Best cheap headset for PS3?

mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
Forum Member
Hi guys

ive started using my PS3 for gaming due to the guys at work and others playing it and with me jumping over to the PS4 at launch.

So i just need a cheap headset for online multiplayer in COD and GTA5.

Ideally on Amazon with Prime option.

Dont really want to spend more than £25-£30 if possible?

Thanks.

EDIT: Just found the Official PS3 bluetooth one for £25. Any good? reviews seem mixed.

Comments

• gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah pretty good. It integrates well giving on screen battery indicator too
  • KillerCloudKillerCloud Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never had problems with the official headset. Works well enough for what I want it for, chatting with my mates while I get killed on COD (I'm not very good).
  • HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like the official headset, it works well for my needs and the quality is pretty decent on most games I have played but the quality you get largely depends on the game rather than the headset.
  • mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    Cheers guys, Went and got one from Argos for £25 which aint bad.

Cant see why it wouldnt work on the PS4 either.
  • RADIOHEEDRADIOHEED Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    You get Turtle Beach pretty cheaply these days. Don't touch one of those stupid wee Bluetooth things as they are crap.
  • HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RADIOHEED wrote: »
    You get Turtle Beach pretty cheaply these days. Don't touch one of those stupid wee Bluetooth things as they are crap.

I went with the small Bluetooth headset because I have a proper 5.1 surround systems and wanted to actually hear that so I didnt like the idea of having a giant set of headphones just to be able to talk online.
  • mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    RADIOHEED wrote: »

I dont like the turtle beach headphones.

dont like the fact i wouldn't be able to hear anything other than the game im playing.