart
    Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know
    When Your Eyes Say It
    When I Found You

I'm sure I have forgotten some of her classics aswell.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Aw yeah i forgot about I Run Away. I quite liked You Got It All now I think about it.

Isn't that song a bonus track from one of the albums? Either Britney or In the Zone, I can't remember which.
    I'm a huge fan of her ballads and quite surprised not to see He About To Lose Me mentioned here. Definitely one of my favourites from Femme Fatale.

I love that song but I think of it as more a mid-tempo than a ballad. Could Criminal from the same album be considered a ballad? A ballad version of Gasoline also exists on the internet somewhere.
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I really like the ballads from Oops - When I Found You, When Your Eyes Say It, Girl In The Mirror and Heart in particular.

A lot of her unreleased ballads really good. State of Grace, Let Go, Everyday and Baby Boy are ones that spring to mind.

I love this track from FF....though the only thing that puts me off it is that it sounds nothing like her in the chorus...
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't that song a bonus track from one of the albums? Either Britney or In the Zone, I can't remember which.

I love that song but I think of it as more a mid-tempo than a ballad. Could Criminal from the same album be considered a ballad? A ballad version of Gasoline also exists on the internet somewhere.

I Run Away was the B-side to I'm Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman and a bonus on the deluxe of Britney you can get it on Itunes (Uk at least :))
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    I Run Away was the B-side to I'm Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman and a bonus on the deluxe of Britney you can get it on Itunes (Uk at least :))

The song is on the Irish iTunes as well, but I haven't downloaded it yet. My iTunes account is out of credit and I need to top it up :o
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The song is on the Irish iTunes as well, but I haven't downloaded it yet. My iTunes account is out of credit and I need to top it up :o

Cool i got it when i bought her single's boxset which coincidentally no on has mentioned Someday (I Will Understand). And when funds are low Youtube rip ;)