2»

Comments

• Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gregg_LUFC wrote: »
    I'd say graphic design is a job.

I have every right to put her down. She doesn't have a real job
    She got 150k gregg working in a play in December.
  • Gregg_LUFCGregg_LUFC Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    She got 150k gregg working in a play in December.

Capital G on Gregg please.

So what? I've got 104 friends!!
  • manickangaroomanickangaroo Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's going to be gutted when that dog dies!! She'll have to get a job

I read she's very rich already, from dog product sponsorship, a play and appearance fees. I wouldn't worry about her financial situation.
  • Gunner95Gunner95 Posts: 1,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not training a guide dog though!! I'm fully aware training dogs is a job for some people. I'm in the armed forces so I see dogs in the workplace every day.

However, training a dog to follow her around on 2 legs whilst the mission impossible song is playing is not a job!! It's a hobby
    If anyone could turn themselves into millionaires through their hobby then fair play to them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gunner95 wrote: »
    If anyone could turn themselves into millionaires through their hobby then fair play to them.

I agree, it a strange logic, so is anyone who starts off doing something as a hobby ie strumming a guitar in the bedroom, then makes a huge amount of money at it. Is this not doing a job, I mean define a job?

You could say playing solders in the woods as a boy then signing up in adult life, is just the same!

What is the difference?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    It's clever, but I'm well over it, it's just the same moves in a different order.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    However, training a dog to follow her around on 2 legs whilst the mission impossible song is playing is not a job!! It's a hobby
    People have all sorts of strange hobbies, from training dogs to killing others. The question is, do you get paid for it? If so, that's a job ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ponyo wrote: »
    People have all sorts of strange hobbies, from training dogs to killing others. The question is, do you get paid for it? If so, that's a job ;)

Well said.
  • MesostimMesostim Posts: 52,864
    Forum Member
    Got her teeth fixed at least.
  • MalbrenMalbren Posts: 3,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Were they better than when they were on BGT as a contestant?

I noticed one or two moments where it went wrong in the routine, but overall it was very impressive, especially considering that it went on for a fair while with so many complex sections to it.

I agree. I mean OP what more exactly do you want from the dog? What Pudsey does is brilliant, same/similar or not.
  • bratwurztbratwurzt Posts: 2,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funny this, the people who enjoy this act are very likely the same who pour scourn over circuses with performing animals.

Animals should not be treated like this. I want to see my animals on a plate or on my back, not dancing around a stage.
  • egghead1egghead1 Posts: 4,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bratwurzt wrote: »
    Funny this, the people who enjoy this act are very likely the same who pour scourn over circuses with performing animals.
    Completely different.People complain over wild animals in circus acts not pet dogs.! Nothing cruel or worng about Pudsey ,he clearlry enjoys it.
    Animals should not be treated like this. I want to see my animals on a plate or on my back, not dancing around a stage.
    I want to see you post something sensible ,could be a long night.
  • peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,160
    Forum Member
    Mesostim wrote: »
    Got her teeth fixed at least.
    The Adonis has spoken
  • Banana RamaBanana Rama Posts: 3,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My favourite movie is Pudsey Malone...
  • ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    Ambassador wrote: »
    Ashley has matured wonderfully.

Eww...
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    clm2071 wrote: »
    I've never been a fan of performing dogs, I much prefer to see dogs behave like dogs

Me too. It can't be good for the dog to perform in front of hot camera lights and noisy studio audiences
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Id have been more impressed if the dog had actually done the Thriller dance
    But I love them both, but no performance could top their debut Flintstones one