Options

Ooooh those scary snow people !

molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just back from a wander and a slip with the doglets, Duncan hates the snow and wanted a mummy cuddle more than a sniff around but Mollie loves it and was really puppy like despite her advancing years. How ever when she spotted a snow man she lost her nerve and decided this strange white creature was a scary monster than had to be barked at and then she hid behind me ! So if the world is ever over run by scary snow monsters don't expect any help what so ever from Mollie she will be the one hiding behind her Mum :o:D

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love it:D!

I've just come back from the park with my dogs as I couldn't get to work today. Kids had made a giant snowball that apparently had to be approached very carefully, with much shuffling, an occasional bark, then a great deal of sniffing followed by a wee up the side of it! Heaven help Barney if he saw a snowman with a face!!

Wilma's just discovered the joys of ploughing through the snow with her nose:). And aren't the squirrels easy to spot in the snow?! And why do snowballs vanish into thin air when you catch them?!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    Haha, we took Holly out in the snow and managed to lose her as she sunk in the 5" of snow haha =] all we heard was barking and her attempts to get out of the snow =] love it =] gotta love dogs and snow =]
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Our ten month old lab spent a good half hour growling and pacing at the door when he saw the snowman in our garden!