Princess Beatrice - Yet another holiday!

2»

Comments

• Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    80sfan wrote: »
    The parasite called Kate Middleton has taken to royal life like a duck to water. Has this woman done anything in the last few years but have babies and go on holiday?

She only probably came home to get a new kitchen done. Total scroungers with no shame, any of them

So this. When they first announced their engagement I thought it would be great to have another royal do work etc but fck me she is utterly useless. All she does is go on fancy engagements once every 2 months.

The Queen is great - very hardworking at her age. The young royals not so much.
  • Amy76Amy76 Posts: 625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The royals have all grown up with an enormous sense of entitlement and have been lead to believe that they are better than everyone else. This has been their upbringing so they probably honestly don't think they are doing anything wrong.

I would personally abolish the monarchy when the Queen passes on - or at least have a referendum on it. It's just morally wrong that this lot get to swan about at taxpayers expense, especially the lesser royals like Beatrice who are not in direct line to the throne.

Kate probably never fancied William - who would? - she's only with him for an easy life of luxury funded by others.
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amy76 wrote: »
    The royals have all grown up with an enormous sense of entitlement and have been lead to believe that they are better than everyone else. This has been their upbringing so they probably honestly don't think they are doing anything wrong.

I would personally abolish the monarchy when the Queen passes on - or at least have a referendum on it. It's just morally wrong that this lot get to swan about at taxpayers expense, especially the lesser royals like Beatrice who are not in direct line to the throne.

Kate probably never fancied William - who would? - she's only with him for an easy life of luxury funded by others.

I would agree to this idea. Charles would be an absolute disaster and William is turning out to be just as bad. I would vote yes to abolish the monarchy without a doubt.

As for the Queen... Well while the UK was suffering one of the worst recessions, people losing their jobs, people committing suicide because of benefit cuts, what does one of the richest women in the world do? Ask David Cameron for more money for her heating bill >:( What planet do these royals live on? Their ignorance of 'commoners' and their lives is just flabbergasting.

William has turned out to have that horse face the Windsors have with that funny mouth. He's certainly no looker, that's for sure. But Kate Middleton snared herself a possible king, which was no doubt her plan all along.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would personally like to see a referendum on whether or not we should become a Republic upon the death of the Queen. It will never happen of course, but it should.

I think it's absurd that we don't even have a written constitution in this country, and I find it even more absurd that when the rest of Europe were either shooting or chopping off their royal families heads there wasn't so much of a sniffle of a revolution here. Why?!:confused:
  • JakobjoeJakobjoe Posts: 8,235
    Forum Member
    wouldnt a majority possibly be a little envious of this life style.. to have holidays like this and a ski lodge to go to whenever you felt like a break from the routine ...
    ...but its merely this..
    if your are born in to royalty or riches then this is one of the perks you get... the royals are value on the whole ..
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amy76 wrote: »

All this about William's looks is quite ironic......to think folk used to rave about how 'handsome' he was in his youth! It's true the Windsor genes have take precedence as he has become older though.....

Harry seems to take the spoils these days!!
  • TellystarTellystar Posts: 12,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    All this about William's looks is quite ironic......to think folk used to rave about how 'handsome' he was in his youth! It's true the Windsor genes have take precedence as he has become older though.....

Harry seems to take the spoils these days!!

Neither of them could be termed handsome.
    If they were just ordinary people, no one would look twice at them.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Put Harry in charge I say.

Fun, fun, fun!
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,007
    Forum Member
    grumpyscot wrote: »
    Yep - she's away on holiday again - 4th this year, and we're only into week 6!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2953151/Princess-Beatrice-holiday-again.html

Time royalty was dispensed with after 4th in line.

Is it any wonder people start going anti-royals when this leech of a woman sticks her 2 fingers up to the tax payer?

Give the girl a break! We'd all do the same given the opportunity. :D
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Give the girl a break!

Hang on Sheila, let her get back from this holiday before giving her another break somewhere! :D
  • jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The whole lot of them are Parasites not in the real world !>:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    I'm not a huge fan of the monarchy. I'd probably vote yes to a referendum on abolishing it. Sure, they bring in tourism but most of them are completely useless.
  • DejavuDejavu Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Give the girl a break! We'd all do the same given the opportunity. :D

Someone speaking sense at last! ;-)
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,007
    Forum Member
    I'm not a huge fan of the monarchy. I'd probably vote yes to a referendum on abolishing it. Sure, they bring in tourism but most of them are completely useless.
    Well they bring in revenue to the capital via tourism I suppose. They do bugger all for tourism in the rest of the country though.

Still - I'm sure Beatrice would only be in the way if she was employed anywhere so she may as well go on holiday for all the use she is.
  • kampffenhoffkampffenhoff Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely most of the visitors arrive when the Royals are not in London? Anyhow, If they all suddenly dropped dead tourists would flock to see where they'd died. Tourists rush to places where royals have lived in countries where they don't have them any more.

We got rid of them once in the 17th century and then asked them to come back again.
  • jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely most of the visitors arrive when the Royals are not in London? Anyhow, If they all suddenly dropped dead tourists would flock to see where they'd died. Tourists rush to places where royals have lived in countries where they don't have them any more.

We got rid of them once in the 17th century and then asked them to come back again.

Well said time to get rid of the parasites !
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grumpyscot wrote: »
    Yep - she's away on holiday again - 4th this year, and we're only into week 6!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2953151/Princess-Beatrice-holiday-again.html

Time royalty was dispensed with after 4th in line.

Is it any wonder people start going anti-royals when this leech of a woman sticks her 2 fingers up to the tax payer?

She learned from the best free-loaders in the business...........her mother and father.>:(
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jioscar wrote: »
    Well said time to get rid of the parasites !

Don't know if I'd call them parasites myself, but the"Royal status" really need to be abolished, and now! Jesus, why they are still acceptable is beyond ridiculous.