Will anyone get a higher score than Hayley this series ?

soapgirlheresoapgirlhere Posts: 2,795
Forum Member
✭✭✭
How many weeks has it been now...8 ? 9 ? And STILL no one has beaten Hayley on the leaderboard. Do you think anyone will beat her this series...will she have a dud week ??

I think if anyone, Daniella might beat her at some point. I hope she does soon, to spice the show up a bit. It's boring when the same couple top the leaderboard every week, and I expect the novelty has really worn off for Hayley too.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really doubt it.
  • jill1812jill1812 Posts: 12,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Suzanne had never beaten Chris by this stage in series 3.
  • PsychosisPsychosis Posts: 18,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jill1812 wrote: »
    Suzanne had never beaten Chris by this stage in series 3.

:confused:

Top scorers by week in series 3:

Week 1 (no boy/girl split): Chris
    Week 2: Suzanne
    Weeks 3-6: Chris
    Week 7: Suzanne
    Week 8-9: Chris
    Final: Suzanne
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Out of curiosity...has any contestant ever been top of the leader board every week till the end of the competition? Did Ray ? I think Ray did...
  • sue-gsue-g Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    gazb2 wrote: »
    Out of curiosity...has any contestant ever been top of the leader board every week till the end of the competition? Did Ray ? I think Ray did...

Yes, Ray was top every week - except for the girls only week.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    surely only a psychic could answer this?
  • claire_louiseclaire_louise Posts: 9,948
    Forum Member
    Tbh, they are all doing good and improving at their own pace (apart from Mikey at the moment sadly he's lagging behind) But Hayley is also improving, and so far imho no one is good enough to beat Hayley!

I agree that it would be nice for Hayley to have a little bit of a challenge, but someone needs to be good enough to challenege her in the first place- I think if anyone beats her it will be Gary or Daniella though :) But I also think that Kieron and Danny (especially if he has another breakthrough) could still potentially be the darkhorses! But there aren't many weeks left to catch up and Kieron in particular is yet to break into the 20's I think ??
  • CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    I think Bonnie was top in all but one week in Series 1 (I'm pretty sure John Barrowman narrowly beat her one week).

But according to a thread which was quickly deleted yesterday (one which showed the alleged combined scores up until last week - and it looked pretty accurate to me) Danniella is not getting the public vote at all. She has come last or second last in hte last 2 weeks.
  • EejitEejit Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CaroUK wrote: »
    But according to a thread which was quickly deleted yesterday (one which showed the alleged combined scores up until last week - and it looked pretty accurate to me) Danniella is not getting the public vote at all. She has come last or second last in hte last 2 weeks.
    I wouldn't give too much credence to those figures - the chances of it actually being from someone who knows (and is for some reason willing to put their entire career in television at risk) is pretty low. :) Though if it were right, a Mikey, Gary and Hayley final is pretty much guaranteed...:yawn::yawn::yawn:

If Gary and Maria can get only 4.5 points less from the judges than Hayley for that awful, badly performed rountine last week, they can surely beat her easily enough if they ever actually do something half-decent... ;)
  • bendymixerbendymixer Posts: 18,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    someone who 'knows' did figures last year which said Ray was not getting viewing votes when ITV released the actual voting figures showed the posts on here to be completely untrue
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I think there have been 2 weeks so far that she should not have been top but other than that she has been the best.

She's not my fave BTW
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Daniella will catch up to Hayley soon tbh
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eviesmum wrote: »
    Personally I think there have been 2 weeks so far that she should not have been top but other than that she has been the best.

She's not my fave BTW

I disagree....I don't think any performance from any other contestants have deserved a higher score...and I'm glad the judges agree with me.