PlayStation Vita TV

13»

Comments

• OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    It's not a handheld, it lets you play Vita and PS One games on a TV plus, the main selling point for me, let's you play your PS4 in another room using remote play on the TV
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    don't see the point myself, why would you want to play ps4 games on a small handheld in your home, that is what your television is for, bit of a gimmick that people will forget about after a few weeks. then again i hate handheld gaming full stop, there is just no need for it really, i honestly don't know how people find the time to play on a handheld as well as there home consoles while maintaining a busy working week. if you want something to do on the journey into work bring a book, your mind cannot be focused on the working day if you spend the journey into work playing games...

The Vita TV allows you to play vita games on your TV or stream your PS4 to another TV in your house, you really can't see the point with that?

Your last statement is just bizarre... To focus on your working day you should read a book on the train and not play a game? I will have to disagree with you on that one.
  • Chelsea SaintChelsea Saint Posts: 2,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    don't see the point myself, why would you want to play ps4 games on a small handheld in your home, that is what your television is for, bit of a gimmick that people will forget about after a few weeks..

Interesting view, and you’re not alone. Though I don't concur for a couple of reasons. Firstly, for me anyway, headphone enabled PSV offers the ultimate immersive gaming experience. Being right up close to the action on that perfect OLED screen, with every drop of ambient audio clear, crisp and distinct. It’s truly captivating, and imo eclipses the ‘big screen‘ for gaming intensity.

Secondly there are many guys I know with families who don’t ’own’ the main TV. Girlfriends, wives and kids all want a piece of the main living space. Hence Vita-PS4 Remote Play and the incoming VTV will provide a very useful additional source for gaming.