Simon Cowell on working with Katie Hopkins...

2»

Comments

• Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is Cowell giving the professional troll the attention she so desperately craves? All this means is that she will have the right to reply with one of her off the cuff put downs (that will take about 5 hours to think up) and she's back in the media again.

If everyone ignores her, she'll go away eventually
  • LurkingGoodLurkingGood Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are so many people obsessed with Katie Hopkins, she must be loving all the attention.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are so many people obsessed with Katie Hopkins, she must be loving all the attention.

I really should have known better than to have replied to a thread about her.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I really should have known better than to have replied to a thread about her.

Me too :blush:

Loving NotaTypos suggestion of putting the 'nasty little tick back in her box', though!:D
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,684
    Forum Member
    Why would KH be considered to be a BGT judge anyway? :confused: She's not a singer, performer or actress in any way, or indeed endearing or nice person, just a rent-a-gob knobjockey
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,800
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    Eh? Where did Cowell call anyone's looks in what you quoted? Hopkins has a reputation for insulting fat people.

...just me being facetious..don't take it so serious...not sure if the lovely katie has ever had a pop at cowell,but somebody needs to..just lately he's been looking over a pile of crumpets...instead of squirting botox into his little fat face,he'd be better off passing the pie shop...