What is different this year?

ursula321ursula321 Posts: 1,430
Forum Member
✭✭✭
There was much made about this series going back to basics, I don't know if it was just me but I took that to mean the housemates and the way it is edited. I really thought we wouldn't have the housemates faces doing stupid pouts or finger waving after each scene. The housemates are all the same fame hungry bores, albeit less attractive than the last few years, most of which have already been on TV or in the tabloids. Nothing seems to have changed except for the vegetables:confused:

Comments

• headzupheadzup Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    The only back to basics parts are the veg and the mangle.
    There have been so many series now that I don't think we'll ever have a 'normal' set of housemates again. They all know what to expect, and how to do well.
  • BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The show never changes that is why the ratings are so low.
  • rorybbrorybb Posts: 3,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    headzup wrote: »
    The only back to basics parts are the veg and the mangle.
    There have been so many series now that I don't think we'll ever have a 'normal' set of housemates again. They all know what to expect, and how to do well.

What is 'normal' , is a model not a 'normal person'? Also I would say Jackie , the twins , Sophie etc. are perfectly 'normal' people :confused: Hazel is a 'normal' person , just because she's a model and has been in the papers doesn't mean she isn't normal :p
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ursula321 wrote: »
    There was much made about this series going back to basics, I don't know if it was just me but I took that to mean the housemates and the way it is edited. I really thought we wouldn't have the housemates faces doing stupid pouts or finger waving after each scene. The housemates are all the same fame hungry bores, albeit less attractive than the last few years, most of which have already been on TV or in the tabloids. Nothing seems to have changed except for the vegetables:confused:

Make your mind up.