I cannot stand Christopher but...

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    If Simon didn't want him there he could have easily manipulated him being voted back in IE lack of airtime with audition, bootcamp and favoured more to Amy/Times Red/Adam, cut the sob story out of his audition and have him a typical Treyc Cohen 30 second clip. Clearly Chris is a monster back stage because its only now during the lives that they're trying there hardest to get rid.

I hate Christopher myself but clearly he's causing buzz and talk, as is Rylan. The X Factor is a sinking ship so they're doing all they can to get it talked about for the wrong reasons, and it's working.

We should be discussing talent, instead we end up slating people for there back stage nastiness, weight and lack of talent.

Exactly this. It's a shame everyone moans about how fixed X Factor is and yet the amount of threads about Christopher/Rylan/the judges bitching show that people mostly are falling into the trap X Factor's PR want them to.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oxygenjj wrote: »
    every time hes on xtra factor she takes piss out of him you know

Maybe she's doing that cause as Chris is a gay guy she'll getting nothing out of him. Caroline Slack views male X Factor contestants as potential arm candy and headline fodder for herself. She comes across a bit skanky, the kind of girl who's slept her way to her current b-list status. I wonder in 40 years time will we have the young lads from 1D, District 3, Union J et al crying on a Panorama special investigation about how she was the female equivalent of Jimmy Savile!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    LouisFelch wrote: »
    Maybe she's doing that cause as Chris is a gay guy she'll getting nothing out of him. Caroline Slack views male X Factor contestants as potential arm candy and headline fodder for herself. She comes across a bit skanky, the kind of girl who's slept her way to her current b-list status. I wonder in 40 years time will we have the young lads from 1D, District 3, Union J et al crying on a Panorama special investigation about how she was the female equivalent of Jimmy Savile!

Ewwww