Options

BBC 2 during Commonwealth Games

occyoccy Posts: 65,188
Forum Member
✭✭
Whilst the Commonwealth Games are on BBC1 your favourite programmes have been moved over too BBC2. Is the future for programming scheduling of the BBC?

Comments

• Options
    ocavocav Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do you mean?

As in will all BBC One stuff move to BBC Two?

Not likely.
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    occy wrote: »
    Whilst the Commonwealth Games are on BBC1 your favourite programmes have been moved over too BBC2. Is the future for programming scheduling of the BBC?

This happened last week. I do not understand this thread at all. How do you know what our favourite programmes are?
  • Options
    DWA9ISDWA9IS Posts: 10,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My favourites havent moved in fact some of mine arent even showing at the moment, not because of the games though, but because they are on breaks anyway!
  • Options
    lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ocav wrote: »
    What do you mean?

As in will all BBC One stuff move to BBC Two?

Not likely.

Particularly considering that the BBC have been swapping programmes around between BBC1 and BBC2 during big events for many years.
  • Options
    EStaffs90EStaffs90 Posts: 13,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    occy wrote: »

No - they move back to BBC One next week and, unless something big happens (for example, the Queen dying) will be there until June 2016.
  • Options
    steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EStaffs90 wrote: »
    No - they move back to BBC One next week and, unless something big happens (for example, the Queen dying) will be there until June 2016.

I am sure Elton will survive :p;-)