Princess Beatrice - Yet another holiday!

grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,343
Forum Member
✭✭
Yep - she's away on holiday again - 4th this year, and we're only into week 6!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2953151/Princess-Beatrice-holiday-again.html

Time royalty was dispensed with after 4th in line.

Is it any wonder people start going anti-royals when this leech of a woman sticks her 2 fingers up to the tax payer?

Comments

• zx50zx50 Posts: 91,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IF it's being paid for by the tax payer, I do wonder why they can't choose cheaper holidays. It's like they're thinking de hell with it, the tax payer will pick up the bill.
  • sybilvimessybilvimes Posts: 581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The tax payers may not pay for the holiday, but we do fork out for the security.
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's just another workshy Windsor who'll never have a care in the world about where their next meal is coming from. Or skiing trip.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can see why people get fed up with hearing about this lot.

She doesn't really seem to be trying to curb it at all, does she?! Skiing trips, F1 race venues.........but you don't have to look far beyond her parents to see where she inherits this trait from.

It's not as if she has a full working week to 'recover' from......only the jet lag from the previous excursion.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This explains why Beatrice quit her intership job at Sony Corporation:

https://au.entertainment.yahoo.com/celebrity/a/26180461/princess-beatrice-quit-job-over-cyber-attack/

Wow, some people here are too quick to criticise her for taking 'too many' breaks this year. Really!
  • jojoenojojoeno Posts: 1,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her and the rest of her workshy family should be dumped in the nearest available skip and all their milked assets stripped and given to charity...leeches
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sybilvimes wrote: »
    The tax payers may not pay for the holiday, but we do fork out for the security.
    I don't think those two girls. Have security.i thought that it was stopped.
  • PolominiPolomini Posts: 533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh come on, they've got to get their money's worth out of that £13m Alpine gin palace....
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jojoeno wrote: »
    Her and the rest of her workshy family should be dumped in the nearest available skip and all their milked assets stripped and given to charity...leeches

Do you include the Queen in that statement? If so, I don't agree she is brilliant for her age and works very hard.
  • dodradedodrade Posts: 23,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this give the Yorks a kicking month or something? Is it a crime to go on holiday while between jobs? No one's giving Kate a hard time for going to Mustique so why the double standards?
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    dodrade wrote: »
    Is this give the Yorks a kicking month or something? Is it a crime to go on holiday while between jobs? No one's giving Kate a hard time for going to Mustique so why the double standards?

Quite frankly I am fed up with the lot of them going on fabulous holidays, lets be honest you would never find a Brit on a package deal holiday in Mustique, obviously a place where the Royals and the super rich can be free of having to see the plebs!! Rather disillusioned with William as I thought he and Kate would be more "normal" or should I say in touch with the normal man in the street!! Silly of me to believe all the PR stories when they were in Wales about how Kate was looking after her man without help and shopping etc. The cottage turned out to be an enormous farm house with private beach!! Silly me.

Bea is just a rich kid enjoying her Daddy's money and all that PR tosh about how she was interviewing for TWO jobs was just the usual PR team dashing into save the Royals from a nasty headline. I think Andrew should pay for the security necessary for his two daughters. After all, who the heck is she, I would never recognise her in the street. She does nothing to justify any kind of support from the tax payer, same with her father if I am going to be honest!!
  • Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    Poor thing must have been needing a break after her last holiday. And she'll be needing one to celebrate daddy's promotion, then a holiday to recover from this one. It's a hard life.
  • gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    I don't think those two girls. Have security.i thought that it was stopped.

Nope they still have Royal protection officers Prince Andrew insisted they still have security he may be paying part of the cost now though. It's her life she is privileged and can do what she wants.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    But what else does she have to do ? :confused:
  • jojoenojojoeno Posts: 1,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Do you include the Queen in that statement? If so, I don't agree she is brilliant for her age and works very hard.

Yep she is the biggest problem , lording it over hard up working poor while her grandkids leech of everybody else.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope they still have Royal protection officers Prince Andrew insisted they still have security he may be paying part of the cost now though. It's her life she is privileged and can do what she wants.

And the tax payer picks up the bill for her expensive holidays? If they are.
  • TellystarTellystar Posts: 12,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even if the Royals pay for holidays and security out of their "
    own" pocket, it still originates from the taxpayer anyway.
    Apart from the Queen, no one should get money from the civil list.
    The lesser royals should earn their own living.
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dodrade wrote: »

The parasite called Kate Middleton has taken to royal life like a duck to water. Has this woman done anything in the last few years but have babies and go on holiday?

She only probably came home to get a new kitchen done. Total scroungers with no shame, any of them
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tellystar wrote: »

The civil list was abolished a few years back, and only the sovereign is now given money.
  • batgirlbatgirl Posts: 42,248
    Forum Member
    Beautiful Beatrice is incredibly hard working. Just look at the pictures. She's walking, she's wearing clothes, possibly even breathing. She's a woman we can all look up to, and if she needs a few holidays every year to take a little breather from inspiring us then so be it.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    80sfan wrote: »
    The parasite called Kate Middleton has taken to royal life like a duck to water. Has this woman done anything in the last few years but have babies and go on holiday?

She only probably came home to get a new kitchen done. Total scroungers with no shame, any of them

Absolutely all of this.
  • TellystarTellystar Posts: 12,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    The civil list was abolished a few years back, and only the sovereign is now given money.

Yes, apparently it is the wi reign grant, now, but she still gives Prince Andrews and other royals a large sum , so tax payers are still funding them
  • jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another Royal Parasite !
  • Michael_EveMichael_Eve Posts: 14,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    batgirl wrote: »
    Beautiful Beatrice is incredibly hard working. Just look at the pictures. She's walking, she's wearing clothes, possibly even breathing. She's a woman we can all look up to, and if she needs a few holidays every year to take a little breather from inspiring us then so be it.

Hear hear. Well said. She is an icon and deserves respect. Far too much lefty pinko commie talk on DS these days. Respect your betters, for heavens sake.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tellystar wrote: »

I totally agree with that.