Options

The Roscoes

GoosebeeGoosebee Posts: 5,293
Forum Member
Ok, so I know opinion is divided but I cant help thinking they have all the makings of a potentially great family. There is so much that can be explored with them- the characters could be taken anywhere. Anyone else really enjoying them. Or a certain one of them in particular?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goosebee wrote: »
    Ok, so I know opinion is divided but I cant help thinking they have all the makings of a potentially great family. There is so much that can be explored with them- the characters could be taken anywhere. Anyone else really enjoying them. Or a certain one of them in particular?

I Like most of them (except that nasty little toerag) but love Freddie, think he will go far.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do like Joe.;-)
  • Options
    becsiebecsie Posts: 3,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the Roscoes. They are all great individual characters and love it when they are all together.

Looking forward to the christmas story lines and 2014. So much has happened already and they have only been there since may.

My fave is jason and hope he will be shown more but the rest close behind.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    becsie wrote: »
    I love the Roscoes. They are all great individual characters and love it when they are all together.

Looking forward to the christmas story lines and 2014. So much has happened already and they have only been there since may.

My fave is jason and hope he will be shown more but the rest close behind.

Agree. My favourite is Freddie, when he first arrived I didn't like him but after seeing his love for Linsdey and how he puts others first I've grown to like him.
  • Options
    Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've softened towards Robbie since he found out the truth about the rape. I found his real victim impact statement particularly moving.